Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WT4E

Quote from: ose 14 on November 12, 2015, 04:09:11 PM
lads calm down. i only asked whats in the notebook and how did he get appointed you know the process. was it given to him did he apply was he interviewed etc etc. whats personal about that. has hes been given a budget for example maybe thats an account he keeps in that wee book. by the way great to see ardboe posters on hear have all got their chips of their shoulder. if you have talented young footballers dont destroy them with the ould ardboe way, bust round you win nothing and protect the ardboe tradition. 21st century is here lads.

I'd say when the Ardboe lads where in charge of youth teams they didn't enter them in lower grades to mop up just cause they couldn't win the grade they should be in!!!  ;)

tv pundit

Quote from: WT4E on November 12, 2015, 04:55:56 PM
lads calm down. i only asked whats in the notebook and how did he get appointed you know the process. was it given to him did he apply was he interviewed etc etc. whats personal about that. has hes been given a budget for example maybe thats an account he keeps in that wee book. by the way great to see ardboe posters on hear have all got their chips of their shoulder. if you have talented young footballers dont destroy them with the ould ardboe way, bust round you win nothing and protect the ardboe tradition. 21st century is here lads.

I'd say when the Ardboe lads where in charge of youth teams they didn't enter them in lower grades to mop up just cause they couldn't win the grade they should be in!!!  ;)
Don't want to ruin your argument WT but ardboe beat my club in a grade 2 under 16 semi final in 2010 before winning the competition. The same team won the minor grade 1 in 2012

glovesinwet

From memory the Ardboe minor team from 2008 included kyle coney, shea Mc Guigan and gavin teague who all represented Tyrone Seniors. Add in Brian and Tommy along with the batch of players from the back to back minor teams (let's say 5 or 6) and you should have a panel to win major honours

twenty one yard free

Obviously you don't know a pile,the man was voted in by a majority vote at the County Agm last December,he rote Skinner aff in the vote

twenty one yard free

Quote from: WT4E on November 12, 2015, 11:08:27 AM
Do the Omagh boys not like Benny because of the day he scared them all stiff in Pomeroy in 98?

I was there that day - the smell of Omagh filling them was rotten!

:D
That aroma was in Ardboe the year, their mammys put up more of a fight :'( :'(

TF15

Ardboe are hard boys at home but when the venue is neutral and the championship heat is on they've been continually found wanting, so I wouldn't be taking any high ground in the manly stakes. In Dunmoyle this year there was a right wiff off Ardboe as they bowed out as timid as house cats. On Benny, good footballing man but came across as a bit of a bollocks when he had his minor team face the wire after being beat by Errigal in the Minor League final a couple of years back. Set a shocking example. But I do like a lot of his tweaks on the Acadamh, hopefully it will produce good results.

Club Rossa

Pity we can't play our championship games at home then :o
If the Dubs can get away with it why can't we?
By the way,our performance that night was an insult to house cats all around the country.

ose 14

some interesting debate about the hurler and the boe in general. what is it that flips the boe lads where does all that anger come from. minor teams from the club are generally decent and contain footballers but then what happens. who pours the nutty cream on them once they get over 18. some of their posters on here yapping about filling faces etc lads this is meant to be a football forum calm down.
let us know whats wrong up there why yous are so sad and react the way you do. we want to help.

Club Rossa

We're a civil bunch behind it all,we just don't like Omagh :P

delgany

Its  a very  sophiscated ( sound it out if your not sure of it)place...is Omagh.  Being the county  town and all that. I remeber clearly  big eddie  smacking a few against  the fwnce in pomeroy

The Sweeper.com

Prediction time for tomorrow

Trillick v Scotstown

Loughmacrory v Rock

Well?

leenie

Would love to see scotstown and loughmacrory win ....
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

PMG1

Great win by Dromore U16's to defeat St. Eunan's Letterkenny 0-13 to 1-07 today in the Paul McGirr, wonderful game in dreadful conditions.

Scoring Zone

Trillick left that one behind them imo, scotstown where average (or made to look average), thought niall donnelly, richy and matty donn aswell as O'Kane in where the pick for trillick, just missed frees and abit of cuteness and it could have been very different, next year will be a big one in terms of consistency and progression for trillick given that the surprise element is gone, cross will beat scotstown with bit to spare in the final

The Sweeper.com

Trillick can hold their heads high.

They had a powerful season.