Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uncle Kev

Quote from: Club boi on September 12, 2016, 09:53:35 PM
Quote from: twenty one yard free on September 12, 2016, 08:40:10 PM
Quote from: Club boi on September 12, 2016, 07:59:24 PM
Stand out players over the weekend were clearly 2 x Sluddens and Mark Bradley. Let it be said that Tyrone have been crying out for a free taker and from memory I don't think Lee Breenan missed any yesterday. Great off the ground especially when having to judge a swirling wind around Pomeroy. Some may say he's young but if he's good enough, he's old enough

Mark Bradley never stopped moving and Was constantly looking the ball. Serious player

Whoever Dromore draw might just fancy their chances with no Mc Cusker. Arguably the best Non County Player this last 5/10 years

Dede Mulgrew at 18years oul gave McCarron his fill of it yesterday

Mulgrew And Cassidy played really well for Ardboe, great runners with the ball
Mulgrew could be turned into another Mattie ; he's really filling out for someone just 18! Coney is done ! Big Mcnulty and lee Brennan need to come in ! Ruairi Sludden another decent performer!

southtyronegael

hard to judge players in the awful wind in pomeroy but. mark bradley and lee brennnan were excellent from placed balls. ruairi sludden from dromore and mulgrew from ardboe also impressed.

GaelTheGael

Quote from: Daidso191 on September 12, 2016, 08:50:04 PM
I have rarely witnessed Mattie having a bad game. He wasn't his usual self so it was obvious he wasn't well Skeog.
I would say a Tyrone call up would destroy Danny 'Zuko' mcnulty as he likes to be called on Facebook. Took till it straight after the game to share his delight. Not something an inter county player would do after a first round victory. Sparky Bradley and the likes keep it zipped until the medal is in the pocket.
Zuko hes going by these days? I mind him being the "Fartbox" back not to long ago. Ruairi Sludden wasn't hiding his delight either yesterday. Good to see a few characters still out there.

KIDDO 4

Tyrone will play Roscommon round 1 national league 2017 , Healy Park Sunday Feb 5th 2017,

square_ball

I have rarely witnessed Mattie having a bad game. He wasn't his usual self so it was obvious he wasn't well Skeog.
I would say a Tyrone call up would destroy Danny 'Zuko' mcnulty as he likes to be called on Facebook. Took till it straight after the game to share his delight. Not something an inter county player would do after a first round victory. Sparky Bradley and the likes keep it zipped until the medal is in the pocket.

Lighten up would ya he was just after scoring a winning goal in the championship with the last kick. Nothing wrong with what he posted.

Under Lights

When and where is the Aghaloo Moortown replay?

Helpline

Quote from: ose 14 on September 12, 2016, 06:14:39 PM
helpline how can you be an overrated underachiever?
Exactly right their, no title for either. :o
The first half was even, the second half was even worse

maximus

Quote from: Under Lights on September 13, 2016, 08:21:12 AM
When and where is the Aghaloo Moortown replay?

Moortown St Malachy's
v
Achadh Lú Uí Néill
2016 Tir Eoghain Craobh Peile Idirmheanach Badhta ceathtru ceannais, ath-imirt
Stewartstown 7:30 PM
Friday 16th Sep 2016

redhandefender

are you serious? we had county men doing the Dab after scoring in the mc kenna cup and posting videos of hitting 45's and 50's on a training pitch when they couldn't hit a barn door with a golf ball when the time came. Quit facebook stalking the young lad and let him enjoy something he will remember for the rest of his life!

Tyrone95

A lot of people jumping on this Clonoe bandwagon after 2 unconvincing games vs Omagh and 2 last minute scores.  Does anyone in the county feel Carmen can cause an 'upset' on Saturday evening?...I do

time ticking away

Quote from: Tyrone95 on September 13, 2016, 10:02:20 AM
A lot of people jumping on this Clonoe bandwagon after 2 unconvincing games vs Omagh and 2 last minute scores.  Does anyone in the county feel Carmen can cause an 'upset' on Saturday evening?...I do
Aye you're right. Carrickmores impressive league form this year and their demolition of an excellent Greencastle team should give you great cause for optimism alright
canavan is the man canavan is the man ee aye adi ooh.......

Helpline

Clonoe to win by 5, Carmen have lost the fear factor.
The first half was even, the second half was even worse

WT4E

Was waiting for confirmation of the fixtures in the Truth this morning before saying anymore but can't believe the county board has fixed the two senior championship matches for Edendork. No discredit to the Edendork club who have a fine pitch and great club rooms but no stand is an issue at this time of year for what should be a big crowd. Heree's a list of possible venues for the game:

Pomeroy
Dumoyle
Omagh
Dungannon
Killyclogher
Galballly
Loughmacrory
Augher
Edendork

Out of all the possible 9 venues the county board manage to pick the only one without a covered stand and with rain nearly certain its a pity for the supporters.

leenie

I'm very suprised at edendork getting the game as I thought they showed poor form when they held there first round of championships games , I.e had to get my own programme and spent the rest of the time directing ppl where to get them and I had to find some one selling half time ticket .. Felt like it was a hassle for them to be hosting the games .. And the fact they don't have a stand but they are getting another game mid sept ?  ??? 
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

Mountain Man

Quote from: time ticking away on September 13, 2016, 10:09:24 AM
Quote from: Tyrone95 on September 13, 2016, 10:02:20 AM
Aye you're right. Carrickmores impressive league form this year and their demolition of an excellent Greencastle team should give you great cause for optimism alright

Carrickmore have Ruari Loughran and Micky Slane back for the Clonoe game so I wouldn't be ruling them out as this will tighten up the defence significantly. If they can limit the number of scorable frees they conceded against Greencastle which Greencastle failed to convert then Carrickmore definitely are in with a shout.