Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Club boi

Quote from: BADONEY on September 16, 2014, 12:04:56 AM
Crazy that club football took place on Sat night to accommodate  2 poorly attended hurling finals in Omagh  on Sunday .
Most clubs would have better gates on Sunday afternoon  than Sat afternoon , the hurling could have taken place on Friday night under floodlights, why must the hurlers get a prime Sunday slot , more people from Tyrone will attend the All Ireland replay than attended Healy Park  onSunday afternoon .

Was at the finals, cudnt believe the attendance was so poor. Was nearly as bad as the teams made to follow a band parade the WHOLE WAY AROUND THE FIELD when there was about 4 people outside of the stand #Laughable Dungannon got that fed up they went back to warm up as it took so long

BADONEY

We saw the results from the Armagh v Cavan championship clash as to the value these band parades have , abolish band parades as well, enough to listen  to a poorly performed  national anthem without the drudgery  from a band parade .

never kickt a ball

Tally hooks up with Carrickmore
16 September 2014

Trainer Paddy Tally will assist Carrickmore in their Tyrone SFC final bid.

Seeking a record 16th county crown, Carrickmore will lock horns with Omagh St Enda's in the decider on September 28th and the addition of Tyrone's 2003 All-Ireland winning coach to their backroom team comes as a major boost.

Tally has also coached Down and Derry as well as the Red Hand U21s. Carrickmore's former All Star defender Conor Gormley is enjoying the opportunity of working with him again:

"I have known Paddy this long time and it is just great to have him in there," he says in The Irish Examiner. "He has brought a new freshness to the whole thing.

"He's just coming up with brilliant ideas and his training has been fantastic. He's been a coach at the top level for twelve years and it's just great he's giving up time to come and help.

"Every wee bit helps. Hopefully we can apply that stuff from training in the match."

http://www.hoganstand.com/Tyrone/ArticleForm.aspx?ID=224473

rrhf

Quote from: never kickt a ball on September 19, 2014, 12:31:55 AM
Tally hooks up with Carrickmore
16 September 2014

Trainer Paddy Tally will assist Carrickmore in their Tyrone SFC final bid.

Seeking a record 16th county crown, Carrickmore will lock horns with Omagh St Enda's in the decider on September 28th and the addition of Tyrone's 2003 All-Ireland winning coach to their backroom team comes as a major boost.

Tally has also coached Down and Derry as well as the Red Hand U21s. Carrickmore's former All Star defender Conor Gormley is enjoying the opportunity of working with him again:

"I have known Paddy this long time and it is just great to have him in there," he says in The Irish Examiner. "He has brought a new freshness to the whole thing.

"He's just coming up with brilliant ideas and his training has been fantastic. He's been a coach at the top level for twelve years and it's just great he's giving up time to come and help.

"Every wee bit helps. Hopefully we can apply that stuff from training in the match."

http://www.hoganstand.com/Tyrone/ArticleForm.aspx?ID=224473
Conor is some craic. Wonderful revealing interview.  Lol

Norf Tyrone

For all the 80 or 90 players Errigal have, it's strange they can't field a 3rd or reserves tomorrow. I don't even think the first time are in action!
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

gardrumchum

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on September 19, 2014, 08:44:09 PM
For all the 80 or 90 players Errigal have, it's strange they can't field a 3rd or reserves tomorrow. I don't even think the first time are in action!

Have they 10 teams in the Kilmacud sevens

BennyHarp

Does anyone know a time and venue for the intermediate championship final which I think is on October 5th? Can't seem to find it online anywhere.
That was never a square ball!!

TF15

Errigal seniors are registered to play in the Kilamacud 7a and their thirds in the St Jude's 7s. Clan na nGael wouldn't move the game.

gardrumchum

Quote from: TF15 on September 20, 2014, 01:27:32 AM
Errigal seniors are registered to play in the Kilamacud 7a and their thirds in the St Jude's 7s. Clan na nGael wouldn't move the game.

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on September 19, 2014, 08:44:09 PM

A few boys in jeans bound to be knocking about looking for a game

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: BennyHarp on September 20, 2014, 12:57:57 AM
Does anyone know a time and venue for the intermediate championship final which I think is on October 5th? Can't seem to find it online anywhere.

Nearly sure it's 3pm on Oct 5th in Healy Park. The Junior game on first at 1.30pm.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: TF15 on September 20, 2014, 01:27:32 AM

There was no where to move it to I'd guess! League ends next week.

Errigal 3rds played Weds 17th, Tues 23rd and Sat 27th. No real room to play this game with failing light and no floodlights at CNG.

BennyHarp

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on September 20, 2014, 07:01:44 AM
Quote from: BennyHarp on September 20, 2014, 12:57:57 AM

Nearly sure it's 3pm on Oct 5th in Healy Park. The Junior game on first at 1.30pm.

Cheers
That was never a square ball!!

Wee Roddy

I think the senior final next week will be similar dross! It's about winning😊

time ticking away

canavan is the man canavan is the man ee aye adi ooh.......