Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hugh the root

Match fit 21 who punished ardboe and what for ?

hugh the root

Referee you are a pure bollix for mocking young Pety harte who just goes out to give his all grounder probably a large dung bag and you have my name wrong!

EC Unique

Quote from: Redhand Santa on July 05, 2014, 05:54:41 PM
There's a few on here particularly the clonoe posters who seem to be anti everything from what I can see. Some of them would even be glad to see players get injured.

They always seem to be anti win an Ulster club as well.

blackball

Quote from: EC Unique on July 05, 2014, 08:36:08 PM
Quote from: Redhand Santa on July 05, 2014, 05:54:41 PM
There's a few on here particularly the clonoe posters who seem to be anti everything from what I can see. Some of them would even be glad to see players get injured.

They always seem to be anti win an Ulster club as well.

They aren't anti beating ballygawley with 14 men!

blackball

Hard to believe being a second rate team doesn't take the arrogance out of ballygawley

EC Unique

Can't believe a few took the bait.  ;D

Easy pickings.

sam03/05

Allow our county players to play championship/ league matches week before  a county game

Result - Conor Clarke gone for season
Tiernan McCann gone for 2 months
Peter Harte gone for season.

Well done to those who run our fixture schedule, take a bow.

time ticking away

Tiernan McCann got injured playing for the county

Have you any sympathy for the clubs when their players get injured with the county causing them to miss important league/championship games for their clubs
canavan is the man canavan is the man ee aye adi ooh.......

matchfit21

Tiernan mccann missed club championship due to injury playing for tyrone. Conor clarke was injured in club championship match, would you rather clubs never got their players, championship and all?

SuperHo

tiernan played friday night as did dermy. btw dermy flyin

Under Lights

Dermy could come in for injured Quinn you reckon?

All this squabbling over injuries is nonsence. Injuries could happen at training, work or anywhere.

One time I opened the fridge and a jar of 400g Helmann's Light Mayonnsaise fell out from the door- I tired to catch it with my shoeless foot and subsequantly broke both the jar and my toe. You'd have thought I would have been ok since it was light mayonnaise. Should all our county players stop opening fridges in case this strikes them as well. Where will the madness cease?

winghalfback

Quote from: Under Lights on July 06, 2014, 01:21:09 PM
Dermy could come in for injured Quinn you reckon?

All this squabbling over injuries is nonsence. Injuries could happen at training, work or anywhere.

One time I opened the fridge and a jar of 400g Helmann's Light Mayonnsaise fell out from the door- I tired to catch it with my shoeless foot and subsequantly broke both the jar and my toe. You'd have thought I would have been ok since it was light mayonnaise. Should all our county players stop opening fridges in case this strikes them as well. Where will the madness cease?

400g of light mayonnaise is the same weight as 400g of normal mayonnaise lethal stuff that Helmann's better sticking with Heinz.
On a more serious not were you ruled out for any important Tyrone games.

blewuporstuffed

I have been critical of the fixtures in the past, buts jesus lads they cant win sometimes.

Fix club games before tyrone play and a player gets injured= they are useless

Stop all club games when tyrone are still in the championship= they are useless

Injuries happen, the peter harte one was unfortuneate, but could have as easily have happened in a tyron e or club training session.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

tyroneboi

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on July 06, 2014, 03:49:35 PM
I have been critical of the fixtures in the past, buts jesus lads they cant win sometimes.

Injuries happen, the peter harte one was unfortuneate, but could have as easily have happened in a tyron e or club training session.

That sums it all up! No matter what they do they can't win. Damned if they do damned if they don't! The funny thing is people on here are busy criticising without coming up with any alternative solutions whatsoever.

winghalfback

Quote from: tyroneboi on July 06, 2014, 04:25:35 PM
Quote from: blewuporstuffed on July 06, 2014, 03:49:35 PM

That sums it all up! No matter what they do they can't win. Damned if they do damned if they don't! The funny thing is people on here are busy criticising without coming up with any alternative solutions whatsoever.

My solution is don't put the mayo in the fridge door or try catch it with yer foot