Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Trap

Shea McGuigan and Kyle Coney having a quare dig on twitter.........................

Uncle Kev

Quote from: The Trap on December 14, 2015, 02:58:40 PM
Shea McGuigan and Kyle Coney having a quare dig on twitter.........................
what about?

longballin

Quote from: Uncle Kev on December 14, 2015, 03:20:11 PM
Quote from: The Trap on December 14, 2015, 02:58:40 PM
what about?

He called them a 'drain' on the energy of the Tyrone panel in an interview to the Irish Star. They are right. Disgraceful comments...

Redhand Santa

It was more of a general comment he made and not personal as such. He seemed to say that if players are prepared to walk away mid season there heads aren't in the right place and they become a drain on the energy of the team. His comments probably aren't too far away.

longballin

Quote from: Redhand Santa on December 14, 2015, 03:51:58 PM
It was more of a general comment he made and not personal as such. He seemed to say that if players are prepared to walk away mid season there heads aren't in the right place and they become a drain on the energy of the team. His comments probably aren't too far away.

Shea McGuigan's reply on twitter not far away either

redhandefender

I think both had there chances and either didn't take them or simply weren't good enough at that level.

It does sound like a bit of a shot from Harte though. He could have said nothing about them.

longballin

Uncle Kev

Quote from: redhandefender on December 14, 2015, 04:46:17 PM
I think both had there chances and either didn't take them or simply weren't good enough at that level.

It does sound like a bit of a shot from Harte though. He could have said nothing about them.
kyles lack of balls in his last game for Tyrone found him out !

Keepersball

Coney and Mc Guigan can't be complaining. They had their opportunity and didnt take it. I often seen them hiding when the pressure was on.

Keepersball

Any word on club managements? Stephen Ferguson joined Stephen Mc Hugh at Tattyreagh.

longballin

Quote from: Keepersball on December 14, 2015, 05:20:29 PM
Coney and Mc Guigan can't be complaining. They had their opportunity and didnt take it. I often seen them hiding when the pressure was on.
it was still unneccassary from Harte to have a pop at five or players like that... nasty

Gaffer

Quote from: Keepersball on December 14, 2015, 05:21:33 PM
Any word on club managements? Stephen Ferguson joined Stephen Mc Hugh at Tattyreagh.

Handy! They can take turns driving!!!
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

Bo Man

Quote from: Gaffer on December 14, 2015, 06:12:11 PM
Quote from: Keepersball on December 14, 2015, 05:21:33 PM

Handy! They can take turns driving!!!

Mchugh hasnt a clue according to the brackaville boys. tattyreagh going nowhere with that appointment.

McGuigans points will be lost cause he didnt do the business with tyrone. Hope he does with us.

BennyHarp

Unfortunately after reading Shea's Twitter post I can't help thinking that Mickey is right on this one.
That was never a square ball!!

Gaafan2

Micky Harte gave both coney and McGuigan plenty of chances but neither were up to county standard. Mcguigans rant is a bit embarrassing on his behalf. I would see through If he did produce the goods but he failed to do so on many occasions. He obviously has a bit too much to say for himself!