Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Getlucky

Loughmacrory would need a point to be sure as Fintona are can level with them and beat them on head to head.  However Clogher can also level with the Lough but the Lough beat them 2 weeks ago and would win the league.  Another possibility is that all 3 teams finish level and with Clogher having beat Fintona then it would come down to score difference which I think Loughmacrory are well ahead in.

winghalfback

did cathal mc carron get a transfer to london team round towers. if so how as he has played league and championship for dromore

tyroneboi

Quote from: ONeill on October 30, 2013, 12:39:00 PM
Does the winner of Edendork/Kildress reach the play-offs?

Yeah winner is in the play offs.

Looks like it's between Aghyaran, Derrytresk and Brackaville for that last relegation spot.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Tommo2

Quote from: the_daddy on October 30, 2013, 04:52:14 PM
Quote from: winghalfback on October 30, 2013, 04:24:40 PM
did cathal mc carron get a transfer to london team round towers. if so how as he has played league and championship for dromore

No rule stopping you playing in 2 leagues in 1 year but you can only play in one club championship in any year (excluding America)

Anyone know who was doing goalkeeper for Dromore at the weekend?

tyroneboi

bigtogs

Quote from: tyroneboi on October 30, 2013, 05:13:50 PM
Quote from: ONeill on October 30, 2013, 12:39:00 PM
Does the winner of Edendork/Kildress reach the play-offs?

Yeah winner is in the play offs.

Looks like it's between Aghyaran, Derrytresk and Brackaville for that last relegation spot.

talking to a Brackaville man today he told me they are safe is that correct?

ONeill

Are Dungannon, Gortin and Stewartstown not in the mix too?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

cadhlancian

Speaking of referees ! When was the last time we actually had some decent ones?? You would have to go back a good few years methinks!

tyroneboi

Quote from: ONeill on October 30, 2013, 07:32:10 PM
Are Dungannon, Gortin and Stewartstown not in the mix too?

As far as I know it comes down to scoring difference if more than 2 teams are levels on points and those 3 mentioned have a far better points difference than Brackaville. So while mathematically not safe it would take a strange set of results for them to be dragged into the play offs.

hugh the root

Gerry Mc Cabe of Clonoe is the last decent referee i can remember.Before that it was Teddy Devlin dungannon.

winghalfback

are reserve semi finals played at a home club or neutral venue if so where are this weekends games

bigtogs

Quote from: winghalfback on October 30, 2013, 10:10:19 PM
are reserve semi finals played at a home club or neutral venue if so where are this weekends games
neutral

clonoe v cookstown is in donaghmore

Radda bout yeee

I hear Kildress play moortown at home in reserve championship. Anyone know any different?