Quote from: Norf Tyrone on June 17, 2014, 10:07:17 AM
Quote from: billabong on June 17, 2014, 09:25:50 AM
Quote from: WT4E on June 16, 2014, 02:42:40 PM
I'll try and get this back on track:

So the league threw up some odd results this weekend, anyone at the games:

Loughmacrory went to Trillick and earned a point
Aghyaran beat Dungannon w/o McNamee
Galbally had a late surge to beat Gortin

Div 2 looks like it will come down to a two horse race between Greencastle and Trillick

Div 3 results a bit more sensible.

Rock beating Derrytresk was a big result which could help determine which one of the two wins the league.

Was just wondering what has happened Glenelly they use to have a good bunch of young players a while back. Now there the worse team in Tyrone?

Norf you are from up that direction and hammered them at the weekend-what is going on with that Glenelly team? What about the group of young players they had a while back? Any decent players amongst them? Must not have a forward outside of S Harkin in sight going by reports?

I wouldn't have much of a clue to be honest. They lost Tim Harney and Conall McCullagh this summer which will be two big losses. Both are away to play Inter County football at their new homes which says all you need to know. I know a keeper's loss shouldn't reflect out the field as much, but boys like that will obviously drive training on a bit better etc.

I am not sure if they had a group of young players coming through to that great of an extent, but I know one of their better young players, Jamie Harney, is away to West Ham.

Seamy Harkin got 0-10 of their 0-10 on Saturday. He was still out scored by Cathal McShane who got 1-9!

They lost Harney to Armagh club and Armagh seniors - where did McCullagh go to....?

Tipperary
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

rrhf

That's a long long  way to go....

BADONEY

U21  results tonight Omagh 2.17,ECiarian 1.8,  Kildress 0.16Ardboe 0.15,  Cookstown 0.7 Clonoe 5,17, Pomeroy 11.23, Coalisland 3.8, Greencastle 0.11Carrickmore 0.13, Fintona 1.13,Clann  Na Gael 1.11.

BennyHarp

Quote from: BADONEY on June 17, 2014, 10:33:41 PM
U21  results tonight Omagh 2.17,ECiarian 1.8,  Kildress 0.16Ardboe 0.15,  Cookstown 0.7 Clonoe 5,17, Pomeroy 11.23, Coalisland 3.8, Greencastle 0.11Carrickmore 0.13, Fintona 1.13,Clann  Na Gael 1.11.

Is that score correct?  :o
That was never a square ball!!

barelegs

According to the Coalisland twitter feed it's not correct. According to it Pomeroy actually scored 11-28...

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: BennyHarp on June 17, 2014, 11:13:08 PM
Quote from: BADONEY on June 17, 2014, 10:33:41 PM

Is that score correct?  :o

Great result for Kildress - would Ardboe be very strong at this age group?

bigtogs

Quote from: barelegs on June 17, 2014, 11:15:12 PM
According to the Coalisland twitter feed it's not correct. According to it Pomeroy actually scored 11-28...

some hammering... Pomeroy must be some team...

barelegs

Quote from: bigtogs on June 17, 2014, 11:25:14 PM

Their seniors beat Brackaville well last week in the Championship and put 5-15 past Stewartstown on Saturday night. Did the parish of Ballyclog and Donaghendry do something to Pomeroy?

Seriously though they'd 4 county under 21s this year. Hugh Pat McGeary, Kieran McGeary and Frank Burns are all as good as a young footballers as there are in the county.

bigtogs

Quote from: barelegs on June 17, 2014, 11:33:32 PM

There seniors beat Brackaville well last week in the Championship and put 5-15 past Stewartstown on Saturday night. Did the parish of Ballyclog and Donaghendry do something Pomeroy?

Seriously though they'd 4 county under 21s this year. Hugh Pat McGeary, Kieran McGeary and Frank Burns are all as good as a young footballers as there are in the county.
no doub some decent playerst how we beat them in the under 21 final last year I will never know..... they just seemed not to have the know how to kill us off and we pipped them at the deat..... they where the better team for long periods just could not get the score's on the board. ..

blewuporstuffed

does anyone know the story with fixtures for the next two weekends after this week?
Is there still no games the weekend Tyrone play Louth?I presume the following weekend depends on the tyrone result then?
I have a couple of wedding coming up and it would be nice to have some ideaif I can go or not!  :-\
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Knock Yer Mucker In

Quote from: bigtogs on June 18, 2014, 06:25:54 AM

There seniors beat Brackaville well last week in the Championship and put 5-15 past Stewartstown on Saturday night. Did the parish of Ballyclog and Donaghendry do something Pomeroy?

no doub some decent playerst how we beat them in the under 21 final last year I will never know..... they just seemed not to have the know how to kill us off and we pipped them at the deat..... they where the better team for long periods just could not get the score's on the board. ..

r u serious, sure we gave them two bloody goals, keeping error and a full back error. They had all the time in the world to get ready for that game, and we had none due to sen and res compo finals.

blackball

Quote from: Knock Yer Mucker In on June 18, 2014, 12:57:56 PM

r u serious, sure we gave them two bloody goals, keeping error and a full back error. They had all the time in the world to get ready for that game, and we had none due to sen and res compo finals.

I was at that game, Pomeroy were the better side and couldnt convert their chances, Clonoe stole it at the end with the help of the ref. how long each team had to prepare is irrelevant. You could say the clonoe players were sharp and match fit compared to the pomeroy team who were inactive for months.

Knock Yer Mucker In

We didn't steal it, we gave them two goals, to keep them in the game, if we hadn't of made those two unforced errors we would have won comfortably as Pomeroy could not generate scores themselves. Infact we were in a position to put a significant gap between us and them with ten to go (we three up) when our FB made a monumental error to give them a penalty to score which they didn't deserve.

Moortown Spuds

Quote from: Knock Yer Mucker In on June 18, 2014, 12:57:56 PM

Alright there r Collie?

WT4E

By god the Clonoe boys really can't take the slightest bit of negative talk about the rahillies! They'll be sending R Patrick round to a few doors of gaaboard posters!