Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moortown Spuds

Well Im not sh*t hot detective but I think he was insinuating that Carrickmore were the common denominator.

The Golden Years

Unless i am very much mistaken, it was an errigal player that hit first in the league final 2 years ago.

Gaaboardmod3

bderryman, that nonsense is out of order. Behave yourself.

EC Unique

Quote from: Moortown Spuds on November 14, 2011, 08:28:39 PM
Well Im not sh*t hot detective but I think he was insinuating that Carrickmore were the common denominator.

Correct. They are.

midnightcaller

Quote from: EC Unique on November 14, 2011, 10:34:04 PM

Correct. They are.

You own club have been involved in quite a few headlines aswell EC so wind your neck in.
Scenes were totally unacceptable but before you start jumping on the bandwagon remind yourself of your own past goings on.

EC Unique

I know we have. No doubt. But I will not wind my neck in because yesterday Carrickmore and Dromore found a new low. Your club are a disgrace and it is about time the county board grasped the nettle.

Nally Stand

Quote from: EC Unique on November 14, 2011, 10:34:04 PM

Correct. They are.

Ah here now certain Errigal men (one of them in particular) didn't exactly cover themselves in glory versus Carmen in each of their matches this year. The 'one in particular' was spending that much time clipping in two of these games, he ended up on yellow cards (somehow only yellow) and being subbed soon after in each. It's players behaving like him who start brawls.
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

Carmen Stateside

Quote from: EC Unique on November 14, 2011, 11:30:07 PM
I know we have. No doubt. But I will not wind my neck in because yesterday Carrickmore and Dromore found a new low. Your club are a disgrace and it is about time the county board grasped the nettle.

Someone from ballygawley calling the Carrickmore club a disgrace! I've seen it all now!  :D :D :D :o :o

Carmen Stateside

So i take it from reading on the board that Dromore had nothing to do with any of this?

carmenabu

Is it true that the row broke out because a Dromore supporter hit one of Carrickmore's players with an umbrella while he was about to take a sideline kick.

rrhf

If one good thing comes from this perhaps the sickening love in between carmen and errigal might come to an end.  Interesting to see errigal ones on here circling the wagons

oakleafgael

Quote from: carmenabu on November 15, 2011, 04:58:01 AM
Is it true that the row broke out because a Dromore supporter hit one of Carrickmore's players with an umbrella while he was about to take a sideline kick.

No, not at all. The row in the stand broke out after a Dromore supporter reached over the fence and hit one of the three carmen men who had a Dromore player against the fence.

oakleafgael

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on November 15, 2011, 12:58:09 AM
So i take it from reading on the board that Dromore had nothing to do with any of this?

The trouble on the field would mostly be the fault of Carmen. The trouble off the field was started by the lunatic with the brolly, once it was started in the stand both sets of supporters where as bad as the other.

EC Unique

All the Carmen supporters going on the defensive. Understandable I suppose but maybe you should take a step back and ask the question, ''have we got a discipline problem''

Every time Tyrone club football is in the news for the wrong reasons it is Carrickmore v AN Other.

Coincidence?

redhandloo

Quote from: hardstation on November 15, 2011, 09:27:50 AM
Quote from: EC Unique on November 15, 2011, 09:22:54 AM
All the Carmen supporters going on the defensive. Understandable I suppose but maybe you should take a step back and ask the question, ''have we got a discipline problem''

Every time Tyrone club football is in the news for the wrong reasons it is Carrickmore v AN Other.
Coincidence?
Clonoe v Dromore.
Ardboe v Dromore
Coincidence?
Tough times don't last, tough people do!