Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

everymanaman

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on September 14, 2015, 10:46:36 AM
I thought the referee had a very good game overall. These games can be difficult to handle at times and I thought he got the vast majority of calls right, including  couple of attempts from Myler to 'buy' a free.
Justy was harshly blown up once for over carrying, but I cant think of many others.

Good to hear ref getting some credit, unlike the abuse dished out at Lough/Killeeshil U16 game on Saturday

Soup an Samajiz

I thought the referee had a very good game overall. These games can be difficult to handle at times and I thought he got the vast majority of calls right, including  couple of attempts from Myler to 'buy' a free.
Justy was harshly blown up once for over carrying, but I cant think of many others.

Yeah your spot on actually, it was the over carrying one and one just before it aswell I thought was harsh but overall he was good, let the game go well.. even provided the crowd with a titter when he went on his hole in the first 5, nothing more you could ask really lol
Think like a wise person but communicate in the language of the people

Mikhailov

Quote from: everymanaman on September 14, 2015, 12:08:59 PM

Good to hear ref getting some credit, unlike the abuse dished out at Lough/Killeeshil U16 game on Saturday

Ah Jeez, don't leave us in suspense - what happened at this U16 game? Were Kileeshil not meant to be virtually unbeatable at this grade?

everymanaman

Quote from: Mikhailov on September 14, 2015, 12:43:32 PM
Quote from: everymanaman on September 14, 2015, 12:08:59 PM

Ah Jeez, don't leave us in suspense - what happened at this U16 game? Were Kileeshil not meant to be virtually unbeatable at this grade?

Had to have a scapegoat as they didn't win

jb81

Just wondering does anyone know yet what weekend the Senior semi-finals are scheduled for ?
And if any date has been allocated for the senior County Final yet??

maco

Senior semi finals will be fixed for weekend of 26/27/28 September, with the Final fixed for Sunday 11th October.

longballin

Legoman5

Dromore big favs,if they beat Kc then I think they'll win! Funny but I think that Trillick wud be a tougher opponent for them than Coalisland but I don't think that Trillick will beat Coalisland!
Any news on Mark Brads,he didn't play at the wkend

skeog

rte reporting under 21 management have resigned due to financial restrictions imposed on them apparently didnt think u 21 s would have a major budget

everymanaman

Quote from: skeog on September 15, 2015, 12:06:39 PM
rte reporting under 21 management have resigned due to financial restrictions imposed on them apparently didnt think u 21 s would have a major budget

The figures for expenses for the U21s might surprise you!!

Man Marker

Quote from: everymanaman on September 15, 2015, 12:20:42 PM
Quote from: skeog on September 15, 2015, 12:06:39 PM

The figures for expenses for the U21s might surprise you!!

And in my naivety didn't I think Club Tyrone raised the funds for this and not the CB?

Norf Tyrone

I think it's a bit of both.

Club Tyrone are basically the financing arm of the TCB.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Tyrone Gaa

Do Club Tyrone look after the wages end of things? Or who pays the salary for the senior post.  Is there a salary attached to the other county posts? 
Living the dream!!!

WT4E

Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on September 15, 2015, 01:19:20 PM
Do Club Tyrone look after the wages end of things? Or who pays the salary for the senior post.  Is there a salary attached to the other county posts?

You would need the FBI to open a RICO case to figure out how the senior post is paid - its that well organised!

Mikhailov

this situation looks like it could a turn for the worse if MH fails to agree new terms tonight. Tyrone, a so-called top county could be sitting without a manager for minor, U21 and senior teams !!

Unbelievable if true that the U21 management have been allowed to resign due to costs incurred. Of course there are going to be costs incurred and higher than normal costs at that, as we actually won a game this year! - every previous year we got chinned in first round of Ulster but this year we go the whole way to AI winners and the management are lambasted by certain figures in the CB regarding the cost of winning AI titles...an increased bill for 2015 to cover training, food, buses, mileage, gear etc...of course it was going to increase as we actually won some games and had 5 to play in total. Laughable to say the least !!!