Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Christmas Lights

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on April 07, 2012, 07:43:00 PM
Roes drew with EC IIIs. We were very unlucky not to win it.

Does Decky McCrossan still play for Leckpatrick?

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Christmas Lights on April 07, 2012, 10:04:42 PM
Quote from: Norf Tyrone on April 07, 2012, 07:43:00 PM
Roes drew with EC IIIs. We were very unlucky not to win it.

Does Decky McCrossan still play for Leckpatrick?

He has been injured now for around 2 years, so I don't know if he'll ever be back to be honest.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

caraghtyrone

I see fixtures are out and thee ACL starts this Sunday regardless of U21s?

Hashtag

Surly this can't be right.....From www.tyronegaa.ie

Date: Tuesday 1st May 2012
ACFL Division 3 1 3 45 PM  Brackaville Owen Roes  --- v  Newtownstewart St Eugene's  ---
ACFL Division 3 1 3 45 PM  Castlederg St Eugene's  --- v  Aghaloo O`Neill's  ---
ACFL Division 3 1 3 45 PM  Dregish Pearse Óg  --- v  Clogher Eire Óg  ---
ACFL Division 3 1 3 45 PM  Drumquin Wolfe Tones  --- v  Brockagh Emmetts  ---
ACFL Division 3 1 3 45 PM  Droim Ratha an tSáirsealaigh  --- v  Owen Roe O`Neill's, Leckpatrick  ---
ACFL Division 3 1 3 45 PM  Dungannon Thomas Clarkes  --- v  Fintona Na Piarsaigh  ---
ACFL Division 3 1 3 45 PM  Errigal Ciaran  --- v  Glenelly St Joseph's  ---
ACFL Division 3 1 3 45 PM  Killyman St Mary's/Cill na mBán Naoimh Muire  --- v  Beragh Red Knights 

Norf Tyrone

Can't see it being on the Tuesday at that time. That's not even a bank holiday.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Radda bout yeee

With the league about to start for everyone this weekend I was just wondering what the numbers are like at club training. I know our club have struggled - are the majority in the same boat and if so is the reserve league in danger of becoming a league with 5/6 teams in it?

Hashtag

Newtownstewart beat Castlederg in ACL Division 3 last night.

Anyone with match reports from any of the Div 3 games at the weekend.

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: Radda bout yeee on April 11, 2012, 11:20:36 AM
With the league about to start for everyone this weekend I was just wondering what the numbers are like at club training. I know our club have struggled - are the majority in the same boat and if so is the reserve league in danger of becoming a league with 5/6 teams in it?
numbers have been pretty good this year
after a good few years of losing alot of senior players to emmigration, this year we lost 2 and gained one back
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

MR99

Looking forward to the big kick off on Sunday.  I reckon Omagh will be the team to watch out for.

Over 40 players answered their new managers call to arms on Good Friday night and turned up for the big midnight pep talk on the halfway line in Healy Park.  Now thats commitment  :P

nothingbettertobeat

blewuporstuffed? thats the code name for Tyrones Under 21 management!puzzling calls on the sideline for the second year running. too many like for like forwards all too similar. nobody there to create anything. we had by far the more talent for the second year in a row yet we were undone by big route one balls into our penalty area early doors and for second year in row conceded early goal and chased it the entire game without overturning it. some talented footballers on that side and even our bench was packed with talent. referee wasnt good to us but if you dont stand up and continue to dive in you will eventually get whats coming to you. overall disappointed, i dont like getting on anybodys back was wondering if Stephen Mullan from omagh was on the panel? great wee player id have had him in the corner after ten or fifteen minutes as Hugh pat wasnt at races at all tonight or the past few games. i dont know maybe it was just me i might be overreacting
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't."

Dell

Poor performance cleaned out at midfield again. Thought Barry Tierney was the pick of the team looks like a player Harte would like. Agree that there seemed to be more talent on bench than started Stephen Mullan not on squad but a better option than Tiernan McCann who was very poor. Cavan seemed to grow into the game and looked the hungrier team. Ref was shocking but poor decisions both ways but seemed to favour Cavan he ruined what should have been a good game.
light travels faster than sound this is why some people appear bright until they speak

nrico2006

Why has Conan Grugan not been playing for the U-21's?
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Wee Roddy

Might I suggest that Grugans lack of pace will go against him. I could be wrong though

nothingbettertobeat

Quote from: nrico2006 on April 12, 2012, 09:30:56 AM

he came on lastnight midway through the second half. missed two guilt edged chances on his favored left side from about 30 metres out. Ronan O'Neill had of been there id imagined we would have won the game. no creativity what so ever and took forever to get the ball into the inside forwards. we had no plan B of a short kick out when we were getting destroyed round the middle. disappointed is an understatement
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't."

hassletravel

Quote from: nothingbettertobeat on April 12, 2012, 10:42:10 AM
Quote from: nrico2006 on April 12, 2012, 09:30:56 AM

he came on lastnight midway through the second half. missed two guilt edged chances on his favored left side from about 30 metres out. Ronan O'Neill had of been there id imagined we would have won the game. no creativity what so ever and took forever to get the ball into the inside forwards. we had no plan B of a short kick out when we were getting destroyed round the middle. disappointed is an understatement

As a proud Cavan man I thought we were well worth the win, don't use Ronan o' neill as an excuse, Cavan were missing three of their starting 15, Barry Reilly, turlough mooney and Paul O'Connor. Mooney would be our centre back and Reilly centre forward, Reilly could only manage 10 mins last night
why travel direct