Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Hard luck Derrytresk. You did Tyrone proud and can hold your heads up high.
Testing Accessibility

clarshack

hard luck derrytresk.  they did themselves and tyrone proud.

for 45-50 mins they were by far the supierior team.

i thought clonbur were very poor for large parts of the game and it was only when derrytresk tired in the last 10 mins (and unable to use any quality subs) that they began to take control.

derrytresk really should have had the game killed off long before that stage.

i also thought clonbur's goal at the start of the 2nd half was very fortuitous and theres no doubt it would have been easily dealt with,
had kevin campbell been playing.

kevin mcstay was out of order with his comments last night saying derrytresk were the masters of their own downfall. dromid pearses and the southern media had a large part in it too.

inthesystem

Anyone know when the ACL fixtures will be out?? When does it start?? is it April 1st?? Whats the story with Campionship?? is it going to be early this year or same as last year??

everymanaman

Quote from: inthesystem on February 13, 2012, 11:18:57 AM
Anyone know when the ACL fixtures will be out?? When does it start?? is it April 1st?? Whats the story with Campionship?? is it going to be early this year or same as last year??

Plan to start league on 1st April all right. Still some haggling over the actual fixtures. The money men on the county board want some championship games played early to get readies into the coffers. Consensus from clubs though is that they are in favour of c'ship being run along similar lines to last year.

Cac orm féin

typical county board trying to screw clubs club players and club supporters trying to play championship games early.nothing wrong with last year getting leagues finished up first keepin players together thru the season rather than see players go abroad in june when half the teams are out of the championship.

tyronehead

It is all but agreed two rounds of championship before the Armagh game , just waiting for final acceptance from Mickey on all the dates.

everymanaman

Quote from: tyronehead on February 14, 2012, 05:57:36 PM
It is all but agreed two rounds of championship before the Armagh game , just waiting for final acceptance from Mickey on all the dates.

Agreed by whom-certainly not the clubs but at the end of the day what has it got to do with them? They only put the teams out on the pitch.

loughshore lad

Says it all really  ???

LeoMc

So that 75% of teams will lose men to the US for the remainder of the league!! >:(

everymanaman

Quote from: LeoMc on February 15, 2012, 12:33:36 PM

So that 75% of teams will lose men to the US for the remainder of the league!! >:(

Exactly-the more things change, the more they stay the same.

tyroneboi

I doubt that will happen at all! Down to the semi finals by the middle of June? Not a chance! Tyronehead has been on about the past few weeks and seems the only one on the board that's heard it. Talking rubbish I reckon!

rrhf

Tyronehead the clubs will not buy it, it either in the committee rooom or reading your spin on here.

everymanaman

Quote from: rrhf on February 16, 2012, 07:19:31 AM
Tyronehead the clubs will not buy it, it either in the committee rooom or reading your spin on here.

There's an old saying about money and talking. He must be related to someone on the inner circle

Wee Roddy

As a matter of interest, if Tyrone U21S get a run, does it not take place in May? Would this not leave clubs with players involved even less time to prepare. Its getting farcical

blewuporstuffed

i would be very surprised if theer are 2 rounds of championship that early to be honest. its hard to see ANY arguement for it at all
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either