Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bderryman

Quote from: LeoMc on November 06, 2011, 09:41:23 PM
Quote from: Man Marker on November 06, 2011, 09:26:04 PM
The level of ignorance displayed by tyronehead is cringe worthy. Have you ever asked how many people are invovled with the Ulster council and who make a living out of it. its worth your while to find out, but to give you a heads up, its well above the 30 mark. Have you any idea just how much cash in hand the players representing Ireland are payed whislt invovled. Any idea what inter county refs get and club refs get for games. What about the GPA payment to county players, any idea, nver mind th =e milage county players get and deserve I might add. I could go on but if you have halve a brian you should be getting the drift. Finally, heres one of the most important thing not one of those peoepl you are putting your boot into asked any of the clubs to take them never mind ask them. Don't even bother to get me started about the inter county management scene

If you want another example. How about this one last week.

"Onto Sunday I think Dromore will win by 4 or more.Ballinderry are a limited side , full back Mc guckin is wide open to be taken apart and a good man marking job on Gilligan will sort him , up close and personal."
i know,hes a real gael by the sounds off it,you always get one p***k in a bunch off roses... ;D

goal and a point

Any word on anyone heading for Tyrone senior trials - believe they are starting shortly.

tyroneman

Is Coney available for 2012? Heard he was off to Oz

Club Rossa

As it stands Kyle is due back in the middle of January.

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: goal and a point on November 07, 2011, 12:10:08 PM
Any word on anyone heading for Tyrone senior trials - believe they are starting shortly.

Trials in Omagh tonight from what i hear. don't know whose goin though!

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: ONeill on November 05, 2011, 08:26:57 AM
Quote from: Radda bout yeee on November 04, 2011, 02:34:58 PM
Quote from: Wee Roddy on November 04, 2011, 01:57:40 PM
Mulligan was in an establishment in Dungannon a few Sundays ago saying he was finished. Actually wondered myself how he would announce it. No doubt it will involve front page news on the Irish tabloids. "Mulligan in 7 in a bed shocker" or something like that!

LOL - Heard he was wearing ugg boots with his jeans tucked into them there recently when working in the bar when a few of the kildress boys were in - think anytime the lads wanted a drink they would shout 'Uggsy... Uggsy!!' LMFAO!

Really disappointed that Kildress men knew what Ugg boots were. In fact, disgusted.

Theres far too many metro sexual men in kildress these days - don't think theres the same fear factor anymore! lol

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: rrhf on November 05, 2011, 11:41:37 AM
We are now reduced to talking about Mugsys fashion choice,  Lads should get out more.  Paul Galvin would love you guys.

::) ::) ::)

You should possibly look about a sense of humour!

downatthemidda

i hear the league final is put back for another week....due to riceys stag party?? someone tell me this aint true... this is after they got their league semi moved due to strictly come dancing!! maybe if ciaran mcbride talks crap to the media,ala ryan porter,we can dictate when it suits us to play the final......wud doubt it very much tho.

MR99

Quote from: Radda bout yeee on November 07, 2011, 01:41:39 PM
Quote from: goal and a point on November 07, 2011, 12:10:08 PM

Trials in Omagh tonight from what i hear. don't know whose goin though!

I hear some of the existing panel were going tonight (or at least were asked), if so this is clearly a case of Harte breaking the GAA rules as you cannot host trials in November or December.  I'm not saying its wrong, but surely if a club breaks the rules then the county board would come down hard on them, it will be interesting to see of there is any repercussions from this!!!

P.S. I know other counties will break the rule too but should we not be leading by example???

MR99

Quote from: downatthemidda on November 07, 2011, 11:31:35 PM
i hear the league final is put back for another week....due to riceys stag party?? someone tell me this aint true... this is after they got their league semi moved due to strictly come dancing!! maybe if ciaran mcbride talks crap to the media,ala ryan porter,we can dictate when it suits us to play the final......wud doubt it very much tho.

Could be fireworks about Dromore, word is out that the game is this Sunday in Dunmoyle so they wont be happy.  Apparantly they are only due home from the stag on Sunday morning and they are livid with the County Board again, looks like a classic case of County Board baying at Carmens feet again.  Porters point of the County Board treating Dromore like shite never seemed truer than now.

Dromore will be out on their feet but they may use this as their motivation.  But 4 top level games in 3 weeks and a crowd of boys hungover, I know where my money will be going!

By the way was it not Clonoe that looked to get last weeks game changed and does Dinky not talk crap all the time not just in the media???

Club Rossa

I don't think a stag party is a valid case for moving a game of football,if indeed that is the reason.
Is the final going ahead this weekend?

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: MR99 on November 08, 2011, 12:27:16 AM

Could be fireworks about Dromore, word is out that the game is this Sunday in Dunmoyle so they wont be happy.  Apparantly they are only due home from the stag on Sunday morning and they are livid with the County Board again, looks like a classic case of County Board baying at Carmens feet again.  Porters point of the County Board treating Dromore like shite never seemed truer than now.

Dromore will be out on their feet but they may use this as their motivation.  But 4 top level games in 3 weeks and a crowd of boys hungover, I know where my money will be going!

By the way was it not Clonoe that looked to get last weeks game changed and does Dinky not talk crap all the time not just in the media???

To be fair, the Club footballer has a very small window to organise weddings, stags etc now in the calendar with the seasons being extended so long. So that poses a difficulty.

However, why were Dromore looking the Ulster Club put back if they had another date a week or two later that was unworkable too?
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

EC Unique

MR99 do you seriously think a League final should be moved to accommodate some boyo's stag party?

MR99

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on November 08, 2011, 09:25:03 AM
Quote from: MR99 on November 08, 2011, 12:27:16 AM

To be fair, the Club footballer has a very small window to organise weddings, stags etc now in the calendar with the seasons being extended so long. So that poses a difficulty.

However, why were Dromore looking the Ulster Club put back if they had another date a week or two later that was unworkable too?

Apparantly they wanted the Ulster game this week and the semi if they had of won on Sunday 20th, the same date as the other semi final. 

And EC, given that the 'some boyo' has represented Tyrone for over 10 years and that knowing him he probably scheduled the stag for this time of year to not interfere with his training for another season with the conunty then I do think the game should have been moved to accomodate them. 

By the way is there any prices available from the bookies for this game yet?

EC Unique

So because he played for Tyrone for 10 years it should be moved but if a club player that did not play for Tyrone had is stag on then it should not be moved? Is that what you are saying?