Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wee Roddy

They were ultra defensive against Dromore. They won so hardly give a toss. They would have been working on it in their training camp in Mayo this weekend😜

In hiding

Quote from: Wee Roddy on September 21, 2014, 07:36:25 PM
They were ultra defensive against Dromore. They won so hardly give a toss. They would have been working on it in their training camp in Mayo this weekend😜
I didn't see the Dromore omagh game but the Coalisland omagh game was open enough

Wee Roddy

That was months ago. Against dromore they played a lot of the game with 3 forwards. Joe McMahon is the master of defensive cover. They were hugely impressive at it.

oakleafgael

Will this be the first time that the neutral support will be with Carmen in a final?

gardrumchum

Quote from: Wee Roddy on September 21, 2014, 07:36:25 PM

Come on wee roddy. At least wait until ye bate them out of Healy Park before you start laughing at them.

macca123

predicitions for the weekend then?

The Trap

Omagh should win but Carmen probably will win!

WT4E

Hope omagh win but you can't rule Carmen out at this stage

Under Lights

The last game of the regular division 3 season this Saturday

macca123

when carrickmore get to a final you never know. omagh first time nerves for alot

Wee Roddy

Carrickmore in 3 out of last five finals, league champions, now ahead of Omagh in the league. Sure it would only stand to sense that Omagh would be massive favorites😌. The hungrier team often wins these games and it's hard to know who is hungrier. Will Omagh league win have an effect either way?

macca123

omagh cant qualify for league at this stage can they?

carrickmore will love everyone talking about omagh and not them.

Club Rossa

Fancy Carrickmore to win on Sunday.Omagh are very talented and have had great wins over Coalisland and Dromore not to mention home advantage yet I just think Carmen are going to get over the line.

macca123

Joe McMahon and Ronan O'Neill will have a huge part to play in which way the result goes for Omagh. I believe if Ronan gets a knock or bad tackle at the start of the game he will not be interested.

WT4E

Quote from: macca123 on September 24, 2014, 12:13:36 PM
Joe McMahon and Ronan O'Neill will have a huge part to play in which way the result goes for Omagh. I believe if Ronan gets a knock or bad tackle at the start of the game he will not be interested.

IF?

He would need to be ready for it - they're playing Carrickmore!