Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Christmas Lights

Quote from: hugh the root on April 07, 2014, 08:41:02 AM
Tyrone should be going to croker this Sunday .Dublin got a score with the help of an illegal player on the field  and therefore Marty Duffy should have hopped the ball. If this is not dealt with by the DRA what is to stop the team doctor running out and tripping a player who is bearing down on goal.This game should be replayed in Omagh on Wednesday night !

Dry your eyes, that game is over now, Tyrone are out, get over it.
Its all about Club Football this week.  You want to complain, then go here http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=24474.0

hugh the root

Christmas lights did the wife knock yer bollix in at the weekend?if not , why not?

bigfrank

All senior and reserve players to wear gumshields in league and champ starting this weekend?cumpolsary? As if the refs haven't enough to worry

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: bigfrank on April 08, 2014, 03:58:49 PM

All senior and reserve players to wear gumshields in league and champ starting this weekend?cumpolsary? As if the refs haven't enough to worry
yeah gum sheilds are compulsory.
Im not sure how strict referees will be in applying this though.
I would imagine it will take a while for everyone to become used to it.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Hereiam

Don't have one. Will a piece of Plasticine do.

blewuporstuffed

I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

bogball88

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on April 08, 2014, 06:04:49 PM
Quote from: Hereiam on April 08, 2014, 05:24:40 PM
Don't have one. Will a piece of Plasticine do.
do well

I see O'Neill's are doing one for £2, that'll do me the best

nrico2006

A lot of people dont like wearing gum shields and cant get used to them, a joke that you are being forced to wear them now.  In saying that, how will a referee know if you are wearing one or not?
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

blewuporstuffed

Get one that fits comfortably in your sock, and you'll be fine

matchfit21

Could the county management not see fit to allow club players to train with their clubs for once esp as the ACL starts this week it'd be nice to have a full compliment for one week? >:(

time ticking away

canavan is the man canavan is the man ee aye adi ooh.......

Knock Yer Mucker In

U serious, this is county first, club second county board. Why have you not figured that out?

bigtogs

Rumour has it championship will not be played in May after all if Tyrone Minors beat Down, due to playing monaghan next due too be played 25th May the weekend championship was set for!!!!

matchfit21

Quote from: Knock Yer Mucker In on April 09, 2014, 10:01:23 PM
U serious, this is county first, club second county board. Why have you not figured that out?

Just thought the man might see a bit of sense and fairness to clubs. Bit of a joke. 5 or 6 weeks til tyrone game and they've had the players since November. 1 week wouldn't have hurt them.

Up The Middle

Quote from: matchfit21 on April 09, 2014, 11:40:25 PM
Quote from: Knock Yer Mucker In on April 09, 2014, 10:01:23 PM

Just thought the man might see a bit of sense and fairness to clubs. Bit of a joke. 5 or 6 weeks til tyrone game and they've had the players since November. 1 week wouldn't have hurt them.

Saw all our county men training with the club last night.
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.