Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Any craic

See emotional scenes as Derrytresk win the Tyrone JFC - http://tinyurl.com/3e9d2mo

Norf Tyrone

Great work as usual with the videos craic.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Archie Mitchell

Quote from: Any craic on October 16, 2011, 07:54:44 PM
See emotional scenes as Derrytresk win the Tyrone JFC - http://tinyurl.com/3e9d2mo

Great video. Well done to Derrytresk.

nothingbettertobeat

Quote from: rrhf on October 16, 2011, 08:39:40 PM
Guess galbally got the wrong michael murphy off.

Guess galbally got the wrong michael murphy off?what does that mean. kildress answered alot of their critics today alot of people had written them off said they were an aging side but massive effort today to haul back Galballys five point lead early in the second half when it was backs to the wall. frank mc gurk and fran loughran were immense for them.as were their full back line, Galbally just ran out of steam extra man advantage for 40 odd minutes on pitch like omagh took its toal in the end.
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't."

Norf Tyrone

Owen Roes reached the U13 grade 2 final, to compliment our appearances this year already at U14, U16 and minor level!

We face DKB this Saturday who so far this season have scored 10-25, 5-14, 10-20, 11-16, 16-22 and 10-23. I think DKB will be favourites!! Averaged 50 points a game!! I think the grading might be kinda skewed there!  :)

bigpaul

Have to say I enjoyed the Junior Final today,great occasion and always great to see a club starved of success finally making a breakthrough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well done and crongratulations to all the 'Hillians'!

orangeman

Congratulations to Kildress and Derrytresk.  Commiserations to Galbally and Kileeshil.

Have to say I was particularly pleased for the men form the Hill, given that it's been such a long time since their last success.

Fair dues to them.

Hashtag

Thought the two number 13's from the winning teams yesterday were brillant. Niall Gavin Derrytresk and Frank McGurk Kildress. #mighty

Sanchez

Quote from: Hashtag on October 17, 2011, 09:19:16 AM
Thought the two number 13's from the winning teams yesterday were brillant. Niall Gavin Derrytresk and Frank McGurk Kildress. #mighty

Frank Mc Gurk was the difference yesterday, think Galbally tried 3 different markers on him? Also very impressed by Kildress' number 3 and Fran Loughran. For Derrytresk I thought number 11 was handy and also the two corner forwards.

Norf Tyrone

Good to see neither ref being mentioned on here so I am assume they had a good day too.

clarshack

well done derrytresk and to harps duo - beano and bartley who were training the hill men. killeeshil picked the wrong team to underestimate as these two have penty of experience of being on the line with the harps on county final day.

interestingly, the last 3 tyrone junior finals have all resulted in defeats for the red hot favourites.

derrytresk should do well in ulster. going to go for a derrytresk v cremartin ulster final.

i'd say brocagh must be gutted -  probably thought they were going to get automatic promotion with a killeeshil win. derrytresk are much better equipped to go to division 2 though.

clarshack

i've heard eamon mchugh (aghyaran) is doing the senior final.

blewuporstuffed

well done to both Kildress & derrytresk yesterday
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Man Marker

Quote from: clarshack on October 17, 2011, 10:36:11 AM
well done derrytresk and to harps duo - beano and bartley who were training the hill men. killeeshil picked the wrong team to underestimate as these two have penty of experience of being on the line with the harps on county final day.

interestingly, the last 3 tyrone junior finals have all resulted in defeats for the red hot favourites.

derrytresk should do well in ulster. going to go for a derrytresk v cremartin ulster final.

i'd say brocagh must be gutted -  probably thought they were going to get automatic promotion with a killeeshil win. derrytresk are much better equipped to go to division 2 though.

+1

dulaman

Well done to both Kildress and Derrytresk yesterday.

Does anyone know now when the div 1 u21 will be played or if it will even be played at all?