Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bustsummoves

Quote from: MR99 on November 08, 2011, 03:57:48 PM
Quote from: everymanaman on November 08, 2011, 10:31:37 AM
This whole league final lark should be irrelevant. No need for top 4 nonsense and play-offs for league titles. Whoever finishes top after 15 games should be league winners.
I agree as well, but only if it is layed on an even keel with all the county players available to their clubs for every game, this is where the problem lies.

Regarding the stag my Dromore source says that it is definitely this week as his brother is going.  Who are the injury worries for Dromore?

McCarron is very doubtful for this weekends game as well as missing last week. Ankle problem, Dromore will want him back im sure thats why I assume they want the game put back

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: rrhf on November 09, 2011, 04:17:00 PM

. Our club always seemed to be overlooked by Mickey. I know of at least one player in our club who would give a lot of county men in the county their fill of it and I've heard it from neutrals too!
[/quote]
Never make the mistake of believing the best in Kildress is the best in Tyrone.  It has caught a lot of people out before.
[/quote]

Listen I don't wnat to be taken up wrong here - just saying that if they were trawling the likes of derrytresk and others for trialists i just think it is unusual that not one player from my club would be considered for a trial - not as a total certain starter as you are trying to imply!
I would consider Dean McNally to be better or at least the same ability as Ronan McNamee of Aghyaran who by the sounds of things took his opportunity by the scruff of the neck!

Does this sound unreasonable?

Moortown Spuds

Radda bout yeee

Moortown Spuds

What is your obsession with all things Moy? Im no pussy!

I was actually agreeing with you there, chill my violent friend.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: skeog on November 08, 2011, 12:59:11 PM
in regard to dromore what a load of waffle from people who listen to rumours norf tyrone you should be supporting what was said about county board in regard to clubs as maybe owen roes would be in the same position in the future as dromore what would be your views then

Firstly, oh for the day we are in that position.
Secondly I think you read what I said wrong. I was actually sympathetic to Dromore's issue, as there is a difficulty (Especially for County players) in finding any date in the year to accomodate life events.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Heartbroken

Quote from: Moortown Spuds on November 09, 2011, 05:08:06 PM
What is your obsession with all things Moy? Im no pussy!

I was actually agreeing with you there, chill my violent friend.

I know what you're talking about Radda. Moortown Spuds is a Moy man masquerading as a Malachy! Quite sad really. But then again, I can tell why he's so angry!

Aaron Boone

When & where actually is Dromore v Carrickmore in the league final?

downatthemidda

ONeill

Quote from: Radda bout yeee on November 09, 2011, 04:39:31 PM

. Our club always seemed to be overlooked by Mickey. I know of at least one player in our club who would give a lot of county men in the county their fill of it and I've heard it from neutrals too!
Never make the mistake of believing the best in Kildress is the best in Tyrone.  It has caught a lot of people out before.
[/quote]

Listen I don't wnat to be taken up wrong here - just saying that if they were trawling the likes of derrytresk and others for trialists i just think it is unusual that not one player from my club would be considered for a trial - not as a total certain starter as you are trying to imply!
I would consider Dean McNally to be better or at least the same ability as Ronan McNamee of Aghyaran who by the sounds of things took his opportunity by the scruff of the neck!

[/quote]

Seriously though. Kildress men. Playing for Tyrone.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

nrico2006

Quote from: Radda bout yeee on November 09, 2011, 11:05:29 AM
Quote from: bigfrank on November 08, 2011, 06:48:39 PM
Anyone hear anythin on the trials last night..heard cathal o neill and the derrytresk full back were at them and that mickey murphy galbally was involved again this year...

Heard that the following players stood out:
Ronan O'Neill (Omagh)
Hugh Gallagher (Omagh)
Ronan McNamee (Aghyaran)
Mickey Murphy (Galbally)

Surprised that there was three Derrytresk trialist there and there wasn't room for one Kildress player. Our club always seemed to be overlooked by Mickey. I know of at least one player in our club who would give a lot of county men in the county their fill of it and I've heard it from neutrals too!

Was Lafferty at the trial?

'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

rrhf

Next time Tyrones playing Gortin or the Rock Harte will undoubtedly be on the phone, wait a minute they are all in mugsys laughing at the Uggs. 

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: ONeill on November 10, 2011, 12:01:42 AM
Quote from: Radda bout yeee on November 09, 2011, 04:39:31 PM

Seriously though. Kildress men. Playing for Tyrone.
[/quote]
[/quote]

Thats the attitude we have to change not only in the minds of people like yourself but in the county setup and in our own club.

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: rrhf on November 10, 2011, 08:47:21 AM
Next time Tyrones playing Gortin or the Rock Harte will undoubtedly be on the phone, wait a minute they are all in mugsys laughing at the Uggs.

Thats such a lazy comment its unbelieveable - from someone who thinks their as clever as you clearly do.
I apologise for poking fun at Eoin Mulligan - it has obviously upset you!

rrhf

Only havin a bit of craic, its an old line trotted out many times before.