Previous topic - Next topic

bigtogs

Quote from: blackball on June 18, 2014, 01:16:06 PM
Quote from: Knock Yer Mucker In on June 18, 2014, 12:57:56 PM
Quote from: bigtogs on June 18, 2014, 06:25:54 AM
Quote from: barelegs on June 17, 2014, 11:33:32 PM
Quote from: bigtogs on June 17, 2014, 11:25:14 PM
Quote from: barelegs on June 17, 2014, 11:15:12 PM
According to the Coalisland twitter feed it's not correct. According to it Pomeroy actually scored 11-28...

some hammering... Pomeroy must be some team...

There seniors beat Brackaville well last week in the Championship and put 5-15 past Stewartstown on Saturday night. Did the parish of Ballyclog and Donaghendry do something Pomeroy?

Seriously though they'd 4 county under 21s this year. Hugh Pat McGeary, Kieran McGeary and Frank Burns are all as good as a young footballers as there are in the county.
no doub some decent playerst how we beat them in the under 21 final last year I will never know..... they just seemed not to have the know how to kill us off and we pipped them at the deat..... they where the better team for long periods just could not get the score's on the board. ..
In my hunble opinion we where fortunate to win.... Pomeroy had a dubious point disallowed which may have been the winner we then kjcked the winner with a questionable free.... and before you start if them two decisions rightyly or wrongly as they where at the time is down to opinion.... had off  een given against us we would have been fuming. ... thats how I honestly seen it....

Norf Tyrone

The last time Owen Roes faced Clann Na nGael in 1997, they won with Stephen O'Neill and Brian Dooher to the fore.

In 2014 Clann Na nGael beat Owen Roes with Stephen O'Neill and Brian Dooher to the fore.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

bigtogs

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on June 22, 2014, 06:38:33 AM
The last time Owen Roes faced Clann Na nGael in 1997, they won with Stephen O'Neill and Brian Dooher to the fore.

In 2014 Clann Na nGael beat Owen Roes with Stephen O'Neill and Brian Dooher to the fore.

did not think o"neill would have been playing sure this would have been a starred game...

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: bigtogs on June 22, 2014, 11:01:22 AM

did not think o"neill would have been playing sure this would have been a starred game...

He has let the Tyrone squad rumour has it!

ziggysego

Tyrone Division 2 League
Full-Time
Greencastle 4.16 Brackaville 1.03
Testing Accessibility

bigtogs

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on June 22, 2014, 01:47:26 PM
Quote from: bigtogs on June 22, 2014, 11:01:22 AM

he was Tyrone in house game this morning but did not take part....

He has let the Tyrone squad rumour has it!

winghalfback

I went to Carrickmore v Clonoe this afternoon. Great game of football some heavy challenges went in and very little complaining out of either team and it was ref'd pretty well by Sean Hurson. Both teams were short plenty of their county final teams of last year both maybe missing 6/7 regular players. All in all good hard and fair game of football and plenty of youth on show proving that neither of them will be leaving the top ranks of tyrone club football for a while yet.

On another note has SON left the county set up? Hope not as he was part of the scene in the last game but he did play a club game at the weekend and it begs the  question.

Norf Tyrone

A few people sending me PMs saying they heard O'Neill didn't play at the weekend. He definitely did, or else his stunt double hit this!

The Bearded One

How can there be starred rounds in div3 when there is only 1 county player in the league? 
It is what it is. Presumably.

matchfit21

Keeper very far off his life there  ::)

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: matchfit21 on June 22, 2014, 11:14:40 PM
Keeper very far off his life there  ::)

He was getting out of the road of it.

God14

Surely it makes sense for SON to get competitive game time? He has only recently returned to fitness & needs games under his belt.

Up The Middle

I wouldnt think the rest of the panel would see it that way, some of these lads are seeing no game time at all and arent playing for their clubs either, why the exception for 1 man who is more likely to get injured (given his past record of injuries) Sounds like a split in the camp too me.
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

God14

Quote from: Up The Middle on June 23, 2014, 10:12:26 AM
I wouldnt think the rest of the panel would see it that way, some of these lads are seeing no game time at all and arent playing for their clubs either, why the exception for 1 man who is more likely to get injured (given his past record of injuries) Sounds like a split in the camp too me.

True, however Canavan stepped away from the panel in 2005 for a period of time to focus on getting game time. The difference I suppose is Canavan made that call around March, whereas SON is a week away from an important qualifier.

There doesn't appear to be too much harmony about the panel these days. Whispers of discontent don't seem to go away.

Fuzzman

When I heard this news asked a lad from back home and he said he never heard about any row or fall out and he know was chatting to him Sat. He says you can play 6 days before a back door game and 10 days normal championship.

I'd say he was frustrated after the game last week and especially with the way we played and the ref. I watched it again last night and some of the tackles Monaghan got away with compared to us was unreal.

I just heard from another guy that Stevie was at the in-house match on Sunday morning so I don't know it all sounds a bit strange.

I'll expect to see him at 11 on Sat. Anybody have an inkling what time it will be at?