Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tommo2

Not sure of a solution. But the County Board solution is only because 2012 is nearly over and they want to have the final played. All 3 teams deserve a chance of reaching the semi-finals and if it means going into 2013 to complete it, then so be it.

Club Rossa

U-21 semi final,Eskra 0-11 Ardboe 0-10.
Well deserved win for Eskra,played the better football throughout.

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: healypark on December 10, 2012, 02:56:14 PM
Quote from: Tommo2 on December 10, 2012, 11:24:31 AM
Quote from: scout on December 10, 2012, 09:55:03 AM
heard it was a good game in the loughshore down until the last 10,where ardboe killed it off. ardboe to win G2 & cookstown to win G1, can't see past it.

Is it true Carmen & Killyclogher are appealing the county board decision to put Greencastle in the semi-final? If so, it may have a while to run yet!
Was speaking to a Cappagh man yesterday on the same. He mentioned that has all 3 teams finished level and without Kildress scores then the CCC were using 'scores for' between those games. He said CCC didnt have many options open unless the 3 teams played each other in a round robin series again!!! Unless lads away, surprised Kildress not fielding as they reached the minor final 3 years ago. Tommo2 as a cappagh gael what's your solution??? Greencastle won't be far away with Warnock & McCullaghs.   

Re Kildress - I was very surprised myself the club didn't field as they reached minor final
At this grade. However with the senior season running on as long as it did I think it was prob hard to motivate mentors and players to give commitment at this time of year. Although edendork could of said the same but didn't.
That being said I still think the club could have fielded. No players away and accept for a long term injury to Conor McAleer they prob would of had a decent enough team.
Personally I think the county board have made the biggest pigs ear of fixtures I have ever seen. Is there no one on co board who could sort out this annual problem??

skeog

rumour that omagh st endas on lookout for new manager again for 2013 campaign

Aaron Boone

Edendork v Dromore u-21's now Mon 31st @ 2.15.  RIP Joe Mallon, Edendork President.

MCO

Any word on new managers for any clubs, believe Eglish have been hotly pursuing their neighbour, Donnelly.

EC Unique

McGuckian is staying with Errigal. (Barring any Balinderry games)  ;)

scout

changes on the loughshore anyway,Chris Lawn Moortown & for ardboe ex enniskillen gaels manager, Devlin from ballymaguigan i think? Derrytresk keeping on the same management as well

loughshore lad

Ardboe management is Seamus Doyle from Ballymaguigan and Barry Dillon from Magherafelt.

Aaron Boone

Dromore 1-11 Edendork 1-6 in 2012 U-21 final today.

Pretty sure that's the full set of all-age/grade championships for St Dympna's. Open to correction on that one, not many clubs have the full set.

seafoid

Quote from: Aaron Boone on December 31, 2012, 05:36:38 PM
Dromore 1-11 Edendork 1-6 in 2012 U-21 final today.

Pretty sure that's the full set of all-age/grade championships for St Dympna's. Open to correction on that one, not many clubs have the full set.
isn't it a bit late for a county final? What was the excuse?

theticklemister

Quote from: loughshore lad on December 31, 2012, 04:12:25 PM
Ardboe management is Seamus Doyle from Ballymaguigan and Barry Dillon from Magherafelt.

More Derry men away to coach on foreign shores  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

KIDDO 4

County championship titles for Dromore , U14,U16,U18,U21 , reserve ,senior , intermediate ,junior, and reserve , plus a senior hurling championship  1949 , todays U21victory the first after 4 previous final defeats , roll on 2013  a great way to finish the season .

matchfit

Heard in crowd the other day at u21 final edendorks star forward may have played his last game for the club? Any truth?

Norf Tyrone

I thought parish rules applied all over Ireland!!
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone