Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Trap

So Augher and Strabane beat Ardboe and Errigal respectively..........is anyone really surprised that teams that are still training and have it all to play for beat teams that haven't trained in months and have nothing to play for?????? Nothing to see here

leenie

Quote from: The Trap on November 07, 2016, 12:46:59 PM
So Augher and Strabane beat Ardboe and Errigal respectively..........is anyone really surprised that teams that are still training and have it all to play for beat teams that haven't trained in months and have nothing to play for?????? Nothing to see here

+1
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

Club boi

Quote from: DEL on November 07, 2016, 11:50:54 AM
Who's ref from Stewartstown did Strabane Errigal game?
Believe he gave an 'interesting' performance and had a new allstar tackle him about it after final whistle   >:(

Can someone translate what this man is saying??

Mikhailov

Quote from: Club boi on November 07, 2016, 06:13:15 PM
Quote from: DEL on November 07, 2016, 11:50:54 AM
Who's ref from Stewartstown did Strabane Errigal game?
Believe he gave an 'interesting' performance and had a new allstar tackle him about it after final whistle   >:(

Can someone translate what this man is saying??

Here goes:-

Poster DEL is asking do we know who is the ref from S'Town who refereed the Strabane/EC game at the weekend. He has heard that it was quite a dubious performance from said ref to say the least and the ref must have annoyed the EC wans as our new all star Petey Harte accosted the ref after the game complaining about the quality or lack of it in the ref performance. Stevie Campbell must be the ref in question although it could be Marty Devlin.

Trust this clears up the language barrier issues but maybe not !!

time ticking away

Brian Mc Guckian currently coaching Derry seniors and Richard Thornton coaching Donegal next year!! Are these the lads in charge who were coaching Coalisland when Trillick hammered them last year ?
East Tyrone whats your thoughts on this ?
canavan is the man canavan is the man ee aye adi ooh.......

skeog

Whats wrong with individuals trying to better themselves nearly every coach or manager have at some time coached or managed a team who got a hammering at some stage.Good so many Tyrone personnel involved with other counties,shows the level Tyrone coaches are at.

tothetop03

Quote from: time ticking away on November 09, 2016, 10:15:57 AM
Brian Mc Guckian currently coaching Derry seniors and Richard Thornton coaching Donegal next year!! Are these the lads in charge who were coaching Coalisland when Trillick hammered them last year ?
East Tyrone whats your thoughts on this ?

If your own clubs wants outside management what do you expect coaches to do..umpire??

time ticking away

Lads no need to be so touchy, good luck to them. I was just curious as to how Coalisland let them go
canavan is the man canavan is the man ee aye adi ooh.......

tothetop03

Quote from: time ticking away on November 09, 2016, 06:46:04 PM
Lads no need to be so touchy, good luck to them. I was just curious as to how Coalisland let them go

Sorry didnt want to come accross like that..... very few clubs want their own people managing their senior teams.... and vice versa very few club men want their own club due to the crap they would have to listen too i presume..

Degrassi Hi

I would have also said that Coalisland were one of the worst prepared teams v Trillick in last year's semi final but you could also be forgiven for thinking the same after this year's replay v Killyclogher despite nearly winning the week earlier and looking really well prepared. Maybe the problem lies with the players and not their previous or present management. Good luck to both in Donegal and Derry.

Helpline

Kilcoo v Killyclogher final me thinks.
The first half was even, the second half was even worse

longballin

nearly right - Kilcoo v Slaughtneil final

an léirmheastóir

Be nice to see maghery v killyclogher final

The Sweeper.com

Quote from: an léirmheastóir on November 03, 2016, 11:01:42 AM
So my first post is a controversial one maybe.

I have been told by several players from the Clonoe team that they had a vote regarding if they wanted Cassidy to stay on another year, now I'll not say figures but I was told the final vote was an overwhelming no that they wanted a complete change in management. Supposedly Clonoe committee overruled the players saying the committee picks the management not the players. So Cassidy stays but Mc Cabe and Fox are sacked, supposedly?
Have any of you ever come across a situation like this before?

So if Cassidy stays who is going in along with him now?

an léirmheastóir

Quote from: The Sweeper.com on November 11, 2016, 08:50:53 AM
Quote from: an léirmheastóir on November 03, 2016, 11:01:42 AM
So my first post is a controversial one maybe.

I have been told by several players from the Clonoe team that they had a vote regarding if they wanted Cassidy to stay on another year, now I'll not say figures but I was told the final vote was an overwhelming no that they wanted a complete change in management. Supposedly Clonoe committee overruled the players saying the committee picks the management not the players. So Cassidy stays but Mc Cabe and Fox are sacked, supposedly?
Have any of you ever come across a situation like this before?

So if Cassidy stays who is going in along with him now?

Don't know. Supposedly there is an inside man lined up and an outside trainer. Maybe Martin Mc elkennon will do the training as well as the s&C training he has been doing the last couple of years