Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redhandefender

Whats happening? Did Big Enda make it through the weekend?

I heard Mc Gurk called it a day

winghalfback

6 Clonoe men heading stateside by all accounts.

Carmen Stateside

I will accept contact details for all these lads heading to America by DM.  :)

longballin

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on June 10, 2015, 11:58:52 PM
I will accept contact details for all these lads heading to America by DM.  :)

You going to look after them?

redzone

rrhf

Good result for Carmen and a measure of their club.   Id say they will be as tough to beat as ever in the championship next year. 

Christmas Lights

Still 9-10 league games to be played yet, a hell of a lot of football.  People thinking teams will be throwing in the towel this early in the season simply because they may be out of the championship is ludicrous.  A lot of the teams which lost championship matches have turned in big results in the league this weekend.   

Legoman5

Heard Gormley hit Niall Sludden and McCarron at the wkend!
No prisoners taken! Last 10 mins was meant to have been hardly a a ball kicked with all the off the ball antics!!
Any word on Ricey,carried of the field and was meant to have been in agony?? It'll keep Big Enda in the job for another few weeks!!

redzone

Wee roddy usually leaves 10/15 min before the final whistle no point asking him 😎

Wee Roddy

Says who? On the game there was a little scrimmage or two but I don't know what happened at the end not because I left but because I couldn't see because Big Oz was standing over it.
Dromore were far from going full pelt in my opinion but at least our lads responded with a bit of character.

Knock Yer Mucker In

A I pointed out earlier, we are loosing Quinn, Mc Nulty, Magee, Mc Clure and Hughes to the states. Five players all gone in the next two weeks. Cant blame young lads for taking the opportunity, the county board has failed us, they created the conditions. My argument holds true. Early cship exit, wonderful for player and club development.

Walter Cronc

In Derry the club champ 1st round (albeit with a backdoor) is in late July.

Plenty of clubs have lost young players, including 4 from my own. If they want to go generally they'll go. Let them enjoy it.