Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Onthe40

Killyclogher bowed out yesterday without a whimper....comprehensively out played from about 10mins in to the game...whilst no-one would detract from their oneill cup triumph and the effort they put in to achieve it, their lmitations were evident yesterday i.e. dependance on sparky. Expected then to put up a better showing.

WT4E

Quote from: referee on November 12, 2016, 09:57:18 AM
I heard Barry Hughes of C/town taking over kildress,Pj Queen in at M/town and possibly Brian Gormley in at G/castle , predictions-Dungannon, Eglish and Aghaloo

GINOLA??? Get to Fcuk! Best one I heard in a while!

WT4E

Quote from: an léirmheastóir on November 12, 2016, 10:32:08 AM
Who is Barry Dillon

Managed Kildress past 2 years got them promoted in 1st year back to senior but subsequently got them relegated this year with us having her worst day ever in championship football at the hands of Coalisalnd - not all his fault though - decent manager with a good bit of experience.

Previously was involved with Ardboe, Jordanstown and others.

WT4E

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on November 13, 2016, 01:30:32 AM
Quote from: Timber Time on November 12, 2016, 04:20:30 PM
Unlucky again Norf at the final hurdle
Bit of boxing near the end?

Again being the word. Threw it away in fairness. Had themy on the ropes and let them off.

Don't know what you mean re the boxing.

I can clear the boxing question up. Game got a bit ill tempered towards the end. Final whistle went and Cathal McShane busted man next to him and then Aghaloo player who was on the bench having been sent off earlier came off the bench and emptied McShane. McShane requiring a good bit of medical treatment afterwards.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: WT4E on November 14, 2016, 11:48:47 AM

Again being the word. Threw it away in fairness. Had themy on the ropes and let them off.

I can clear the boxing question up. Game got a bit ill tempered towards the end. Final whistle went and Cathal McShane busted man next to him and then Aghaloo player who was on the bench having been sent off earlier came off the bench and emptied McShane. McShane requiring a good bit of medical treatment afterwards.

Not totally true. Final whistle went and an Aghaloo player (He was facing me so couldn't see his number) ran over and shook his fist in Cathal's face. I wasn't sure if Cathal pushed him away or punched him. The Aghaloo fella then came off the bench and punched Cathal.

The handlin was instigated by the Aghaloo lad acting the p***k and forgetting some grace in victory.

Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Timber Time

Thought you said earlier you didn't see the boxing  ::)

WT4E

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on November 14, 2016, 11:59:57 AM

Not totally true. Final whistle went and an Aghaloo player (He was facing me so couldn't see his number) ran over and shook his fist in Cathal's face. I wasn't sure if Cathal pushed him away or punched him. The Aghaloo fella then came off the bench and punched Cathal.

The handlin was instigated by the Aghaloo lad acting the p***k and forgetting some grace in victory.

Sorry Norf - I just gave my version of events - Thought you hadn't seen it so was giving my view.  ;D

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: WT4E on November 14, 2016, 12:26:11 PM
Quote from: Norf Tyrone on November 14, 2016, 11:59:57 AM

Sorry Norf - I just gave my version of events - Thought you hadn't seen it so was giving my view.  ;D

I didn't say I didn't see it. I said I didn't know what people were on about.

Sure that was just a scuffle. That wasn't boxing. That's a normal day out in Div 3. You boys need to get out more.

:D

Tyrone Gaa

Good man Norf, play everything down in the hope that nobody else seen it.  Keep the good image of the club maintained then when the incident is exposed play it down as a scuffle.

Class.....
Living the dream!!!

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on November 15, 2016, 09:11:55 AM
Good man Norf, play everything down in the hope that nobody else seen it.  Keep the good image of the club maintained then when the incident is exposed play it down as a scuffle.

Class.....

More than happy to talk about the match. Flare ups/ scuffles/ punch ups don't interest me tbh unless they are at the nuclear end of things. I've been at several games where I've seen worse this year and never felt the need to go on about it.

I prefer to support my Club and the sport verses rumour mongering and getting some glee by blowing things outta proportion. The same people will then whine about the BBC or RTE not promoting the game.

skeog

Norf dont be getting upset,a wee rumpus never harmed anybody.

Tyrone Gaa

Hearing a few rumours this morning that Pomeroy will be seeking new management next season.  I have heard that Harte and O'Donnell have taken up posts at Scotstown and Armagh Harps lol that's rumours for you, cant be in 2 places at once.

Regardless of their destination it doesn't seem their future will be in Tyrone or Pomeroy
Living the dream!!!

tothetop03

I heard Brackaville,Derrytresk and Derrylaughan all looking new Management....

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: tothetop03 on November 15, 2016, 11:33:13 AM

There will be a host of clubs seeking new managers. Its finding the men that's available and willing to meet the budgets clubs have to work with.
Living the dream!!!

tothetop03

Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on November 15, 2016, 11:54:35 AM
Quote from: tothetop03 on November 15, 2016, 11:33:13 AM

There will be a host of clubs seeking new managers. Its finding the men that's available and willing to meet the budgets clubs have to work with.

Out of a matter of interest anyone on here have the time or desire to manage there own clubs senior team....