Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aaron Boone

Appreciated.

I'm on a cellphone 100% of the time & it'd be cool if league results were even mentioned on official Twitter feed.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Aaron Boone on April 12, 2015, 12:40:14 AM
Tried to get results of Tyrone's Twitter a/c there, but all resources were at Donegal hurling play-off (a draw). Hopefully in the morning, the football scores will have filtered through.

Teamtalk twitter does a fairly good job too.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Under Lights

McCurry with 16 points yesterday. Cathal McShane with 1-10

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: Under Lights on April 12, 2015, 08:55:31 AM

That's some return, unfortunately Tyrone don't tend to play many Div 2 or Div 3 club sides.
Living the dream!!!

Under Lights

Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on April 12, 2015, 10:34:30 AM

That's some return, unfortunately Tyrone don't tend to play many Div 2 or Div 3 club sides.

This is the club thread. I'm talking about club players here you jerk.

tyroneboi

Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on April 12, 2015, 10:34:30 AM

How is that even relevant? That is some scoring from each of them no matter what level. Many great players for Tyrone have played in those divisions and never scored that kind of tally.

Tyrone Gaa

Not disputing its great scoring, in fact I acknowledged that's some return for 70mins football.  However the facts are these men represent their county as well and Tyrone's lack of scoring cost them.
Living the dream!!!

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on April 12, 2015, 01:10:09 PM
Not disputing its great scoring, in fact I acknowledged that's some return for 70mins football.  However the facts are these men represent their county as well and Tyrone's lack of scoring cost them.

60 mins.

You obviously don't attend a lot of Club games.

😊
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

BennyHarp

0-16 - averaging a point just over every three and a half minutes. That's some going at any level!
That was never a square ball!!

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on April 12, 2015, 01:16:13 PM
Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on April 12, 2015, 01:10:09 PM

60 mins.

You obviously don't attend a lot of Club games.

😊

LOL sorry my bad. I attend more matches than most. Attended one yesterday and will attend one today also. The point I was making that it's great these boys are hitting big scores and no arguement it's some tally but we don't see that when they have quality defenders on them. Bit of tongue and cheek.
Living the dream!!!

skeog

lighten up boys great scoring from both lads

Archie Mitchell

Quote from: Aaron Boone on April 12, 2015, 12:50:23 AM
Appreciated.

I'm on a cellphone 100% of the time & it'd be cool if league results were even mentioned on official Twitter feed.

Most clubs do in game updates on Twitter. Just search for #TyroneACL on Twitter and you will see all tweets relating to the games

Christmas Lights

Tyrone Gaa having an absolute mare here

longballin

Very sad news this morning that Pat King of Trillick has passed away. Had a fantastic club career with Trillick and was on the Tyrone team won Ulster championship in 1973. RIP.

nrico2006

How many of each of these totals were frees?
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'