Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TopGael33

Lee Brennan with 1-10 for trillick yesterday. Think he should be called into the senior set up, a serious player.

Under Lights

Quote from: TopGael33 on June 08, 2015, 09:54:58 AM
Lee Brennan with 1-10 for trillick yesterday. Think he should be called into the senior set up, a serious player.

Let him finish his A Levels first.

men in black

Lee and Conor McKenna would make some inside line for Tyrone.

inroundthesquare

Some turnaround by Killyclogher last night. Errigal were completely dominated at midfield in the 2nd half, didn't have the legs to get near Conall McCann or Niall McFadden who had a hand in both goals. Mark Bradley was very sharp, his goal was brilliant. Thought Carlin's sending off was harsh enough, he was tackling with the closed fist while Tommy Canavan was on the ground which majority of the time a yellow would be enough. They will cope with Strabane ok without him I'd say. McGinley lost the head totally at the end not good to see.

Legoman5

Brennan a joy to watch,so slick on the ball and can do anything!! Was a great game that had everything great points/goals/hits/blocks/midfield catches and wasnt as one sided as it looked considering Dungannon were only 3 behind 10 mins into second half untill Brennan took over!
I think now after the wkends results that the winners of the Dromore/Omagh game will win,and IMO i think Dromore will shade it,mainly due to the fact that I believe after losin in last years semi will now make them hungrier and also the fact that Eoin McCusker is fir,has McCusker played last year against Omagh then Dromore would have won!!

nothingbettertobeat

Are county players available for this weekends games?
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't."

Keyboard Warrior

Quote from: Legoman5 on June 08, 2015, 12:38:49 PM
Brennan a joy to watch,so slick on the ball and can do anything!! Was a great game that had everything great points/goals/hits/blocks/midfield catches and wasnt as one sided as it looked considering Dungannon were only 3 behind 10 mins into second half untill Brennan took over!
I think now after the wkends results that the winners of the Dromore/Omagh game will win,and IMO i think Dromore will shade it,mainly due to the fact that I believe after losin in last years semi will now make them hungrier and also the fact that Eoin McCusker is fir,has McCusker played last year against Omagh then Dromore would have won!!

And added to that Cathal McCarron's return.

TyroneOnlooker

While Lee Brennan's display was excellent on Saturday night let's not blow it up too much - a good bit was from frees and 45s although he was very sharp from play too. Don't think we should be calling for a senior call up just yet until we see what he's like against the top defences, no disrespect to Dungannon. Plus is he not only 19 or so? Having said that Trillick look a decent team and with the 2 Donnellys and 2 Brennans on form should have too much for Greencastle in the next round. Funny how championship matches go with that reversal against Dungannon from the intermediate final last year. all on the day as they say! Great weekends championship action

Goals_Will_Come

Quote from: TyroneOnlooker on June 08, 2015, 04:30:58 PM
While Lee Brennan's display was excellent on Saturday night let's not blow it up too much - a good bit was from frees and 45s although he was very sharp from play too. Don't think we should be calling for a senior call up just yet until we see what he's like against the top defences, no disrespect to Dungannon. Plus is he not only 19 or so? Having said that Trillick look a decent team and with the 2 Donnellys and 2 Brennans on form should have too much for Greencastle in the next round. Funny how championship matches go with that reversal against Dungannon from the intermediate final last year. all on the day as they say! Great weekends championship action
Too much for Greencastle, I'll tell the jokes about here.
Greencastle will have no fear playing trillick. Lee Brennan excellent the other night but he won't have as much joy out of Peter McKenna in the quarter final.

ose 14

keyboard warrior i love your analysis re mccusker you think that was the difference in last years semi. id of thought dromores midget cornerbacks lack of legs in the middle 8 and over reliance on frees for scores were there undoing not mccuskers absence. omagh will be worried but not unduly revenge is a powerful motivator agreed but it really heped carmen. omagh by 3/4. trillick killyclogher and the island to make up the last 4 for me. whos favourites in the betting lads.

White Goodman

Quote from: Goals_Will_Come on June 08, 2015, 04:59:57 PM
Quote from: TyroneOnlooker on June 08, 2015, 04:30:58 PM
Too much for Greencastle, I'll tell the jokes about here.
Greencastle will have no fear playing trillick. Lee Brennan excellent the other night but he won't have as much joy out of Peter McKenna in the quarter final.

Have to agree with Tyrone Onlooker here, dont think lee brennan is ready quite yet. I was at the Trillick & Fianna game and Hampsey done a great job containing Brennan but at the same time he had very little support up front with Dara Gallagher being injured. However if greencastle are going to have Peter McKenna marking brennan (according to Goals will come) they may forget about it. Have seen him struggle big time against some the better forwards in the county

Club Rossa

Latest odds with PP

Omagh 9/4
Dromore 9/4
Coalisland 3/1
Killyclogher 6/1
Trillick 13/2
Strabane 20/1
Greencastle 20/1
Donaghmore 33/1

Sunny Day

OSE14 never under estimate Eoin McCusker.  He's still guaranteed to come away as the highest scorer for Dromore in any game.  Big game player.  He's a class act.  His goal v Ardbo will probably be the best goal of the championship.  I'm not saying Dromore will beat Omagh,  just believe McCusker can never be under estimated.  He has the ability to win the majority of Dromore's games on his own.

ose 14

sunny not underestimating him at all think hes a wonderful player but all i was pointing out that dromore lost against omagh last year and eoin wouldnt have helped stop that.

Club Rossa

Omagh have Conor Clarke back who didn't play against Dromore last year.