Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EC Unique

No complaints. Best on the night won. Goal kept Errigal in the game but we were missing a killer forward. Enda McG was obviously struggling with an ankle injury and Davey Harte sick all week and unable to start did not help our cause. Carmen too strong and will be hard to beat. Good luck to them.

randomtask

Derrylaughan to beat Moortown.

Carrickmore and clonoe to close to call

Dromore to beat Ardboe.

Omagh to beat Coalisland.

Surely any coalisland players which have been signed up in america cant re-register until next season?

wheres he takin er from

Quote from: randomtask on August 28, 2011, 09:45:28 PM

Dromore to beat Ardboe.

Surely any coalisland players which have been signed up in america cant re-register until next season?

im no expert but as far as i know once you get a temporary transfer to a team in states you arent allowed to play back home for 2months or something like that. once that time is up you can come back to your own club any time
First on the field and last to leave

viiv

Wednesday 31st August @ 7.15pm (Senior Only)

O'Neill's All County Football League Division 1

Donaghmore St Patrick's V Omagh St Enda's

Saturday 3rd September @ 4.00 (Reserve) & 5.30pm (Senior)

O'Neill's All County Football League Division 1

Derrylaughan Kevin Barry's V Eglish St Patrick's
Dromore St Dympna's V Donaghmore St Patrick's
Errigal Ciaran V Clonoe O'Rahilly's
Greencastle St Patrick's V Ardboe O'Donovan Rossa
Killyclogher St Mary's V Moortown St Malachy's
Moy Tír na nÓg V Carrickmore St Colmcille's
Omagh St Enda's V Coalisland Fianna
Trillick St Macartan's V Cookstown FrRocks

O'Neill's All County Football League Division 2

Aghyaran St Davogs V Galbally Pearses
Augher St Macartan's V Strabane Sigersons
Kildress Wolfe Tones V Clann na Gael
Eskra Emmetts V Rock St Patrick's
Loughmacrory St Teresa's V Killyman St Mary's
Newtownstewart St Eugene's V Edendork St Malachy's
Pomeroy Plunketts V Gortin St Patrick's
Stewartstown Harps V Urney St Colmcille's

O'Neill's All County Football League Division 3

Beragh Red Knights V Derrytresk Fir aChnoic
Brackaville Owen Roes V Drumragh Sarsfields
Brockagh Emmetts V Castlederg St Eugene's (Senior only)
Carrickmore St Colmcille's V Fintona Na Piarsaigh (Senior only)
Dregish Pearse Óg V Tattyreagh St Patrick's (Senior only)
Drumquin Wolfe Tones V Aghaloo O'Neill's
Glenelly St Joseph's V Errigal Ciaran
Killeeshil St Mary's V Dungannon Thomas Clarkes
Owen Roe O'Neill's V Clogher Eire Óg

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

randomtask

So after everyone has had there fill of championship action over the last two weekends, who has impressed and stood out? which teams look like the most likely to be the lifting the O'Neill cup? Surely carmen are now raging hot favourites with the bookies, when they were priced as low as 5/2 before the game. In my opinion any of the teams in the 6 top teams left have a good shout. But if i was pushed i would rate the teams in this order.

Carrickmore
Dromore
Omagh
Clonoe
Ardboe
Coalisland
Derrlaughan
Moortown

Exciting times ahead!

wheres he takin er from

Quote from: randomtask on August 28, 2011, 10:16:39 PM
So after everyone has had there fill of championship action over the last two weekends, who has impressed and stood out? which teams look like the most likely to be the lifting the O'Neill cup? Surely carmen are now raging hot favourites with the bookies, when they were priced as low as 5/2 before the game. In my opinion any of the teams in the 6 top teams left have a good shout. But if i was pushed i would rate the teams in this order.

Carrickmore
Dromore
Omagh
Clonoe
Ardboe
Coalisland
Derrlaughan
Moortown

Exciting times ahead!

Id have put coalisland, ardboe and clonoe as more realistic challengers than Omagh
First on the field and last to leave

randomtask

Quote from: wheres he takin er from on August 28, 2011, 10:19:12 PM
Quote from: randomtask on August 28, 2011, 10:16:39 PM

Carrickmore
Dromore
Omagh
Clonoe
Ardboe
Coalisland
Derrlaughan
Moortown

Exciting times ahead!

Id have put coalisland, ardboe and clonoe as more realistic challengers than Omagh

Probably my heart ruling my head  ;D, yesterday was first time this season we had anywhere near our full team out so we can only improve

ziggysego

Quote from: ExcellentDriver on August 28, 2011, 07:54:25 PM
Quote from: randomtask on August 28, 2011, 05:19:01 PM
Ardboe 10 - Greencastle 5 FT

Once again, Ardboe make heavy work of it in the Championship. Some good scores from Kyle and a belter from Tommy,but too many frustrating wides and an inability to get Breaking Ball in Midfield.

Hope Big John remains fit. His presence will be a huge boost for us.

In fairness, Greencastle had a hell of a lot more wides than Ardboe in the game. 10 in the first half I believe. As for midfield, we've arguably one of the best midfield players for us, Enda Clarke, so Ardboe and most teams would have found it difficult.

Good luck to Ardboe against Dromore. Best team won today, I'm just happy we didn't gave everything your way and made things difficult for youse.
Testing Accessibility

gethimaf

Quote from: randomtask on August 28, 2011, 09:45:28 PM

Dromore to beat Ardboe.

Very wrong there. Brian toner has already returned and played against killyclogher. Talk that kerr, plunky, philly and wylie will be back very soon. Management have a big dilema.
Fair play to ardboe tonight, I expect and hope ardboe and dromore kill each other. arrickmore wont be happy with the draw, I suspect Clonoe was the team they were hoping to avoid.
Moortown and Derrylaughan have a great chance to reach a semi final.
Omagh a year short for overturning the county champions?

loughshore lad

Quote from: ziggysego on August 28, 2011, 11:48:10 PM
Quote from: ExcellentDriver on August 28, 2011, 07:54:25 PM
Quote from: randomtask on August 28, 2011, 05:19:01 PM
Ardboe 10 - Greencastle 5 FT

Once again, Ardboe make heavy work of it in the Championship. Some good scores from Kyle and a belter from Tommy,but too many frustrating wides and an inability to get Breaking Ball in Midfield.

Hope Big John remains fit. His presence will be a huge boost for us.

In fairness, Greencastle had a hell of a lot more wides than Ardboe in the game. 10 in the first half I believe. As for midfield, we've arguably one of the best midfield players for us, Enda Clarke, so Ardboe and most teams would have found it difficult.

Good luck to Ardboe against Dromore. Best team won today, I'm just happy we didn't gave everything your way and made things difficult for youse.

Fair play to you Ziggy.

Club Rossa

Greencastle could and should have been ahead at the break yesterday,they kicked a lot of wides and Ardboe were fortunate to have a 2 point lead.Was expecting a strong 2nd half performance with the wind at our backs but we just couldn't get going.Happy enough to win by 5 but massive improvement is needed if we are to challenge a formidable Dromore outfit.

ONeill

A Derrylaughan v Clonoe semi final could have nuclear implications.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

barelegs

Quote from: ONeill on August 29, 2011, 11:20:41 AM
A Derrylaughan v Clonoe semi final could have nuclear implications.

With a Derrytresk- Brocagh semi final just before it!  ;)

Dell

Anyone notice Sludden giving Usain Bolt a run for his money at end of game what was that about?
light travels faster than sound this is why some people appear bright until they speak