Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wee Roddy

That's the beauty of these things when voting takes place, its all a person own personal view. Going by the semi finals then Joe McCarroll would be the only one of your quartet I would have had on it. The other 3 didn't impress me.
Rory Loughran had 4 very good championship games and in my opinion was Carmens top performer in the semi final and final.
I can remember thinking last year that I hope Aidan McCrory gets player of the year but the voting will go Peter Hartes way. McCrory won so I would be assuming who ever wins will have a lot of folk from their club voting which will probably mean the correct man will win player of the year. PJ Lavery anyone?

bigtogs

Quote from: Wee Roddy on October 17, 2013, 08:54:45 AM
That's the beauty of these things when voting takes place, its all a person own personal view. Going by the semi finals then Joe McCarroll would be the only one of your quartet I would have had on it. The other 3 didn't impress me.
Rory Loughran had 4 very good championship games and in my opinion was Carmens top performer in the semi final and final.
I can remember thinking last year that I hope Aidan McCrory gets player of the year but the voting will go Peter Hartes way. McCrory won so I would be assuming who ever wins will have a lot of folk from their club voting which will probably mean the correct man will win player of the year. PJ Lavery anyone?

Ruairi Loughran had some final alright as a clonoe man i thought caolan daly and pj like colm mc gurk and dan  had great tussle's our boys just shadding them, but Ruairi or Mickey Donaghey where two off the best carmen players on sunday,young lads into the bargain future looks bright in carmen.

Under Lights

Quote from: Wee Roddy on October 17, 2013, 08:54:45 AM

Agree there. It's also all about the timing of the vote. I voted before the semi finals- in the first two rounds I thought Ciaran McGinley was MOTM in both games so I defiantly had him included.

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: Cosmic Fool on October 16, 2013, 09:48:51 PM
Have to agree the fixtures have been a farce this year!
Fermanagh and western is a better run amateur league than Tyrone club GAA
Hard to blame lads for going and playing soccer instead of committing to GAA
This weekends fixtures are the worst of the lot , with no flexibilty shown ffrom the CCC to accomodate clubs changing any of these.
A MAJOR change is needed in the way they go about fixing club football
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

giveherlong

Who do clonoe get in U21 final?

Young mcalliskey says Cassidy is the best manager he has played under

Cassidy said he made an exit after 12 on Sunday night as the logic of the conversations were starting to change

giveherlong

Who's in line or favourite for u21 job? Derry or Cavan at home

New man to be ratified 5th november

EC Unique

Quote from: giveherlong on October 17, 2013, 04:01:28 PM
Who's in line or favourite for u21 job? Derry or Cavan at home

New man to be ratified 5th november

Keep it in the Family ;)

rrhf

Club Rossa

The new men were ratified a good few weeks ago.

shezam

Quote from: Club Rossa on October 17, 2013, 04:49:41 PM
The new men were ratified a good few weeks ago.

Wasn't much point in them sending out Nomination forms.

rrhf

Norf Tyrone

Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Club Rossa

Ardboe and Killyclogher games brought forward to 11.15 and 12.45 tomorrow.

Tommo2

Quote from: Club Rossa on October 18, 2013, 07:52:06 AM
Ardboe and Killyclogher games brought forward to 11.15 and 12.45 tomorrow.

Is that the U14 fixture? Bit early that!

blewuporstuffed

i see the website has been updated with dates for the rest of the seasons fixtures.
How likely are those to go ahead like that?
league finished up in 3 weeks?
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either