Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pearse Blue

Quote from: GaelTheGael on August 22, 2019, 12:43:49 PM
Quote from: tyronerebel on August 22, 2019, 12:25:49 PM
Quote from: Under Lights on August 22, 2019, 11:46:09 AM
Quote from: OurKid 2.0 on August 22, 2019, 08:42:50 AM
With championship approaching you have to look at form - Kildress 6 wins in a row, Galbally - 10 wins in a row. my two picks for 3 and 2. Division 1 surely is set up for Errigal Ciaran this year especailly with a favourable draw

Word is that if Errigal don't win this O'Neill Cup this year the committee are going to try and acquire Augher, Clogher and Aghaloo to add to their collection of clubs.

Omagh have the parade around the town already organised, with Conor Clarke flying back home to play a part.
If Conor Clarke is going to play a part I think we can rule Omagh out now.
Surely dungannon are a good match for omagh, especially after omaghs defeat at the weekend with their main players back?

Moonshine

Quote from: Under Lights on August 22, 2019, 11:46:09 AM
Quote from: OurKid 2.0 on August 22, 2019, 08:42:50 AM
With championship approaching you have to look at form - Kildress 6 wins in a row, Galbally - 10 wins in a row. my two picks for 3 and 2. Division 1 surely is set up for Errigal Ciaran this year especailly with a favourable draw

Word is that if Errigal don't win this O'Neill Cup this year the committee are going to try and acquire Augher, Clogher and Aghaloo to add to their collection of clubs.

Is that not what the coalisland committee did to acquire services of the brackaville and killyman men seems to work.

sidelineball

Who won the ACL game tonight between Edendork and Donaghmore?
Grinds my gears when neither club have anything on their Twitter or Facebook pages, is it that hard to post a score.  Nothing on Teamtalk, County Board or Docsport Social Media platforms

Under Lights

Quote from: sidelineball on August 22, 2019, 09:20:33 PM
Grinds my gears when neither club have anything on their Twitter or Facebook pages, is it that hard to post a score.  Nothing on Teamtalk, County Board or Docsport Social Media platforms

They haven't played yet.

sidelineball

Was it called off? It was scheduled for tonight due to an Edendork wedding at the weekend or something.

Gaafan2

Quote from: sidelineball on August 22, 2019, 10:20:15 PM
Was it called off? It was scheduled for tonight due to an Edendork wedding at the weekend or something.

Edendork won 1-11 to 0-13.

Snapchap

Quote from: Under Lights on August 22, 2019, 09:52:57 PM

They haven't played yet.

That's no excuse!

sidelineball

They had played.
A big win for Edendork. Donaghmore safe now anyway?

rrhf

I doubt they are safe. Brings to an end a half decent run by the village people. They will feel that they let it slip and lost a lead with 5 to go.

GetOverTheBar

In my experience the actual county board website is pretty good at giving the scores to games within an hour of finishing.

That said, if you are stuck a search of tyrone acl or club names on twitter and you'll get it by hook or crook.

Ardboe would need a win.....they'll be in an uncomfortable spot should Derrylaughan rise from the dead this weekend.

TimmyTrumpet

Quote from: tyronerebel on August 22, 2019, 12:10:21 PM
Heard that Darragh Kavanagh moving back to Clogher.. glory hunting back to your home club? any wonder he gets such a hard time on the pitch

Great footballer, no need to mention names like that on the board and try and abuse him! Surely you have better things to be at.

WT4E

Quote from: TimmyTrumpet on August 23, 2019, 11:33:03 AM
Quote from: tyronerebel on August 22, 2019, 12:10:21 PM
Heard that Darragh Kavanagh moving back to Clogher.. glory hunting back to your home club? any wonder he gets such a hard time on the pitch

Great footballer, no need to mention names like that on the board and try and abuse him! Surely you have better things to be at.

Welcome to the board Darragh.

TabClear

Quote from: Drumraghexile on August 23, 2019, 12:10:48 PM
20 years yesterday drumragh won the junior championship up in pomeroy, fantastic achievement, some good players - back when football was football. There most recent championship title.
Anything but the junior championship this year is unacceptable.

Yeah you're from Drumragh.  ::) ::)

Whats with the influx of new accounts this week? Few existing poster alter egos  trying to stir the pot with Championship on the  horizon or end of school holiday blues?

bogball88

Quote from: Drumraghexile on August 23, 2019, 12:20:49 PM
20 years yesterday drumragh won the junior championship up in pomeroy, fantastic achievement, some good players - back when football was football. There most recent championship title.
It all starts tonight up in fintona, with a game that should me a gimme.
Handy wins for Aghaloo over Drumquin, and Drumragh to hammer Killyman tonight

Aaron Boone

Quote from: bogball88 on August 23, 2019, 12:28:43 PM
Quote from: Drumraghexile on August 23, 2019, 12:20:49 PM
It all starts tonight up in fintona, with a game that should me a gimme.
Handy wins for Aghaloo over Drumquin, and Drumragh to hammer Killyman tonight

I definitely can't see past Drumragh for the win.