Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WT4E

So after all the time wasting the Rock are gone! From the sounds of it they put up a good fight so fair play on that front.

Lough v Owen Res will be interesting - I think Lough will get it tight to beat OR but the long lay off might not have done OR any good. It would be a hammer blow to Lough if they went down considering they were so close to not being involved in playoffs at all.

Tyroneforsam

Quote from: WT4E on November 16, 2015, 01:41:19 PM
So after all the time wasting the Rock are gone! From the sounds of it they put up a good fight so fair play on that front.

Lough v Owen Res will be interesting - I think Lough will get it tight to beat OR but the long lay off might not have done OR any good. It would be a hammer blow to Lough if they went down considering they were so close to not being involved in playoffs at all.

Glad to see the Rock relegated, lets hope Loughmacrory follow suit. Would be a welcome change to have a new team up in Division 2 next year.

Norf Tyrone

We've a session planned for tonight with a referee coming in. The plan is to familiarize the players with the rules of Gaelic Football again. Is it 35 minutes a half now, and what's this black card thing? The best thing is we'd fellas leave Ireland at the end of the season for work. They've got a job in America, fell in love, made their fortune, bought some land back home, broke up with the woman, packed in the job and are due back again for the game.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on November 17, 2015, 01:10:07 PM

We've a session planned for tonight with a referee coming in. The plan is to familiarize the players with the rules of Gaelic Football again. Is it 35 minutes a half now, and what's this black card thing? The best thing is we'd fellas leave Ireland at the end of the season for work. They've got a job in America, fell in love, made their fortune, bought some land back home, broke up with the woman, packed in the job and are due back again for the game.
;D

How long is it since you have played a game Norf?
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Tyroneforsam

Any new club managerial appointments lately? By the looks of things quite a few clubs are on the lookout!

fatheadpg1

sparky should be senior captain this year

tv pundit

2016 Club managers

Division 1/SFC

Ardboe
Augher
Carrickmore
Clonoe         cassidy
Coalisland
Dromore
Edendork
Eglish
Errigal Ciaran
Galbally         Beattie
Greencastle     Tracey
Kildress
Killyclogher
Omagh         Strain
Strabane       Mc Nulty
Trillick          Seaney

Division 2/IFC

Aghaloo
Aghyaran        Mc Ginnity
Brackaville
Cookstown
Derrytresk
Derrylaughan
Donaghmore
Dungannon
Eskra
Gortin
Moortown
Moy
Pomeroy
Stewartstown
Urney           Langan

...plus one from Loughmacrory, Owen Roes /i]

Division 3/JFC

Beragh
Brocagh
Castlederg
Clann na nGael
Clogher
Dregish
Drumquin       Mc Girr
Drumragh       Gallagher
Errigal Ciaran III
Fintona
Glenelly        Mc Connell
Killeeshil
Killyman
Newtownstewart
Rock
T***yreagh

...plus one from Loughmacrory, Owen Roes &

Fill in the rest at your leisure

WT4E

2016 Club managers

Division 1/SFC

Ardboe
Augher
Carrickmore
Clonoe         cassidy
Coalisland
Dromore
Edendork
Eglish
Errigal Ciaran
Galbally         Beattie
Greencastle     Tracey
Kildress        Dillon
Killyclogher
Omagh         Strain
Strabane       Mc Nulty
Trillick          Seaney

Division 2/IFC

Aghaloo
Brackaville
Cookstown
Derrytresk
Derrylaughan
Donaghmore
Dungannon
Eskra
Gortin
Moortown
Moy
Pomeroy
Stewartstown
Urney           Langan

Division 3/JFC

Beragh
Brocagh
Castlederg
Clann na nGael
Clogher
Dregish
Drumquin       Mc Girr
Drumragh       Gallagher
Errigal Ciaran III
Fintona
Killeeshil
Killyman
Newtownstewart
Rock
T***yreagh

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on November 18, 2015, 08:49:37 AM

;D

No joking, I wore a T-Shirt to our last game.

25th Oct.

WT4E

Quote from: The Sweeper.com on November 18, 2015, 02:37:53 PM
Has a date or venue been set for the game yet? Didnt see it in Irish News yesterday?

Sunday 2pm - Killyclogher

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: The Sweeper.com on November 18, 2015, 02:37:53 PM
Quote from: Norf Tyrone on November 18, 2015, 02:22:04 PM
Quote from: blewuporstuffed on November 18, 2015, 08:49:37 AM

;D

No joking, I wore a T-Shirt to our last game.

25th Oct.

Lol  ;D ;D

Big game for yous Norf.

It long since yous being in as good a position before?

Has a date or venue been set for the game yet? Didnt see it in Irish News yesterday?

It's just a honour for our wee team to be on the same field as a team from Div 2. Cannae wait.

We were promoted in 2003 as league winners, and relegated in 2005. In the 05 season we finished up with 20 points from 22 games, and came 5th from bottom. However we went down after a convoluted play off. Sound familiar?

We've been in Div 3 ever since. Hit the bottom, and now on the bounce. Hopefully we've not hit the roof yet.

Oh aye, and the week before we were relegated, Rock were relegated....

Tyroneforsam

2016 Club managers

Division 1/SFC

Ardboe
Augher
Carrickmore
Clonoe         cassidy
Coalisland
Dromore
Edendork
Eglish
Errigal Ciaran
Galbally         Beattie
Greencastle     Tracey
Kildress        Dillon
Killyclogher
Omagh         Strain
Strabane       Mc Nulty
Trillick          Seaney

Division 2/IFC

Aghaloo
Brackaville
Cookstown       Chris Collins
Derrytresk
Derrylaughan
Donaghmore
Dungannon
Eskra
Gortin
Moortown
Moy
Pomeroy           Mark Harte & Adrian O'Donnell
Stewartstown
Urney           Langan

Division 3/JFC

Beragh
Brocagh
Castlederg
Clann na nGael
Clogher
Dregish
Drumquin       Mc Girr
Drumragh       Gallagher
Errigal Ciaran III
Fintona
Killeeshil
Killyman
Newtownstewart
Rock
Tattyreagh

superstar_

Quote from: Tyroneforsam on November 19, 2015, 10:35:19 AM
2016 Club managers

Division 1/SFC

Ardboe
Augher
Carrickmore
Clonoe         cassidy
Coalisland
Dromore
Edendork
Eglish
Errigal Ciaran
Galbally         Beattie
Greencastle     Tracey
Kildress        Dillon
Killyclogher
Omagh         Strain
Strabane       Mc Nulty
Trillick          Seaney

Division 2/IFC

Aghaloo
Brackaville
Cookstown       Chris Collins
Derrytresk
Derrylaughan
Donaghmore
Dungannon
Eskra
Gortin
Moortown
Moy
Pomeroy           Mark Harte & Adrian O'Donnell
Stewartstown
Urney           Langan

Division 3/JFC

Beragh
Brocagh
Castlederg
Clann na nGael
Clogher
Dregish
Drumquin       Mc Girr
Drumragh       Gallagher
Errigal Ciaran III
Fintona
Killeeshil
Killyman
Newtownstewart
Rock
Tattyreagh
Heard Sean Teague is to take over Dromore? Any truth is that story?

WT4E

So the Lough survive fair play as I know they have some good young players coming through they were keen to stay in intermediate for now.

Looks like a slow start killed Owen Roes in the end - may have a chance of promotion next year.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: WT4E on November 23, 2015, 01:43:40 PM
So the Lough survive fair play as I know they have some good young players coming through they were keen to stay in intermediate for now.

Looks like a slow start killed Owen Roes in the end - may have a chance of promotion next year.

Eight points down at one stage and brought it back to two with ten mins left but missed a few goal chances at critical times. That's football. Not sure if the 4 week lay off contributed to our slow start. It wouldn't have helped.

If we can keep all the players together next year we'll have a great chance but rumours of a few boys moving to Australia etc so hard to know.