Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Ulster Ladies Junior Semi-Final: Sperrin Og 3-04 Drumlane (Cavan) 1-04.
Testing Accessibility

men in black

N Mhuire 1.08  Clonoe 1.06 full time

ONeill

Good luck to the Hill tomorrow. It's a big ask given the league game down at Derrytresk earlier in the year. The Hill only managed 4 scores over the hour that day. Still, in a final anything's possible.

Wouldn't like to be in Hub Hughes' house tomorrow night no matter the result.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

LeoMc

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on October 15, 2011, 01:15:38 AM
I wonder where wee Pete is heading?

Would Omagh be considering a change?

Family guy

Quote from: ONeill on October 15, 2011, 10:09:54 PM
Good luck to the Hill tomorrow. It's a big ask given the league game down at Derrytresk earlier in the year. The Hill only managed 4 scores over the hour that day. Still, in a final anything's possible.

Wouldn't like to be in Hub Hughes' house tomorrow night no matter the result.

Going by the experts on teamtalk everyone predicts an easy win for derrytresk 15 in favour to 1 going for killeeshil,will be a tight game,glad to see the suns out anyway,goodluck to all teams playing today hopefully we will be talking about football at the end of the day and how the best team has won and that we wont be talking about silly refereeing descisions

Any craic

See the Tyrone Minor Final best bits on video here : http://tinyurl.com/5vrg2x6 and later today the IFC and JFC Finals will be on the Tyrone website & Facebook page.

Carmen Stateside

Anyone else having problems getting Q101.2 online?

Carmen Stateside

Carmen Stateside

JFC final HT
Derrytresk 0-7
Killeeshill 0-3

Norf Tyrone

Brilliant result for the men from The Hill. A good boost and lift for all Club's (Like my own) who go through barren spells at the foot of Tyrone football!
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Carmen Stateside

JFC Final
Derrytresk 0-15
Killeeshill 0-9

O Neill will be a happy man, well done!

men in black

Well done to the Hill. Great wee club.

new devil

Kildress are county champions... Well done lads

barelegs

Kildress 1-14 Galbally 1-9

Terry Donnelly was sent off for Galbally just before half time. Kildress bounce straight back to senior football.

Any craic

See video here from Kildress winning the Tyrone IFC today, including their goal & celebrations - http://tinyurl.com/6cn6rtk  A Derrytresk video will follow, emotional scenes at the final whistle