Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caraghtyrone

Fair enough thanks for the update maybe I was sore on them?

Norf Tyrone

Are all games affected? Don't think there are many U21 players in Div 3 are there.

I know a few guys have made arrangements re work etc for Sunday week already.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

caraghtyrone

Official League now postponed until further notice i.e U-21s

blewuporstuffed

Does the league really need up off due to the under 21s? The club games are on Sunday, the under 21s are due to play on the wed night.they were happy enough to let senior players play Sunday / Wednesday last year when it was the other way around ( county on Sunday,club on wednesday)
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

rrhf

bang on.  its a joke allowing county squads at this stage of the season to hold club teams to ransom.  that is not prmoting the gaa.

inthesystem

When does league start?? any official word?? is it 15th April with round 3??

KIDDO 4

Tyrone 2.17 Derry 1.8 full time Ulster minor league  today .

Norf Tyrone

FermGael

Its on the day before Easter Sunday.
Fixed for Croke Park
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

Norf Tyrone

The Trap

Listen i know this might sound a bit obvious and too straight forward for the powers that be, but why do they not just say that the leagues start on 15th April...............

orangeman

Quote from: The Trap on March 26, 2012, 07:07:02 PM
Listen i know this might sound a bit obvious and too straight forward for the powers that be, but why do they not just say that the leagues start on 15th April...............

Under 21s might be in a all ireland semi ?? That'll test them.

Was there not some talk about the league being put back last year but the fixtures were adhered to.

ballymac

I hear talk of the first game being a 'starred' game so that the league can get started sooner. It would make sense to play these games without the u21 players unless a team was losing 3 or more players.

Tyrone Gaa

Clubs like Greencastle have at least 2 u21s in Warnock and Mc Cullagh who would be a big loss to them, Richie Donnelly is a big player for Trilick, Peter Mallon and Eunan Deeney are a key part of the Moy set up,  Harry Og Conlon and young Mc Curry are huge assets to Edendork......  I could go on, but for the clubs that do provide these players to the county should not be asked to field without them.

Not every club has the pick of Errigal Ciaran or Carrickmore,  I support the decision to delay the league schedule if the u21 management dont let these players take part.

The trouble will come if Tyrone keep this winning run going, can the county board keep moving the league back or do the clubs have to over-rule the u21 management and use the talent at their disposal
Living the dream!!!

Christmas Lights

Why couldnt they just play the first games as scheduled this weekend? 
Clubs can choose whether or not to use their county under 21's. 
The Under 21 game isnt until next Wednesday night.  Can players not play a game on a Sunday and a game on a Wednesday?  Its hardly that big of an ask or maybe im wrong? 

Dont see why the clubs teams should be fucked about over county teams.
They wouldnt have a problem playing /arranging club games on a Tuesday or Wednesday night after a county game on a Sunday so what's the difference?

The delays sicken everyone.