Coalisland 0.5 , Clonoe 0.2, 25 gone first half

KIDDO 4

KIDDO 4

Coalisland lead 0.9, to 0.6, 16 gone second half

Gaffer

"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

KIDDO 4

winghalfback

Clonoe can have no complaints with that result. Second best all over the pitch maybe 4 Clonoe men can hold their heads high.

square_ball

Quote from: winghalfback on October 02, 2016, 05:54:36 PM
Clonoe can have no complaints with that result. Second best all over the pitch maybe 4 Clonoe men can hold their heads high.

Yeah thought coslisland were the better side by quite a large distance. Whether clonoe didn't have it in the legs after a tough few weeks that could be part of the reason too. I haven't seen killycligher yet this year so don't know how the final will pan out but hopefully will be a good one.

Have the county board done away with the restrictions on numbers on the sidelines? Noticed it last week too the fianna had 16 subs plus 9 (!!) of a management/backroom team. I always thought you we're allowed 25 inside the wire.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: square_ball on October 02, 2016, 07:00:57 PM
Quote from: winghalfback on October 02, 2016, 05:54:36 PM

Yeah thought coslisland were the better side by quite a large distance. Whether clonoe didn't have it in the legs after a tough few weeks that could be part of the reason too. I haven't seen killycligher yet this year so don't know how the final will pan out but hopefully will be a good one.

Have the county board done away with the restrictions on numbers on the sidelines? Noticed it last week too the fianna had 16 subs plus 9 (!!) of a management/backroom team. I always thought you we're allowed 25 inside the wire.

I think you're allowed 30 and every extra one is a £100 fine. I noticed Rock's photo was a big'un today too!
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Norf Tyrone

ACL Div 3- Errigal Ciaran(0-3)v(10-16)Clogher Eire Óg

:o
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone