Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blewuporstuffed

Petey harte broke his wrist in the game last night
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

omagh_gael

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on July 05, 2014, 10:11:33 AM

Bad luck for the lad. Any idea what happened? How long is that likely to put him out of action for? 6-8 weeks?

wheres he takin er from

How could that have happened? I thought no one was allowed to go near him or put a tackle on him
First on the field and last to leave

redhandloo

Quote from: wheres he takin er from on July 05, 2014, 11:06:58 AM

How could that have happened? I thought no one was allowed to go near him or put a tackle on him
Poor taste. None of that is the lads fault.
Tough times don't last, tough people do!

Goals_Will_Come

Quote from: BennyHarp on July 05, 2014, 01:23:46 AM
Quote from: ziggysego on July 05, 2014, 01:12:14 AM
Dungannon 2-10 Greencastle 1-15

Were you at the game Ziggy? Good away win for Greencastle, the Clarkes are an improving team.

As good a game as ive seen this long time.Very good dungannon team, padraig mcnulty a real handful at full forward. Greencastle showed a bit of experience at the end to win it at the death
Can see them getting a play off place the year.

bigtogs

Quote from: redhandloo on July 05, 2014, 12:25:07 PM
Quote from: wheres he takin er from on July 05, 2014, 11:06:58 AM

Poor taste. None of that is the lads fault.
Now now mucker, hope that statement is tongue in cheek....

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: omagh_gael on July 05, 2014, 10:47:23 AM

Bad luck for the lad. Any idea what happened? How long is that likely to put him out of action for? 6-8 weeks?
Seemed to just fall on it, could have happened as easy in training.
Knew himself straight away it was broke
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

winghalfback

Peter Harte and PJ Quinn both injured after last nights games could lead to the end of senior league games to Tyrone are out of the All Ireland series unless they allow more starred games. On another note it will give a few men a serious chance to show what they can do for the county. Maybe the likes of Lavery from Clonoe or Tierney from Omagh as possible replacements.

ziggysego

Quote from: BennyHarp on July 05, 2014, 01:23:46 AM
Quote from: ziggysego on July 05, 2014, 01:12:14 AM
Dungannon 2-10 Greencastle 1-15

Were you at the game Ziggy? Good away win for Greencastle, the Clarkes are an improving team.

Didn't get, dosed at the moment. Heard it was a great game for neutrals though.
Testing Accessibility

God14

Quote from: winghalfback on July 05, 2014, 02:30:40 PM
Peter Harte and PJ Quinn both injured after last nights games could lead to the end of senior league games to Tyrone are out of the All Ireland series unless they allow more starred games. On another note it will give a few men a serious chance to show what they can do for the county. Maybe the likes of Lavery from Clonoe or Tierney from Omagh as possible replacements.

Serious post. The sooner the County side are put out of their misery the better. Going nowhere under present management, might as well be out of it. Get on with the club action.

hugh the root

God 14 I think you have hit it on the head.The CCC seem to think Tyrone are going nowhere and therefore that's why they arranged matches and if county men got injured they are in bonus territory. when the county board asks Micky Harte why Tyrone have under achieved this year he can simply answer "the blame lies at the hands of Micky Kerr and Co Co Co!       Sinn e ! nobody can disagree with him on this !The CCC are the scourge of the county!

matchfit21

A lot of decent people doing a good job within ccc and Co board hugh, you seem to have a very personal axe to grind?

Redhand Santa

There's a few on here particularly the clonoe posters who seem to be anti everything from what I can see. Some of them would even be glad to see players get injured.

hugh the root

Red hand santa you ll be glad of the clonoe men before the end of the year and referee you are probably in or a wannabe CCC turkey!

matchfit21

So it all stems from ardboe punishment for poor behaviour once? Getting a but tiresome now, go and do a better job maybe?