Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GlenMan

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on November 05, 2015, 10:27:57 PM
Tyrone won the appeal tonight.

LMC v Gortin this Sunday!

Why did Ulster overturn Tyrone's decision in the first place? Surely Tyrone clearly applied the rules as they were set down.

WT4E

Toss of a coin this match - I'd expect the losers to be playing Owen Roes which I would expect to be a close game too. what about McNulty is he fit to play?

Norf I'd say OR are confident that they have a chance against any of the three teams possible?

Degrassi Hi

Quote from: WT4E on November 06, 2015, 04:14:42 PM

Toss of a coin this match - I'd expect the losers to be playing Owen Roes which I would expect to be a close game too. what about McNulty is he fit to play?

Norf I'd say OR are confident that they have a chance against any of the three teams possible?

Well at least common sense has prevailed and the relegation/promotion can proceed to its conclusion on the field if play. Do the losers of Sundays game not play Rock first or maybe your assuming that Rock will beat the appealers. At least Owen Roes now know they'll be playing on the 22nd of November and they'll give any of those outfits a run for their money if Mc Shane produces the goods.

WT4E

Quote from: Degrassi Hi on November 06, 2015, 04:24:21 PM

Well at least common sense has prevailed and the relegation/promotion can proceed to its conclusion on the field if play. Do the losers of Sundays game not play Rock first or maybe your assuming that Rock will beat the appealers. At least Owen Roes now know they'll be playing on the 22nd of November and they'll give any of those outfits a run for their money if Mc Shane produces the goods.

I'm assuming the losers of this weekends game will be too good for the Rock

Degrassi Hi

Quote from: WT4E on November 06, 2015, 04:37:01 PM
Quote from: Degrassi Hi on November 06, 2015, 04:24:21 PM

I'm assuming the losers of this weekends game will be too good for the Rock

Rock put Gortin out of the championship this year if memory serves me right & I'd put Gortin ahead of Loughmacrory.

WT4E

I didn't see much of Rock this year but I did see them in their last competitve match and they were awful. Maybe they are now going well and will prove me wrong but can't see them beating either Gortin or Lough. I don't think they deserve to survive given the way they treated the other teams in the relegation/promotion battle

Degrassi Hi

Rock had absolutely nothing to gain from playing Gortin. Other teams in senior football like Trillick, killyclogher and strabane didn't field in games either but nobody went running to Croke park up there. If kildress hadn't fired loughmacrory the points then Lough v Rock would already have happened ages ago.

WT4E

Quote from: Degrassi Hi on November 06, 2015, 06:02:27 PM
Rock had absolutely nothing to gain from playing Gortin. Other teams in senior football like Trillick, killyclogher and strabane didn't field in games either but nobody went running to Croke park up there. If kildress hadn't fired loughmacrory the points then Lough v Rock would already have happened ages ago.

Trillick Killyclogher and Strabanes seasons where over. The Rock season is very much still alive and the fact that not fulfilling the game meant the whole thing turned into a mess should have been motivation enough IMO.

And I can asure you Kildress didn't throw Loughmacrory any points!!!!

Norf Tyrone

From what I heard young McNulty has a fractured skull.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

WT4E

Kildress v donaghmore changed to greencastle tomorrow due to dungannon not being able to take two games. Seems strange to change it to greencastle as i always thought there field wasnt the best in wet weather and now they are holding the double header!!!

GaelTheGael

Quote from: WT4E on November 07, 2015, 04:27:03 PM
Kildress v donaghmore changed to greencastle tomorrow due to dungannon not being able to take two games. Seems strange to change it to greencastle as i always thought there field wasnt the best in wet weather and now they are holding the double header!!!
You will find Greencastle's pitch is up there with the best of them. Great facilities, probably deserve more games.

rrhf

WT4E

Yes they have great a facilities but I have played on it many a time at this of year and found it gets wet enough in places. Maybe it's just me!

redzone

U say green castle is holding the double header but Clonoe Twitter says there game is in dungannon.

TopGael33

The double header at Greencastle is Kildress vs Donaghmore followed by Gortin vs Loughmacrory. The league final between Clonoe and Carrickmore is still in dungannon as far as I know.