Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vallankumous

Quote from: redhandofgod on December 16, 2016, 04:30:34 PM
I don't think Pomeroy had much choice, if they had got rid of the management and haven't a replacement lined up then what would happen to the training in the coming weeks for the all-Ireland semi? The sensible option is to keep it as it is and give the club a chance to find replacements.
Nice thought but it's probably something simple like money

Galer

Total mercs they will not last a year in bderry different thing when mcguckin,ryan and co standin over the wire plus bderry havent the hunger and not unless mark brings in mickey they wont c july there.still cant believe how blatant they r and disrepectful there r to there current employers,surely they dont need the money that badly

Under Lights

Quote from: Galer on December 16, 2016, 08:53:26 PM
Total mercs they will not last a year in bderry different thing when mcguckin,ryan and co standin over the wire plus bderry havent the hunger and not unless mark brings in mickey they wont c july there.still cant believe how blatant they r and disrepectful there r to there current employers,surely they dont need the money that badly

:-\

Ty4Sam

Any further manager appointments? I see Urney and Strabane both looking new managers.

Mountain Man

Quote from: Ty4Sam on December 21, 2016, 11:06:03 AM
Any further manager appointments? I see Urney and Strabane both looking new managers.

Padraig O'Kane from the Loup is over Greencastle.

In hiding

Have Carrickmore got a manager for next year or will Conor Gormley continue to do what he normally does

redhandofgod

Quote from: In hiding on December 21, 2016, 12:34:41 PM
Have Carrickmore got a manager for next year or will Conor Gormley continue to do what he normally does

McKindless of Ballinderry is the name I heard for the Carmen job

tothetop03

Quote from: redhandofgod on December 21, 2016, 01:57:31 PM

[/quote

More clubs available than managers!!!

In hiding

Aye, i suppose he did really well at Ardboe

Tyrone95

Quote from: In hiding on December 21, 2016, 08:11:23 PM

Also won the ulster club with Balinderry as far as I remember? ..Nothing confirmed yet as far as Carmen is concerned tho!

EastTyrone

Quote from: In hiding on December 21, 2016, 08:11:23 PM

Not a wise move for him I think but he has won a lot of trophies in his time. Intermediate championship with Derrylaughan, not sure how many championships with Balinderry (3 or 4?) and an Ulster Club with them also. I wouldn't be turning him down on his record with Ardboe. Mick O'Dwyer in his hay day couldn't win them boys a cup. 

tothetop03

Heard Paul Feeney away to Stewartstown...

skeog

Archie53

Owen Roes looking another manager #playerpower

tothetop03