Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Club Rossa

I have been watching these Ardboe v Moortown games for the guts of 30 years and in that time i have seen maybe 2 or 3 good games of football.They are always tense,turgid affairs with both teams very nervous and anxious.It's the fear of losing to your deadliest rival that causes this.Icouldn't care less if it was the worst game of football ever played as long as the Rossas collect the points.

bustsummoves

Clonoe v Dromore this sunday. :0

Tommo2

Killyclogher beat Ardboe by a point today.

Club Rossa

Killyclogher deserving winners yesterday,Ardboe didn't get going in the 2nd half and just like last week against Moortown kicked too many wides.

Onion Bag

Any results from today's games?
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

Fear ón Srath Bán

Cookstown Fr Rocks beat Strabane Sigersons by 0-18 to 0-09, in Strabane, with Mugsy our tormentor-in-chief before going off injured (just after successfully converting a free, with what looked like a hamstring strain).
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

cearrbhach

and a controversial one at that!

clarshack

Quote from: cearrbhach on May 20, 2012, 08:06:08 PM
and a controversial one at that!

mainly due to sludden - now there's a surprise!

bigtogs

Clonoe 1-10 dromore 0.9

Dromore hand shaun oneill sent off start off second half and the o'rahillys turned a 5 point deficit into to 4 point win dromore only scored 2 points in the second half both from free's... a lot off loud voices coming from dromore changing room after the game..not pleasent people!!

Man Marker

I went to the Clonone V Dromore game. Enjoyed the game. Dromore on top the 1st half and looked comfortable. The second half was the opposite. Clonoe just steam rollered Dromore who has no answer, Clonoe should have won by more, and Dromore will have been shocked by scoring nothing fom play in the second half. Best for Dromore was Sludden 1st half ,Doris for Clonoe 2nd half.

Went to the Magheraflet V Ballinderry game earlier. Another very interesting game in which Magherafelt won . Their two goals were lucky, especially the second. ballinderry were also short a few players. But a big psychogical win for them.

everymanaman

I hear skinno doing his Graham Poll impression yesterday in the Newtownstewart/Drumragh game. Two yellows not equalling red ;D

Mr. Nakata

I went to the Omagh v Trillick game which Omagh won 1-12 to 0-08 playing in all black. Entertaining fayre, although the ref was trying his best to be star of the show. Young guy. Never seen him before, but very bizarre decisions from start to finish. Omagh had a man sent off in the 30th minute and I don't know for why as I nor anybody near me seen anything amiss. This gave Trillick a sniff but Omagh were much the stronger team. They were pretty comfortable from the 10th minute on as Trillick had stormed to a 0-3 lead in the opening exchanges.

cearrbhach

The league tables are starting to take shape- Clonoe and Coalisland deservedly top of the senior league - a great win for the Rahillys against Dromore yesterday evening equalling the Fianna's strong performance earlier in the day.  In Division 2, Moy and Cookstown are sides that tend to do well at Intermediate level- plus the impact of the county men in the first month or so of the season have put them in a strong position. I still think Urney could potentially win this division though, they have impressed me and cant be ruled out.  In Division 3, it looks like a close run thing between Brackaville and Dungannon, but theres a long way to go!

Radda bout yeee

Looked like Kildress where going to register their first points of the year yesterday against Derrylaughan:

66mins played - Kildress 1-9 Derrylaughan 0-11

67.5mins played - Kildress 1-9 Derrylaughan 0-13

:'( :'( :'(

The wait continues! On a side note Derrylaughan have some very tasty/nippy forwards!