Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redhand Santa

Good start for donaghmore. Not a bad time to get clonoe with them trying to peak for later in year and missing players. Thought pomeroy might have got the result v carrickmore. Are the games all next Saturday again then none on the tuesDay?

Tyroneforsam

Quote from: Redhand Santa on April 09, 2017, 08:02:41 PM
Good start for donaghmore. Not a bad time to get clonoe with them trying to peak for later in year and missing players. Thought pomeroy might have got the result v carrickmore. Are the games all next Saturday again then none on the tuesDay?

Carmen just about deserved the win today. Pomeroy had plenty of chances and had they taken them we would have won it. Carmens experience and knowhow won it for them.

Redhand Santa

You'd think pomeroy should be fairly competitive in division one outside of the top 3 or 4 teams maybe. Big win for trillick over coslisland.

southtyronegael

wonder how much did lee brennan score of trillicks 3-10? when they have all their county men playing trillick are deffo the best and most exciting attacking team in the county.

In hiding

Quote from: southtyronegael on April 09, 2017, 08:22:50 PM
wonder how much did lee brennan score of trillicks 3-10? when they have all their county men playing trillick are deffo the best and most exciting attacking team in the county.
Deffo ??
Totes emosh and devo

Club boi

Quote from: In hiding on April 09, 2017, 08:40:57 PM
wonder how much did lee brennan scores of trillicks 3-10? when they have all their county men playing trillick are deffo the best and most exciting attacking team in the county.
Deffo ??
Totes emosh and devo

LOL. Most defensive team set up in all the championship games seen last year

southtyronegael

Quote from: Club boi on April 09, 2017, 09:34:37 PM
wonder how much did lee brennan scores of trillicks 3-10? when they have all their county men playing trillick are deffo the best and most exciting attacking team in the county.
Deffo ??
Totes emosh and devo

really? I'm nearly sure I seen them hit 3-18 or something in first round last year.

Redhand Santa

He got 3 points. Would have got more only for Mickey harte.

Club boi

Quote from: southtyronegael on April 09, 2017, 09:45:34 PM
Deffo ??
Totes emosh and devo

really? I'm nearly sure I seen them hit 3-18 or something in first round last year.

Against who?? Probably someone who got relegated. I mind them struggling massively against eventual champions Killyclogher, defending with 14 men

I'm just saying your statement of "most exciting attacking" team is slightly exaggerated

southtyronegael

Quote from: Club boi on April 09, 2017, 10:06:27 PM
Quote from: southtyronegael on April 09, 2017, 09:45:34 PM
Deffo ??k
Totes emosh and devo

Against who?? Probably someone who got relegated. I mind them struggling massively against eventual champions Killyclogher, defending with 14 men

I'm just saying your statement of "most exciting attacking" team is slightly exaggerated
it was against eglish and it was the most exciting attacking football I seen last year.

southtyronegael

Quote from: Redhand Santa on April 09, 2017, 10:04:31 PM

just as i thought. harte has him ruined too and hes only training with the team.

Íseal agus crua isteach a

Quote from: southtyronegael on April 09, 2017, 11:37:27 PM
Quote from: Redhand Santa on April 09, 2017, 10:04:31 PM

just as i thought. harte has him ruined too and hes only training with the team.

Dose his marker get no credit? Christ some of the stuff people say.

Under Lights

Any match reports from your own team? Post them in here, few facebook pages bound to have stuff up.

Legoman5

Big win for Dromore at the wkend!! Emmett McNabb with 2-5, lookin like a real addition to them this year already!! Guna be hard to stop again! Strabane to go down!
Donaghmore massive win to get points on the board, beat a depleted team but fair play they still hada go out and do the job and that they did!! well wishes to Stephen McNulty who had a serious injury Im led to believe!
Trillick prob the most impressive result of the wkend, hammering the county finalists Coalisland, they'll def be satisfied with that to get up and running!
Carmen had a great result, but local derby and by f**k Pomeroy def wuda been up for it but im hearing a few wides for them cost them the spoils so maybe nerves and experience got Carmen over the line!
Omagh big winners aswel but against a weak greencaslte team, Greencastle has big players in Austraila this year and its guna hit them hard, personally I think they will go down this year!
Killyclogher done a job against Edendork, not impressive im hearing but I think they'll be getting some rustyness outa the way after a long season last year and will be happy with the points, against a lot of injuries and Dom will be satisfied!
Haven't heard much from the other 2 games, Errigal just with a last kick of the game winner!! Galbally will feel hard done by, not sure how the game went or who controlled it!!
Ardboe with a expected win over Urney!
Great to have league football back!!

The Golden Years

Quote from: Tyroneforsam on April 09, 2017, 08:10:48 PM
Quote from: Redhand Santa on April 09, 2017, 08:02:41 PM

Carmen just about deserved the win today. Pomeroy had plenty of chances and had they taken them we would have won it. Carmens experience and knowhow won it for them.

I think we more than deserved the win yesterday.  Two one on one chances with the goalkeeper missed as well as some poor shooting cost us what would have been a more comfortable victory.  Very disappointed with pomeroys approach to the game.  Maybe it was last years managements influence on the team but the way they were setup was extra defensive.  14 men inside their 45 on a regular basis.  Hopefully not many other teams set up this way otherwise club football will become as bad to watch as county football.  Wouldn't like to paying into watch Pomeroy every week.