Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Radda bout yeee

Was there someone rushed to hospital due to the tunnel incident at half time?

Dell

What goes around comes around all Ryans bad manners will catch up with him someday. Karma
light travels faster than sound this is why some people appear bright until they speak

MR99

Quote from: The Bog Savage on October 31, 2011, 11:12:45 AM
Quote from: MR99 on October 31, 2011, 12:53:18 AM
Quote from: currychip on October 30, 2011, 11:42:48 PM
Dirty action by ryan mcmenimin today in tunnell at half time headbutting MMckinless!Didnt look as brave when Nial McCusker had a chat aafter game.

Typical Mc Menamin.  Manly?  No chance.
How many times are you going to post this on different threads.  According to Omagh stewards your story is completely wrong and it was McKinless who stuck McMenamin and then he got a few nice digs back as a reward, classy manager!!!
Not a chance was talking to martin after it no matter wat you say !McMenimin was in no way being interfered with when he headbutted trying to change the attitude of a fairly clean game , always was a curr and always will be! Should stick to playin ball and shut his mouth also!

And what exactly did you expect St. Martin to say?  He was hardly going to admit running up behind an opposition player and hitting him a box?  I'm no fan of Dromore and the Omagh officials certainly would not be so I hve no reason to doubt them. 

No matter what you think of Ricey, it is totally unacceptable for an opposition manager to strike a player on the opposite team like that.  Dromore got rid of McGinn for a similar incident and if Ballinderry have any respect they will do something similar. 

Bt the way I thought it was a wonderful game of football but until Tyrone County Board gives the Tyrone champions the backing and respect they deserve, Tyrone teams will never succeed in this competition.  Absolute joke for the Tyrone chairman / Micky Harte's puppet to come out in the papers saying it would be great for a Tyrone team to win the Ulster Club again and then not back them to give them a bit os space between the games.  Apparantly both Clonoe and Dromore asked to get the Ulster Club game put back a week several weeks ago, but they got no backing from the county board, yet Micky Harte can get 3 or 4 weeks with his players between championship games.

ONeill

Derrytresk v Eire Og in Casement before the Cross/Ballinderry game. A Tyrone/Armagh double bill.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Knock Yer Mucker In

Quote from: ONeill on October 31, 2011, 03:44:06 PM
Derrytresk v Eire Og in Casement before the Cross/Ballinderry game. A Tyrone/Armagh double bill.

Derrytresk all the way. Long time coming that :D

Up The Middle

Quote from: MR99 on October 31, 2011, 02:26:02 PM
Dirty action by ryan mcmenimin today in tunnell at half time headbutting MMckinless!Didnt look as brave when Nial McCusker had a chat aafter game.

How many times are you going to post this on different threads.  According to Omagh stewards your story is completely wrong and it was McKinless who stuck McMenamin and then he got a few nice digs back as a reward, classy manager!!!
Not a chance was talking to martin after it no matter wat you say !McMenimin was in no way being interfered with when he headbutted trying to change the attitude of a fairly clean game , always was a curr and always will be! Should stick to playin ball and shut his mouth also!

And what exactly did you expect St. Martin to say?  He was hardly going to admit running up behind an opposition player and hitting him a box?  I'm no fan of Dromore and the Omagh officials certainly would not be so I hve no reason to doubt them. 

No matter what you think of Ricey, it is totally unacceptable for an opposition manager to strike a player on the opposite team like that.  Dromore got rid of McGinn for a similar incident and if Ballinderry have any respect they will do something similar. 

Bt the way I thought it was a wonderful game of football but until Tyrone County Board gives the Tyrone champions the backing and respect they deserve, Tyrone teams will never succeed in this competition.  Absolute joke for the Tyrone chairman / Micky Harte's puppet to come out in the papers saying it would be great for a Tyrone team to win the Ulster Club again and then not back them to give them a bit os space between the games.  Apparantly both Clonoe and Dromore asked to get the Ulster Club game put back a week several weeks ago, but they got no backing from the county board, yet Micky Harte can get 3 or 4 weeks with his players between championship games.

In2008 Clonoe had the same problem, played 4 weeks in a row and couldnt get the Ulster club game of the week after the county final, however Cross got an extra weeks grace as Kernan was away playing that shite rules in Oz. It wasnt the county boards doing, its the Ulster councils decision, namely 1 Danny Murphy who could not be any more unhelpful if he tried
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

Christmas Lights

Derrytresk have come a long way since about 5 years ago.  They where the strongest team in Tyrone at one stage because they where propping up the county  :P  Where has it all went right for Derrytresk?
Is this them in the semi final stage of Ulster?

The Bog Savage

Quote from: MR99 on October 31, 2011, 02:26:02 PM

Aye that would be right lets take a look at the two characters in question Matin mckinless is a gentleman and then mcmenimin? well i suppose it wouldnt be his form to antagonise anyone !! ???Catch a grip man !

MR99

[Aye that would be right lets take a look at the two characters in question Matin mckinless is a gentleman and then mcmenimin? well i suppose it wouldnt be his form to antagonise anyone !! ???Catch a grip man !
[/quote]

Think what you want, but the neutrals who seen it have no reason to lie.  Are you Martin himself?

skeog

bog savage spelling not your strong point

The Bog Savage

Quote from: MR99 on October 31, 2011, 06:55:32 PM
[Aye that would be right lets take a look at the two characters in question Matin mckinless is a gentleman and then mcmenimin? well i suppose it wouldnt be his form to antagonise anyone !! ???Catch a grip man !

Think what you want, but the neutrals who seen it have no reason to lie.  Are you Martin himself?
[/quote]
Yea its me Martin !
Any spelling mistakes skeog?

ONeill

Quote from: Christmas Lights on October 31, 2011, 05:22:03 PM

Derrytresk have come a long way since about 5 years ago.  They where the strongest team in Tyrone at one stage because they where propping up the county  :P  Where has it all went right for Derrytresk?
Is this them in the semi final stage of Ulster?

Aye, the semis. Top 16 Junior team in Ireland!

Not even 5 years ago. 12-24 months ago they were lucky to garner 4 wins a season. Seems to be a case of giving youth a chance.

Gaffer

Jordan and McGuigan Call Time on Tyrone

Philip Jordan and Brian McGuigan have decided to call time on their Inter County careers.

Speaking tonight on the retirements Tyrone Senior Manager Mickey Harte said "I have found both players to be great gentlemen as well as magnificent sportsmen. The Tyrone team will miss their energy and class on the field. They have contributed so much to Tyrone's most successful decade ever".

Tyrone County PRO Damian Harvey said, "Both Brian and Philip have been hugely successful on Tyrone teams at every level. They were exceptional players and they had the ability to change a game in an instant with their vision and pace. We are fortunate that they are such excellent ambassadors for Tyrone GAA."

"Brian in particular has gone through some very tough days to get back into a Tyrone jersey and it was fitting that his last game was in Croke Park. They will both be very difficult men to replace but we must look forward now and find the players to do just that."

"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

Tommo2

McGuigan and Jordan are 2 of the classiest men ever to play for Tyrone. It will take some player to replace either of them. Always produced on the big occasion. One of the best memories was McGuigan controlling the last 5 mins of the 05 final, playing keep ball.

ONeill