Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: red knight on November 16, 2011, 02:03:19 PM
Top 4 play offs should now be totally done away with they were only another way for the county board to make another few pound. Carrickmore should have won the leauge 5 to 6 weeks ago because they finished top an this crack about playin without county men is a load off bull too. Carrickmore had gormley an donnelly both on county duty this year an still topped the leauge. So that playing without our county men does not stand up. As for what happened on sunday well that was totally wrong both clubs should be heavly punished an i think the county board should not hold back on the bans either. Yes what happen on the feild was really handbags stuff but in the stands was a lot more serious an no matter what both clubs say action an strong action has to be taken cause if this is in any way over looked then tyrone gaa will continue make headline news cause it will happen again an again

You from Beragh or Carrickmore? Maybe you just slipped there! lol

Goats Do Shave

Check out yer man giving then receiving an almighty kickin' about 5.30 in...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0xpFNp7hYs

Just thought i'd add some perspective.

Wee Roddy

Radda if you read it correct you would know what this person means.... altough I still think they may be from Carmen though ;)

goal and a point

Quote from: Goats Do Shave on November 16, 2011, 03:20:03 PM
Check out yer man giving then receiving an almighty kickin' about 5.30 in...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0xpFNp7hYs

Just thought i'd add some perspective.

can not remember back - how many local papers was this in the front off?

Sky Blue Gael

Just joined the board lads. Please go easy on me  ;D

That Linfield and Glentoran video certainly puts things into perspective that there isn't the same hooliganism element alive in the GAA. Obviously what happened has no place in any sport. Can anyone clear up as to whether or not there was any real trouble on the field?  ???

bustsummoves

Quote from: Wee Roddy on November 16, 2011, 11:54:22 AM
Trail by Media.....stand up Mr Kenny Archer. Are journalists not meant to state facts rather than spout their opinions which are wrong???
If he checks his facts he will see that a member of the Tyrone county board tried to stop the umberella man and got struck!
Its a well known fact within Tyrone that a member of the Dromore and indeed Tyrone team insulted a Carrickmore players wife who is from Dromore, after he had been dismissed. That is what actually started the row...and i tell you there was no one outside of Dromore sorry to see him get a clout!

He didnt get hit to hard for I hear he was in the Boe Inn celebrating winning his second double.... Dont be jealous.. Mans a legend

bustsummoves

Quote from: red knight on November 16, 2011, 02:03:19 PM
Top 4 play offs should now be totally done away with they were only another way for the county board to make another few pound. Carrickmore should have won the leauge 5 to 6 weeks ago because they finished top an this crack about playin without county men is a load off bull too. Carrickmore had gormley an donnelly both on county duty this year an still topped the leauge. So that playing without our county men does not stand up. As for what happened on sunday well that was totally wrong both clubs should be heavly punished an i think the county board should not hold back on the bans either. Yes what happen on the feild was really handbags stuff but in the stands was a lot more serious an no matter what both clubs say action an strong action has to be taken cause if this is in any way over looked then tyrone gaa will continue make headline news cause it will happen again an again

Ehhhh how do you work this out. Dromore have 4 county men should them 4 have played in stared games. They would of being sitting at the top of ACL Div 1.

Moortown Spuds

U-21 squad announced and there is no place for Dean McNally Radda, and you were of the opinion that he deserved a shot at the senior set-up. Whats going on there then? What did Kildress do to the county that their men never get a shot?

Tyrone Gaa

Kildress seem to be an unfashionable club when it comes to trials, although they have no real history of producing county stars that perform at the highest level,  heard this fella Dean mentioned quite a few times and from all reports he seems quite the prospect, cant understand how he isnt even being looked at, worst that can happen is that he isnt selected ???
Living the dream!!!

Moortown Spuds

Just because they dont't have a history of producing top quality players doesnt mean that there could be a jewel waiting to be uncovered. If the lad is good enough he deserves a shot.

Radda bout yeee

Its dissappointing but certainly not surprising! Attitude sometimes within the club would be whos cares but it would be nice to be rcognised when a player deserves a chance! Theres been a few players in the past that i've heard other club members say he should be on minors/u-21's/seniors but i never joined in unless i really believed in their quality. I think Dean McNally is VERY hard done by in not getting a shout for U-21's.

There was a time when we had a very good history of tyrone minors - for a while there was always a good smattering of our players on successful tyrone teams! Never progressed to seniros though!

Whose the manager anyway? Do you have a list of the squad.

Moortown Spuds

Not an extensive list as the U-21s currently on trial for the seniors are not asked to attend.

Roger Leonard - Aghyaran
Sean Byrne - Aghyaran
Dara Donnelly - Augher
Declan Connolly - Augher
Eddie Molloy - Beragh
Christopher Devlin - Beragh
Dermot Thornton - Caolisland
Kevin Grogan - Carrickmore
Jonathan Monroe - Carrickmore
Ruairi Loughran - Carrickmore
Conor McAliskey - Clonoe
Dwayne Quinn - Clonoe
Paul McLaughlin - Clonoe
Dermot Thornton - Coalisland
Jason Carberry - Coalisland
Shea McGarrity - Cookstown
Jamie McGarrity - Cookstown
Tom Mullan - Cookstown
Brian Kelly - Cookstown
Oisin McNia - Cookstown
Mathew Carberry - Cookstown
Liam Girvan - Derrylaughlan
Shea Coney - Derrylaughlan
Conor Kennedy - Derrylaughlan
Mark Faloon - Donaghmore
Aaron McNulty - Dromore
Sean McNabb - Dromore
Ryan O'Neill - Dromore
Mathew McCaffrey - Dromore
Keifer Morgan - Dungannon
Padraig McNulty - Dungannon
Mark McReynolds - Edendork
Harry Og Conlon - Edendork
Darren McCurry - Edendork
Darragh McAnenely - Errigal Ciaran
Stefan Tierney - Errigal Ciaran
Ryan Lynch - Errigal Ciaran
Eoin McCaffrey - Eskra
Peter Keenan - Gortin
Cahir McCullagh - Greencastle
Peter Mallon - Moy
Eunan Deeney - Moy
Ryan Clarke - Omagh
Conor Clarke - Omagh
Stevie Mullan - Omagh
Barry Tierney - Omagh
Conan Grugan - Omagh
Turlough Gallagher - Omagh
Ryan McShane - Owen Roes
Hugh Pat McGeary - Pomeroy
Conor McCreesh - Rock
Ryan Devlin - Stewartstown
Aidan McGinley - Strabane

goal and a point

Quote from: Moortown Spuds on November 16, 2011, 04:32:25 PM
U-21 squad announced and there is no place for Dean McNally Radda, and you were of the opinion that he deserved a shot at the senior set-up. Whats going on there then? What did Kildress do to the county that their men never get a shot?

where did you see the panel at?

Norf Tyrone

That's not the panel its a trial squad. Its on Teamtalk.com
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

scout

i know theres players not including due to their obvious ability,etc. But have to agree that some clubs dont get a hot. didnt see a lot of kildress but from the players named there definitly worth a trial as are several players from the likes of Moortown and eglish, who have no players named?