Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TF15

I'm going to make a bold prediction, it'll be windy at Greencastle tomorrow. Always cat and dirt for the players.

tyroneclub

My predictions on this cold and blustery November.
Gortin by 4
Donaghmore by 3
Carrickmore by 1

blewuporstuffed

Kildress beat Donaghmore 0-9 to 0-4
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

rrhf

Fair play to Kildress deserved winners. 

parttimeexile

Gortin won by 5.nice feeling to be safe

WT4E

Quote from: tyroneclub on November 05, 2015, 05:14:54 PM
I am a newbie to this sight. Didn't even know it existed :'(
Clubs squabbling are they over the Rock not fielding?
Will they go down? Urney must feel agreived! As well as Gortin and Lochmacrory.
Think Donaghmore will be to much for an overated Kildress outfit this weekend and Ive a suspicion Carmen will bate the Rahillys as they will be hungry to show the county they arent done.
Division 3, 2 and 1 will be deadly next year. Think Edendork will hold their own in Division 1 next year. Might even get a point in Donnelly Park  ;) Galbally might struggle but should be to strong for the likes of Augher and Strabane.
Going to go with Cookstown to win next years Intermediate and  Lochmacrory for division 3

I think your a newbie to Tyrone football never mind this message board cause it's turns out u don't know much at all!!!

Club boi

Quote from: WT4E on November 08, 2015, 09:13:21 PM
Think Donaghmore will be to much for an overated Kildress outfit this weekend and Ive a suspicion Carmen will bate the Rahillys as they will be hungry to show the county they arent done.
Division 3, 2 and 1 will be deadly next year. Think Edendork will hold their own in Division 1 next year. Might even get a point in Donnelly Park  ;) Galbally might struggle but should be to strong for the likes of Augher and Strabane.
Going to go with Cookstown to win next years Intermediate and  Lochmacrory for division 3

I think your a newbie to Tyrone football never mind this message board cause it's turns out u don't know much at all!!!

;D Spot On lol

everymanaman

So Moy, Dungannon and Donaghmore relegated. Div 2 will be interesting next year

Gaafan2

Quote from: WT4E on November 08, 2015, 09:13:21 PM

From what I hear Kildress fully deserved their victory yesterday, they really deserve credit on gaining promotion to division 1. Few including myself would have tipped them at the beginning of the year after a couple of poor seasons they've had and a team seemingly on the slide. Just goes to show what hard work can achieve.

Must have been a great performance from Clonoe yesterday. Carmen will be disappointed with the result especially after knocking dromore out.

Man Marker

Who is up, Kildress, Edendork and the other? Looks like Clonoe walked over Carrickmore.

GlenMan

Quote from: Man Marker on November 09, 2015, 11:33:15 AM
Who is up, Kildress, Edendork and the other? Looks like Clonoe walked over Carrickmore.

Galbally?

Tyrone Gaa

Yes Galbally (League Winners) Edendork (Championship) and Kildress (Play-Off) all promoted to Div1 next year.

Intermediate Football looks very interesting next year.  Cookstown, Moy, Donaghmore, Dungannon, Pomeroy, Derrylaughan off the top of my head look the big contenders.  I'm sure I've left others out (so don't shout at me).  Very competitive all will have hopes of a big season
Living the dream!!!

GaelTheGael

Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on November 09, 2015, 11:48:48 AM
Yes Galbally (League Winners) Edendork (Championship) and Kildress (Play-Off) all promoted to Div1 next year.

Intermediate Football looks very interesting next year.  Cookstown, Moy, Donaghmore, Dungannon, Pomeroy, Derrylaughan off the top of my head look the big contenders.  I'm sure I've left others out (so don't shout at me).  Very competitive all will have hopes of a big season
Wouldn't expect much of Pomeroy, won't be long until they are back training flat out and by the time the league and championship come around next year they will be away off on the drink and that will be there season over and done with.

Tyrone Gaa

Pomeroy should'nt be far away, they have a seriously talented squad.  Maybe your right and the dedication isn't there but I wouldn't be ruling them out on any given day.
Living the dream!!!

Gaafan2

Quote from: GaelTheGael on November 09, 2015, 12:16:19 PM
Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on November 09, 2015, 11:48:48 AM

Wouldn't expect much of Pomeroy, won't be long until they are back training flat out and by the time the league and championship come around next year they will be away off on the drink and that will be there season over and done with.

On paper they have great players but no doubt they'll get off to a flyer in the league and implode after a few games. They did beat us convincingly in last years championship quarter final replay so on their day they are a very capable side. Dedication seems to be the problem.