Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyronehead

Yes the fixture wasn't in the master list for this time of year and Ricey had organised this for out of season so putting it off for him is no big deal.When you look at his sacrifices to his personal life over the years why shouldn't he be accomodated.
Carmen I am sure would want to win the league against a Dromore with Ricey but then again from Errigal's point of view in recent years winning leagues is very important.

everymanaman

This whole league final lark should be irrelevant. No need for top 4 nonsense and play-offs for league titles. Whoever finishes top after 15 games should be league winners.

Just_Browsing

Quote from: everymanaman on November 08, 2011, 10:31:37 AM
This whole league final lark should be irrelevant. No need for top 4 nonsense and play-offs for league titles. Whoever finishes top after 15 games should be league winners.

X2

goal and a point

Quote from: tyronehead on November 08, 2011, 10:30:39 AM
Yes the fixture wasn't in the master list for this time of year and Ricey had organised this for out of season so putting it off for him is no big deal.When you look at his sacrifices to his personal life over the years why shouldn't he be accomodated.
Carmen I am sure would want to win the league against a Dromore with Ricey but then again from Errigal's point of view in recent years winning leagues is very important.

Talking to one one dromores finest in enniskillen this morning - said stag is not until before christmas, why would we organise a stag if we had ambitions to be playing in the ulster semi final this weekend was his response.

skeog

in regard to dromore what a load of waffle from people who listen to rumours norf tyrone you should be supporting what was said about county board in regard to clubs as maybe owen roes would be in the same position in the future as dromore what would be your views then

Wee Roddy

What an absolute load of crap. Dromore have injury worries and forced the County board into putting it off by using media outlets and Ricey to paint the "poor us"
It has been the nature of Tyrone championships in recent years that who ever wins is out the next week in the Ulster, it is not an anti Dromore thing as they are painting the picture. I feel sorry with them for having to play a week after the county final in Ulster, but these tactics are nasty. Two of Carmens players are due to fly to Austrailia the week prior to the game now! This one could be fiesty as a result of this.

MR99

I agree as well, but only if it is layed on an even keel with all the county players available to their clubs for every game, this is where the problem lies.

Regarding the stag my Dromore source says that it is definitely this week as his brother is going.  Who are the injury worries for Dromore?

windyshepardhenderson

re league final..

im finding it hard to understand,let me get this straight, somebody is willing to marry ricey?
lavey's finest

Wee Roddy

MR99 i am sure, despite your protestations, that you are from Dromore. I think you either the afore mentioned brother or one of the injured players ;D

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: windyshepardhenderson on November 08, 2011, 04:08:46 PM
re league final..

im finding it hard to understand,let me get this straight, somebody is willing to marry ricey?

LOL theres a jersey puller for every county star in Tyrone - even if you do look like ricey!  ;D

ziggysego

Sperrin Og's All Ireland Ladies Club Final against Atherlow (Tipperary), is being played at St Peregrines GAA, North Dublin.

Sourced: GreencastleGAA.com

Does anyone know what the disabled facilities are like at this club?

This man is an Atherlow man ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOS-XQ0oZYM
Testing Accessibility

Christmas Lights

Quote from: Just_Browsing on November 08, 2011, 11:02:40 AM

X2

Agree with these 2 posters.  No need for playoff's to win the league.  Why is it different for Division 1 when they dont do it in D2 or D3?  If your top at the end of all te league games, you should be rightly handed your trophy.

skeog

bigfrank

Anyone hear anythin on the trials last night..heard cathal o neill and the derrytresk full back were at them and that mickey murphy galbally was involved again this year...

downatthemidda

you talk some drivel mr99. "county board baying at carmens feet again" wats that about? this playing the following week in the ulster club is obviously new to dromore. so porter and the rest of dromore should get over it and move on,instead of whinging in the local press about it.