Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Club Rossa

There certainly needs to be changes made at the highest level hugh,a few people would need to move on for the good of club football in the county.

Christmas Lights

An incredible enterance to the gaaboard by Hugh the Root.

Two posts and two rants of the highest highest order. 

Welcome aboard.

Club Rossa

Christmas Lights,he's only posted twice but I think he's already my favourite poster :D

Moortown Spuds

Who appoints referees? For a major championship fixture should a referee from a team's neighbouring parish be appointed or would that be a regular occurence?

Under Lights

Who won the intermediate and junior championships in 1996?
Carrickmore won the senior championship.
Clann na nGael were formed this year- they won promotion the following year.

Talk to me.

EC Unique

Quote from: hugh the root on October 29, 2013, 10:43:11 AM
Club Rossa,The dogs in the street know that Ciaran McLaughlin and his merry band have an agenda against teams in the east.That is why numbskull Mc Callion is being handed these games.Any game he is involved in is talked about for weeks after.I Dont know how he escaped punishment for the way he treated you minor team last year considering it was highlighted in the local press.The management committee of the Tyrone County Board need to take a long hard look at themselves.Whenever you have the county chairman campaigning to not give their votes to yer woman Jordan from Eglish,the whole system stinks.Flush all the sewers out and bring in decent people to get Tyrone football a bit of respect back.

Complete nonsense. If there were an agenda against teams in the East how come both senior and minor Champions are form there. Paranoia at work here.

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: EC Unique on October 29, 2013, 11:56:44 AM
Club Rossa,The dogs in the street know that Ciaran McLaughlin and his merry band have an agenda against teams in the east.That is why numbskull Mc Callion is being handed these games.Any game he is involved in is talked about for weeks after.I Dont know how he escaped punishment for the way he treated you minor team last year considering it was highlighted in the local press.The management committee of the Tyrone County Board need to take a long hard look at themselves.Whenever you have the county chairman campaigning to not give their votes to yer woman Jordan from Eglish,the whole system stinks.Flush all the sewers out and bring in decent people to get Tyrone football a bit of respect back.

Complete nonsense. If there were an agenda against teams in the East how come both senior and minor Champions are form there. Paranoia at work here.
i cant believe i'm about to type this but.....
i agree with EC Unique
I think its the fact that pretty much every club have been rubbed up the wrong way at some stage this year, its nothing to do with east v west or anything like it.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Under Lights

Quote from: Under Lights on October 29, 2013, 11:53:55 AM

Talk to me.

I think Donaghmore won the intermediate?

Under Lights

Quote from: the_daddy on October 29, 2013, 12:11:53 PM
Quote from: Under Lights on October 29, 2013, 12:07:02 PM

Talk to me.

Brackaville won Junior. I think you're right with Donaghmore - as far as I remember they went up that year with Urney and Killyclogher

Good man. Do you know who won the junior league?

Tommo2

Quote from: the_daddy on October 29, 2013, 12:11:53 PM
Quote from: Under Lights on October 29, 2013, 12:07:02 PM

Talk to me.

Brackaville won Junior. I think you're right with Donaghmore - as far as I remember they went up that year with Urney and Killyclogher

Aye, Killyclogher won the league. Donaghmore won the championship in Killyclogher against Newtownstewart. Big fight at the end if memory serves me right!

Under Lights

Senior Championship- Carrickmore
Intermediate Championship- Killyclogher
Junior Championship- Brackaville

Intermediate League- Killyclogher

European Championship- Germany
Ulster- Tyrone
All Ireland- Meath after the brawl with Mayo.

LeoMc

Quote from: Under Lights on October 29, 2013, 12:26:48 PM

Senior Championship- Carrickmore
Intermediate Championship- Killyclogher
Junior Championship- Brackaville

Intermediate League- Killyclogher

European Championship- Germany
Ulster- Tyrone
All Ireland- Meath after the brawl with Mayo.

I think that was also the year Errigal won the league after the infamous final against Carrickmore.

Knock Yer Mucker In

Decided to wait a day before posting to making sure that I did not post something stupid in the heat of the moment. On mature reflection I can safely say that I have never, and I mean never in my entire life associated with our games, have I ever witnessed such an inept, incompetent and an insulting performance from Brian Mc Callion on Sunday in Cookstown. Both set of players deserve immense credit for not allowing this ref to bring this game into disrepute. My heart is heavy at the thought of having officials referee at that standard. Refs have a tough job, no doubt, and they will always have my support, even though we give out at the game time, but when that's over you know their decent honourable people, but this was something I have never experienced, or wish to again. I just can't get over what I saw.

SkillfulBill

Quote from: EC Unique on October 29, 2013, 11:56:44 AM

I don't think there is an east west agenda operating. McLaughlin is to opinionated and macavelion to be an effective chief executive for the County as can be seen from his failure to carry out his function of handing over the minor cup to Ardboe instead he choose to hide behind a woman's skirt. Time the clubs had him OUT. As for McCallion he is simply a bad referee by all accounts he made a balls of U16 semi last night between Errigal and Donaghmore.

MCO

Quote from: Moortown Spuds on October 29, 2013, 11:21:21 AM
Who appoints referees? For a major championship fixture should a referee from a team's neighbouring parish be appointed or would that be a regular occurence?

Or better still a man from a neighbouring parish who spent all of his youth growing up in that neighbouring parish, eg Huson (Galbally/Carrickmore) appointed to referee a semi final of the championship that Carrickmore were playing in.... :o :o :o