Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KIDDO 4

Sean Hurson , will ref Killyclogher v Coalisland Tyrone senior county final Sunday next 3.30pm , Healy Park .

The Golden Years

Quote from: KIDDO 4 on October 02, 2016, 10:49:36 PM
Sean Hurson , will ref Killyclogher v Coalisland Tyrone senior county final Sunday next 3.30pm , Healy Park .

He is a poor ref.  He does some brown nosing.

Helpline

One think for sure, it's going to be a blue year! Clonoe where nowhere near good enough to win it this year..but beat teams that possibility where! Strange but true.
The first half was even, the second half was even worse

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: GaelTheGael on September 30, 2016, 03:54:22 PM
Apparently a round the weekend of 14th-16th and Final round 28th-30th.
Word is reserve championship will be played 21st-23rd and then run off week after week in November.

Is the first round of the ulster club not that 28th -30th weekend?
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Legoman5

Quote from: The Golden Years on October 03, 2016, 08:38:48 AM

Brown nosing or not he's the best ref in the County and until other refs shows the consistency that Hurson shows then long may he continue to get the big games..

Onthe40

Very strong performance from Coalisland yesterday, could and probably shouldve won by alot more such was their dominance. Mustve been hard to take from a Rahilly point of view..the Fianna players certainly let the Rahilly bench know everytime they kicked a score in the last 5-10mins... For the 2nd week in a row Hampsey completely roasted big McNulty and with that went Clonoes primary scoring threat. McAliskey was in the game alot more than previous games but his shoot on sight policy let him down badly..
Can the Fianna break down down the strong KC defensive system is now the question....

Moortown Spuds

The boy McKernan looks the real deal.

Knock Yer Mucker In

Quote from: Onthe40 on October 03, 2016, 11:27:52 AM
Very strong performance from Coalisland yesterday, could and probably shouldve won by alot more such was their dominance. Mustve been hard to take from a Rahilly point of view..the Fianna players certainly let the Rahilly bench know everytime they kicked a score in the last 5-10mins... For the 2nd week in a row Hampsey completely roasted big McNulty and with that went Clonoes primary scoring threat. McAliskey was in the game alot more than previous games but his shoot on sight policy let him down badly..
Can the Fianna break down down the strong KC defensive system is now the question....

Congrats to the 'island' best team won on the day. We should have had the game over last week missing two goals, so we can't complain. Our lads have given some effort and it was obvious that we were very tried looking from the start of the game and out on our feet with 15 to go. Five championship games in five weeks is physically and psychologically to much for a amateur team. on the plus side Clonoe have made the county board a small fortune, without even a thank you from them lol.  I wouldn't be getting to excited about Hampsey's performance, its easy to mark a man who got out of his sick bed yesterday morning to play, Mc Aliskey sick the week before. So I can't judge the 'island' on yesterdays game as it was not close to an even playing field. They now will play a team who has had time to rest and recover, time to psychologically recover but more importantly time to really get themselves up for the game to produce the intensity level required to sustain a 65 min performance. We have had great weather the past five weeks 

The Golden Years

Quote from: Legoman5 on October 03, 2016, 10:39:53 AM
Quote from: The Golden Years on October 03, 2016, 08:38:48 AM

Brown nosing or not he's the best ref in the County and until other refs shows the consistency that Hurson shows then long may he continue to get the big games..

Sean is consistently bad.

driveherin

Hampsey made a wee boy out of McNulty 2 weeks in a row....O'Neill the same on skeet....maybe he should look up now and again to see if there is someone in a better position than him...same when playing for tyrone...its all about getting his name on the scoresheet and not the betterment of the team....Young McKernan done brilliantly on nullifying PJ Lavery and Donnelly swallowed up ball all day in fianna defence. They are hugely up against it next week all the same....

EastTyrone

Quote from: Knock Yer Mucker In on October 03, 2016, 11:53:28 AM
Quote from: Onthe40 on October 03, 2016, 11:27:52 AM

Congrats to the 'island' best team won on the day. We should have had the game over last week missing two goals, so we can't complain. Our lads have given some effort and it was obvious that we were very tried looking from the start of the game and out on our feet with 15 to go. Five championship games in five weeks is physically and psychologically to much for a amateur team. on the plus side Clonoe have made the county board a small fortune, without even a thank you from them lol.  I wouldn't be getting to excited about Hampsey's performance, its easy to mark a man who got out of his sick bed yesterday morning to play, Mc Aliskey sick the week before. So I can't judge the 'island' on yesterdays game as it was not close to an even playing field. They now will play a team who has had time to rest and recover, time to psychologically recover but more importantly time to really get themselves up for the game to produce the intensity level required to sustain a 65 min performance. We have had great weather the past five weeks

Fianna will not have a hope now. O'Neill and Hampsey had the two lads in their pockets for two weeks now. They are bound to come down with this sickness bug.

Helpline

Na Fianna would need to come out the blocks early next week,. St Marys will be eager to have the trophy secure before the half-time break.
The first half was even, the second half was even worse

Up The Middle

No excuses here. Fianna the better team both days out. Their management got it spot on both days, ours however did nothing. How in this day and age a team can line out without a sweeper and be so open is beyond me. Totally clueless. Hampsey is a massive talent in my opinion as is McKernan, thought Brian Toner put in a great shift as well. Be an interesting final.
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

Club boi

As I predicted, Killyclogher v Coalisland Final

Coalisland were impressive, and ruthless. They got their match ups right all over the park but how Clonoe allowed Pete Donnelly to stand free and gobble up ball was beyond believe. Everyone around me could see it and yet Clonoe never tried to challenge him. Who is the actual Coalisland manager?? Gilligan or Mc Keever??

Hampshey stand out player on the day with Mc Kernan

Clonoe were extremely poor, went down without a fight. Heard "rumours" around me before the game even started that Mc Nulty had been in bed sick and wasn't even going to start, which he did but didn't look right. Missed some free's that he would have been expected to score

Coalisland's "celebrations" and "taunting" of the Clonoe bench with every score in the last 5 minutes was very disrespectful. Especially 6 at the Final Whistle. You would need to win something to be that bullish. Lucky for them I think they will nick it next week