Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Club Rossa

I think something similar happened at an Errigal thirds v Brocagh match a few years ago.Don't know if the result was overturned or not.

Carmenalways

I was at the carmen game. Approx 10 mins to go a killyclogher official ran into speak to referee. Next thing referee instructs that the scoreboard be changed. And a point is taken off the carmen score. For why I don't know and the killyclogher folk beside me are equally puzzled. Totally ruined the last 10 mins of a good game of football as both sets of supporters are not sure of the correct score. Check the local press(Tyrone times or Monday herald) and count carrickmore scores at the end of the match report. Both add up to 1-12. Final score 1-11 to 1-11. Fking laughable. Jerome.............

blewuporstuffed

Why are the fixtures so late on Sunday evening this week?
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Mikhailov

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on April 14, 2015, 11:24:23 AM
Why are the fixtures so late on Sunday evening this week?

U21's play in Sligo Saturday night so I assume it is to allow players few hours extra recovery time

Amamaroon

I never thought that I would join the keyboard warriors on here but feel obliged to challenge Knockyourmuckerin on his attack on a great GAA man Eamon McHugh, a man who gives up his time for a few ££££s travelling expenses , not like the thousands of pounds which are handed out around Clonoe. Clonoe players being concerned for the good of the opposition, now that's a first.

And then to start his post Mr King RIP and then delve into a rant shows the hypocrite this guy is.
Rant over.

God14

Quote from: Amamaroon on April 14, 2015, 11:55:07 AM
I never thought that I would join the keyboard warriors on here but feel obliged to challenge Knockyourmuckerin on his attack on a great GAA man Eamon McHugh, a man who gives up his time for a few ££££s travelling expenses , not like the thousands of pounds which are handed out around Clonoe. Clonoe players being concerned for the good of the opposition, now that's a first.

And then to start his post Mr King RIP and then delve into a rant shows the hypocrite this guy is.
Rant over.

Ok Eamon, sorry about that.

nrico2006

Are referee's not allowed to be held accountable for their actions?
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Up The Middle

Rant over.

How very noble of you......
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

Legoman5

I see many of the U21s played some part at the wkend and rightly so!
Heard that 2 players stood up at a meeting and said they were playin for there club and then the manger told them not to come back and thanked them for being part of the panel up until this point! Disgrace if this is true!
The whole team shuda stood together and said they were playin!
Whats guna happen if they win this Sat,surely they def wont want them playin before an All Ireland final!

W.A.G. Lover

What are the predictions for this weeks games? I have done mine for Division 1 & 2

Clonoe V An Charraig Mhor - Clonoe to shade it after a convincing 1st day victory
Moy V Killyclogher - Killyclogher should have enough
Augher V Eglish - Draw. Massive game for both
Coalisland V Omagh - Coalisland with strong home backing
Greencastle V Dungannon - Greencastle to shade it on experience
Errigal Ciaran V Donaghmore - Errigal at a canter
Ardboe V Trillick - Trillick to prove an upset if full hand available
Strabane V Dromore - Dromore by a few

Derrytresk V Aghyaran - Aghyaran to shade it after a strong start
Loughmacrory V Eskra - Loughmacrory to carry on good start
Cookstown V Kildress - Draw. Big derby game
Edendork V Galbally - Edendork if McCurry has shooting boots on
Stewartstown V Pomeroy - Draw. Both had impressive 1st day wins
Rock V Killeeshil - Rock by a few
Moortown V Urney - Moortown should take it
Derrylaughan V Gortin - Gortin to prove another upset

Amamaroon

Quote from: Up The Middle on April 14, 2015, 01:34:03 PM

Rant over.

How very noble of you......

Thank you very much. I'm glad there are still some sportsmen about

50fiftyball

Does anyone know what the story is for the May Bank Holiday weekend? Was this meant to be the weekend where there would be 2 league games, Friday 1st and Sunday 3rd? What's the likelihood of this..

I realise also that if u21s win Saturday their final will fall on that Saturday 2nd May.

Reason for asking is few of us lads have a stag from the Friday-Sunday evening and definitely wouldn't go if it meant missing 2 league games!!

Cheers

Gonzalo15

Rant over.

imagine criticising a ref, cheek of him....

The Bearded One

Quote from: 50fiftyball on April 14, 2015, 02:43:54 PM
Does anyone know what the story is for the May Bank Holiday weekend? Was this meant to be the weekend where there would be 2 league games, Friday 1st and Sunday 3rd? What's the likelihood of this..

I realise also that if u21s win Saturday their final will fall on that Saturday 2nd May.

Reason for asking is few of us lads have a stag from the Friday-Sunday evening and definitely wouldn't go if it meant missing 2 league games!!

Cheers

Would you go if it meant missing 1 league game 50Fifty?!

I can't see this double fixture going ahead, even if the Under 21s don't get to the AI Final. I'm guessing it will just be a Sunday game that weekend.
It is what it is. Presumably.

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: The Bearded One on April 14, 2015, 03:31:08 PM
Quote from: 50fiftyball on April 14, 2015, 02:43:54 PM

Cheers

Would you go if it meant missing 1 league game 50Fifty?!

I can't see this double fixture going ahead, even if the Under 21s don't get to the AI Final. I'm guessing it will just be a Sunday game that weekend.

I dont think anyone will really want that double weekend to go ahead, either the clubs or the county setup, so i can imagine one of those games will be pulled.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either