Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fear ón Srath Bán

Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: KIDDO on June 22, 2007, 11:04:42 PM
E-Ciaran1.11, Dromore 0.5, in the quarter final of the Tyrone minor championship  tonight at Dunmoyle, with  Mickey Hughes the referee. Mickey,  who  has a tendancy to red card  a least one player per game in every game  he controls , duly obliged also  in this tie dismissing an E - Ciaran defender  for a second yellow card offence, 2minutes 20 seconds into injury time, no doubt being an intercounty refereeMickey must ensure that nobody escapes justice , but at this stage of the game surely  a sending off was not justified.  

Poor refs. They canna win. Suerly a ref shouldn't apply the rules against time played/available. If the fella deserved sending off, and the ref did that fair play to him.

Kiddo...you have a fairly broad knowledge of Tyrone football, but you appear a very critical, negative individual.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: KIDDO on June 22, 2007, 11:09:03 PM
Division 3 Tyrone   league result tonight Brackaville  0.10, Dregish 1.7.

Dregish accrue their first point of the season!!

EC Unique

Quote from: KIDDO on June 22, 2007, 11:04:42 PM
E-Ciaran1.11, Dromore 0.5, in the quarter final of the Tyrone minor championship  tonight at Dunmoyle, with  Mickey Hughes the referee. Mickey,  who  has a tendancy to red card  a least one player per game in every game  he controls , duly obliged also  in this tie dismissing an E - Ciaran defender  for a second yellow card offence, 2minutes 20 seconds into injury time, no doubt being an intercounty refereeMickey must ensure that nobody escapes justice , but at this stage of the game surely  a sending off was not justified.  

Dromore's number 15 who played fullback in the second half would have been a good candidate for a red card. Errigal full foward- Daren Canavan showed great disipline not to react to the disgraceful actions of the number 15 who tried his best to put Canavan off his game with all sorts of trampish behavior. Canavan just give him a lesson in football instead.

rrhf

What of the Canavan second generation?  Any county prosepcts or is it too early to say?

longball

were there any games played last nite? ??? ???
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

EC Unique

Quote from: rrhf on June 23, 2007, 11:51:16 AM
What of the Canavan second generation?  Any county prosepcts or is it too early to say?

A bit early to say but would not rule it out.

longball

who done all the scoring in the killyman and fintona match?
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

KIDDO

Dromore claimed the Tyrone grade 1 u14 championship title tonight at Fintona , defeating Omagh  0.7, to 0.6 , in an excellent game of football despite the terrible playing conditions, with the host  club to be congratulated on the excellent condition of their playing surface which enabled the game to proceed . This victory for Dromore , means they have won the double at ui4 level in Tyrone for 2007  , also defeating Omagh in the league final last weekend ,  and also retaining the championship trophey, haven also won it in 2006.

DirtyDozen12

1A Predictions

Killeeshil v  Errigal Ciaran...EC     
Galbally v  Omagh...Galbally     
Donaghmore v  Dromore...Dromore, Donaghmore dont have the balls to carry out a win against hard opposition   
Cookstown v Aghyaran...Cookstown   
Coalisland v  Killyclogher...Fianna     
Ardboe v  Carrickmore...N/A.. i predict match will not be finished  :o

1B Predictions

Pomeroy v Gortin...Pomeroy   
Moy v Loughmacrory...Moy   
Edendork v Clann Na Gael...Edendork   
Clonoe v Trillick...Clonoe   
Derrylaughan v Kildress...Kildress   
Stewartstown v Dungannon...Stewartstown

Div2

Greencastle v Augher...Augher     
Aghaloo v Brockagh...Brockagh     
Eskra v Urney...Eskra   
Drumquin v Moortown...Drumquin   
Strabane v Eglish...Strabane   

O Neills Sportswear ACL Division 3 2007

E.R O Neills v Derrytresk...Owen Roes   
Castlederg v Beragh...Castlederg   
Clogher v Drumragh...Clogher   
Errigal Ciaran Turds v Newtownstewart...NTS   
Glenelly v Rock...Rock     

Anybody else predictions???  ??? 

Beer, now there's a temporary solution!!!

KIDDO

Donaghmore, v Dromore, scheduled to be played tomorrow afternoon in Donaghmore , has been postponed  due to the sudden death this morning of the father of Dromore foreward Raymond Gallegher.

clarshack

well done stewartstown harps u-14s who won the grade 3 u-14 league & champ double for 2nd year in a row despite losing about 10 first team players from last year. the harps beat eglish in the championship final today at edendork by 1-8 to 0-8 with a wonder goal by captain ryan devlin proving the difference. ryan captained the academy to victory in the 1st year blitz in belfast last year, to dalton cup glory this year and was also on the winning corn na nog team this year as well. i never say this about an u-14 player but this guy is goiing to be a big thing.

Norf Tyrone

He anything to Gavin Devlin clarshak.

Devlin to me was fantastic the last year or two I seen him, but I hear he has lost his way a wee bit?

clarshack

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on June 24, 2007, 12:10:38 AM
He anything to Gavin Devlin clarshak.

Devlin to me was fantastic the last year or two I seen him, but I hear he has lost his way a wee bit?

you mean gareth devlin (manies)? is a nephew of manies and for me is a far better footballer than him. has a far better engine and he will pass the ball to far lesser players at that level when he just as easily cud try and take everyone on and beat them. one majpr thing he does have over manies is that he doesnt retaliate when he gets a box. has great discipline.

laceer

Quote from: longball on June 23, 2007, 05:04:18 PM
who done all the scoring in the killyman and fintona match?

ryan hughes got 5.think he was top scorer