Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hoopsaaa

Quote from: Over the Bar on September 08, 2007, 12:57:06 AM
Quotesurely hugh quinn cant still be playing for errigal seniors? if he is the whole errigals 3rd setup must be a complete joke. dont get me wrong he was a great player in his prime but he must be 40 now FFS!

37.  Bit to go yet!

If he goes as quick as my waist did at 37 he may look for the 40" :D

hoopsaaa

Ziggy where r u? Not much happening 2nie????????????

clarshack

Quote from: hoopsaaa on September 07, 2007, 10:47:49 PM
The Castle would swap the AI Junior for 1 Tyrone SFC.

out of curiousity what about a Tyrone IFC?

dont forget that greencastle still have an excellent chance of going up if moortown do the double. ironically when we went out of the IFC in 2005 after a brilliant run in ulster and all ireland jfc etc our next league game was away to eskra. we won 0-12 to 0-9.

hoopsaaa

An IFC or  a junior AFC - not sure. Look at the club, the grounds. the facilities and the growth in the parish. Must be a GOOD senior club within the next 2-3 years. Beat Eskra and keep the thing going. We need a year in SF ASAP.
Come on the hoops :P

orangeman

Coalisland will be making plans for Niall Mc Ginn - but I'd say that Errrigal had a plan to stop him as well and it just wasn't possible. It will be interesting to see what tactics they employ to stop him in the semi final - win the ball at midfield would be the first and best tactic.

Still think it will be Donaghmore v Dromore final.

damiankelly

so mcginn was lethal again lasnite, surely he's bound to merit a place in tyrone now, along wif fran loughran and a couple of others. great to see new faces in the semis, jus a pity we hadnt seen it thru against dromore to get a crack at the townies! dont underestimate them though, that game is anyones for the takin as is the other one

ziggysego

Congratulations to Donaghmore on their win over Errigal last night. Couldn't make it to the game, but I heard it was an average enough game but Donaghmore deserved their win.

If nothing else, it will be good for Tyrone football to see a different name on the trophy.
Testing Accessibility

new devil

Quote from: damiankelly on September 08, 2007, 11:09:38 AM
so mcginn was lethal again lasnite, surely he's bound to merit a place in tyrone now, along wif fran loughran and a couple of others. great to see new faces in the semis, jus a pity we hadnt seen it thru against dromore to get a crack at the townies! dont underestimate them though, that game is anyones for the takin as is the other one

You would be worth your place on the tyrone team kelly  ;)

Tyro Nefan

Can anybody confirm that there's been another tragedy this morning in youth football?

ziggysego

Quote from: Tyro Nefan on September 08, 2007, 02:35:03 PM
Can anybody confirm that there's been another tragedy this morning in youth football?

Where? Tyrone or further afield?
Testing Accessibility

Tyro Nefan

Suspect Orangeman would be able to answer that

Bensars

aw jesus i hope not.

never heard anything?   what did you hear

ziggysego

Haven't heard anything Tyro Nefan. I pray to God it isn't true.
Testing Accessibility

Tyro Nefan

Sorry to say, it seems definite from my sources, but am reluctant to say it. indications that it's he's 11 years old lives not far from pitch.

ziggysego

Quote from: Tyro Nefan on September 08, 2007, 02:47:23 PM
Sorry to say, it seems definite from my sources, but am reluctant to say it. indications that it's he's 11 years old lives not far from pitch.

I'm only after hearing something too Tyro Nefan, however I heard he was 14. Died whilst training apparently.
Testing Accessibility