Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

screenexile

Quote from: GerryFromDerry on July 04, 2014, 11:39:03 AM
Quote from: hugh the root on July 04, 2014, 11:34:14 AM
somebody must take a stand now if the management are getting financial reward the county board should ask for results not just a lovely training camp like owe beg. Nice facilities wins you feck all. Eg Ballinderry!

WTF are you on about?

Lol ... don't be taking that shit Gerry!!!

GerryFromDerry

Quote from: screenexile on July 04, 2014, 11:41:18 AM
Quote from: GerryFromDerry on July 04, 2014, 11:39:03 AM
Quote from: hugh the root on July 04, 2014, 11:34:14 AM
somebody must take a stand now if the management are getting financial reward the county board should ask for results not just a lovely training camp like owe beg. Nice facilities wins you feck all. Eg Ballinderry!

WTF are you on about?

Lol ... don't be taking that shit Gerry!!!

if he had used Screen as the example I could have understood ;)
Up the Shamrocks!

Onthe40

does anyone know why Plunkett Kane doesnt appear to be getting a lookin in the county setup..saw him in the championship v Omagh and he impressed and by all accounts he was very impressive V Ardboe last nite...apart from a cameo appearance last week has he played at all this year for tyrone..surely hes worth a look at in the half forward line?

hugh the root

Gerry from Derry I am praising Ballinderry for their match winning in the past despite their sub standard facilities. Now say sorry to hugh!

WT4E

Quote from: Onthe40 on July 04, 2014, 11:46:50 AM
does anyone know why Plunkett Kane doesnt appear to be getting a lookin in the county setup..saw him in the championship v Omagh and he impressed and by all accounts he was very impressive V Ardboe last nite...apart from a cameo appearance last week has he played at all this year for tyrone..surely hes worth a look at in the half forward line?

+1 - even at midfield

winghalfback

I see in the tyronegaa.ie page clone have conceded their u21 fixture to pomeroy. Could this be true?

LeoMc

Quote from: WT4E on July 04, 2014, 12:11:31 PM

+1 - even at midfield

Aye, surely he has "served his time" warming the bench t oshow he is a "team player" and should be given a run or cut loose.

God14

Quote from: LeoMc on July 04, 2014, 03:14:12 PM
Quote from: WT4E on July 04, 2014, 12:11:31 PM

+1 - even at midfield

Aye, surely he has "served his time" warming the bench t oshow he is a "team player" and should be given a run or cut loose.

I thought he only returned from a long lay off through injury in May?

bigtogs

Quote from: winghalfback on July 04, 2014, 03:06:19 PM
I see in the tyronegaa.ie page clone have conceded their u21 fixture to pomeroy. Could this be true?

Probably is the case. In the last 3 weeks we played 3 Reserve champ and 3 Under 21 champ along with after tonight 2 senior league and 2 reserve league we play Ardboe in reserve champ final ondon'tday if next week.... we have already qualified for under-21 play iff I presume. ... Gortin manager hit the nail on the head in todays gaelic life about club fixture makers in Tyrone they don't give a fiddlers.....

BADONEY

Tonights senior league results ,Carrickmore 4.12 ,Moortown 1.10
                                                Clonoe 0.10,Cookstown 0.6
                                                Moy 0.7,Donaghmore 2.14,
                                               Killyclogher 3.13, Strabane 1.8,
                                                Eskra 0.8, Eglish 1.5
                                                ECiarian 2.13 Augher 0.12

Tyrone Dreamer

Quote from: bigtogs on July 04, 2014, 05:54:37 PM

Probably is the case. In the last 3 weeks we played 3 Reserve champ and 3 Under 21 champ along with after tonight 2 senior league and 2 reserve league we play Ardboe in reserve champ final ondon'tday if next week.... we have already qualified for under-21 play iff I presume. ... Gortin manager hit the nail on the head in todays gaelic life about club fixture makers in Tyrone they don't give a fiddlers.....

Regular football during the summer months is exactly what everyone has been crying out for.

bigtogs

Quote from: Tyrone Dreamer on July 04, 2014, 11:35:30 PM

Regular football during the summer months is exactly what everyone has been crying out for.
regular football yes.... not sure if a match every other day is the fixture schedule we are crying out for...

Knock Yer Mucker In

Cookstown came to keep the score down, they succeeded I suppose, but they never actually tried to win the game ?

Quote from: Tyrone Dreamer on July 04, 2014, 11:35:30 PM

Agreed in principle,  but we have players that are being flogged between senior, res , u21  in the space of two and a half weeks, throwing in an u21 game extra on Sunday was a step to far in respect of player welfare.

ziggysego

Dungannon 2-10 Greencastle 1-15
Testing Accessibility

BennyHarp

Quote from: ziggysego on July 05, 2014, 01:12:14 AM
Dungannon 2-10 Greencastle 1-15

Were you at the game Ziggy? Good away win for Greencastle, the Clarkes are an improving team.
That was never a square ball!!