Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

driveherin

They only gave round by round. No dates???? I could be wrong. Is round 2 Easter Saturday for example???? I don't know what I'm doing next weekend.... can plan nothing!!! Her indoors going nuts!!!  ::)

keepherlit

Quote from: driveherin on April 04, 2017, 03:35:10 PM
They only gave round by round. No dates???? I could be wrong. Is round 2 Easter Saturday for example???? I don't know what I'm doing next weekend.... can plan nothing!!! Her indoors going nuts!!!  ::)

Game Easter Saturday and every wkd, until wkd before(starred round) Tyrone play Derry.

driveherin

I'd like to see that in writing!!! The Beard might have something to say about that along the way!!!

HalfBack7

This was the dates that was on the master fixture plan that was circulated back at the start of March. Obviously the county's progress in the Ulster championship/back door will determine how well these dates are stuck to. But will at the very least give a few men an idea of the first few rounds.

Sunday 9th April - ACL Round 1
Saturday 15th April - ACL Round 2
Sunday 23rd April - ACL Round 3
Sunday 30th April - ACL Round 4
Sunday 7th May - ACL Round 5
Sunday 14th May - ACL Round 6
Sunday 21st May - ACL Starred Round 1
Sunday 4th June - ACL Round 7
Saturday 10th June - ACL Starred Round 2
Sunday 25th June - ACL Round 8
Sunday 2nd July - ACL Round 9
Mid Season Break
Sunday 23rd July - ACL Round 10
Sunday 30th July - ACL Round 11
Sunday 13th August - ACL Round 12
18th - 20th August - First Round of Championship
25th - 27th August - First Round of Championship
Saturday 3rd September - ACL Round 13
9th/10th September - Quarter Finals of Championship
Saturday 16th September - Intermediate and Junior Championship Semi Finals
Saturday 23rd September - ACL Round 14 (Intermediate and Junior)
Sunday 24th September - Senior Championship Semi Finals
Saturday 30th September - ACL Round 14 (Senior)
Sunday 31st September - Intermediate and Junior Championship Finals.
Sunday 8th October - Senior Championship Final
League Play offs - October.

southtyronegael

thanks for that list halfback7. after all the depression with the county team it will be great to get the clubs back in action this weekend. cant wait. anyone know does ardboe have new management this year? fancy them for an outside bet for championship, looked a potentially dangerous team against dromore last year but indiscipline let them down.

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: fat head on April 04, 2017, 10:33:06 AM
I would say the reason the fixtures haven't been published yet is that a number of clubs haven't paid their subscription to the players injury fund so will be forfeiting their matches if they haven't done so by Friday at noon  :-\
To be honest it's hard to blame clubs for being unwilling to pay the injury fund as it is almost impossible to get a claim back from it. We are still wait on money from as far back as 2014.
A ridiculous financial pressure to put on clubs if they cover player surgery.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

In hiding

Quote from: southtyronegael on April 04, 2017, 11:03:45 PM
thanks for that list halfback7. after all the depression with the county team it will be great to get the clubs back in action this weekend. cant wait. anyone know does ardboe have new management this year? fancy them for an outside bet for championship, looked a potentially dangerous team against dromore last year but indiscipline let them down.

Great knowledge of the problems of the county set up. Not so much of the club scene

southtyronegael

if ardboe win the championship this year il remember you said that.lol

In hiding

Quote from: southtyronegael on April 05, 2017, 12:18:16 AM
if ardboe win the championship this year il remember you said that.lol
Your second most favourite football man in the county, gavin devlin is helping  brian mc guigan manage ardboe. The rumour is they're a wee bit defensive

southtyronegael

Devlin? Sweet Jesus. Coney,mulgrew,Shea mc guigan full back line then.lol

Tyrone95

Getting to that time of the year again..

Omagh v G'castle
K'clogher v Edendork
Pomeroy v An Charraig Mhor
Trillick v Coalisland
Strabane v Dromore
Galbally v Errigal Ciaran
Ardboe v Urney
Donaghmore v Clonoe

My opinion on the outcomes this weekend.. cant see any major shocks in the first round of fixtures.. anyone dis-agree?

The Trap

Pomeroy have a chance if the men on the county team show the right desire for the club.......what a start that would be to beat the lofty neighbours.......either Galbally and Donaghmore just might cause a shock at home as Errigal and Clonoe may not be at full tilt.......Trillick without Richie Donnelly will still put it up to Coalisland......think the other games will go to plan.

skeog

Should it not be Coalisland putting it up to Trillick.

The Trap

well Coalisland were last seen in the championship final that went to a replay........

tothetop03

Rahillys..have no skeet Danny McNulty P.J,Aaron Elliot, Daryl Magee Cairan O'Neill plus 1 or 2 other available at the minute.....