Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moortown Spuds

He is not getting any better as a referee. He makes the most baffling decisions! The errigal no.15 had to suffer GBH before he got a free.

Radda bout yeee

For a game between carmen and errigal and a one point result - it was very lacklustre!

Radda bout yeee

QuoteQuote from: Fionntamhnach on August 28, 2011, 08:25:46 PM
IFC 1/4 Finals

Kildress vs. Urney
Stewartstown vs. Augher
Rock vs. Galbally
Loughmacrory vs. Eskra

I think it says alot for how tight this championship is when I really didn't know who I would of preferred in the next round! Urney will be difficult - they have a couple of nice forwards and they got to the championship final last year so they know what its all about. If Kildress can win that it would be a huge step to success IMO!
The other ties are all hard to call as well but i'm glad to see Galbally v Rock as that will mean one of those two big guns have to go out - Rock have been consistent all year but Galbally are hitting top form at the right time after a poor start.
Hard to know what you'll get from stewartstown on any given day so that makes it hard to call but I think with the impressive way Augher dealt with high flying Clann na GAel in the last round I would give them the nod.
I'd say Lough and Eskra are both happy with the draw but I think i'll give Lough the nod as they had a good win yesterday and my knowledge of Eskra is limited:

Kildress by 2
Galbally by 1
Augher by 3
Lough by 1

scout

yeah have to agree, very lacklustre game, was expecting a tough hard-hitting game, but to no avail, carrickmore can still grind thorugh when they have to.

Moortown vs. Derrylaughan
Carrickmore vs. Clonoe
Dromore vs. Ardboe
Omagh vs. Coalisland
gonna say moortown to win this one, just have a feeling they will, their gameplan will be out to stop the gervins and if they can do that successfully, they'l have a real chance!
hard to call, could be draw, but im going to say clonoe by 2, they look good with cassidy at the helm.
dromore to win..best team ive seen this yeat, seen them in a league game, completely controlled it and played on their own terms, and id expect another gear or 2 in them for this one.
again, tough to call, depends on whether coalisland can get their US folk home, cause if they do, they'l take a lot of stopping. omagh have had a awful league campaign by their standards, with injuries only clearing up now, need to keep the mcMahons fit and flying. they might edge coalisland, but id have my doubts if they were playing amore physical,hard-hitting team! so omagh to win.

Carmen Stateside

Regarding the Coalisland lads in Boston.  North American finals next weekend so they will be back to play for Coalisland after that as long as they have served 60 days playing in the states.

ExcellentDriver

Quote from: twenty one yard free on August 28, 2011, 09:00:51 PM
Quote from: ExcellentDriver on August 28, 2011, 08:46:07 PM
Predictions for Senior games:

Derrylaughan to beat Moortown.

Carrickmore to beat Clonoe.

Dromore to beat Ardboe.                 

Omagh to beat Coalisland.

not giving us much hope mr devlin

We need the prodigal Son (Big John) to play a barnstormer (like he did in 2009). Perhaps he needs a few more weeks to be fully fit.

Starting Nishy yesterday was a bit of a stinker of a decision. When Anthony Ogg came on he provided much needed guile in the forward line.

We need our forwards to start looking for the space rather than constantly run into Cul de Sacs. Driving the ball forward rather than Ar$eing about round the middle would be a plus.
Stand up for the Ulstermen!

barelegs

Championship betting with Hughes Bet

Carrickmore- 5/2
Dromore- 11/4
Coalisland- 7/2
Clonoe- 7/2
Omagh- 4/1
Ardboe- 5/1
Moortown- 12/1
Derrylaughan- 12/1

Intermediate

Kildress- 5/2
Rock- 3/1
Galbally- 3/1
Loughmacrory- 4/1
Stewartstown- 5/1
Augher- 6/1
Urney- 8/1
Eskra- 12/1

Junior

Killeeshil- 7/4
Aghaloo- 2/1
Brocagh- 3/1
Drumquin- 6/1
Derrytresk- 6/1
Errigal Ciaran III- 6/1
Fintona- 8/1
Beragh- 8/1

barelegs

Odds with Paddy Power

Carrickmore- 5/2
Dromore- 11/4
Omagh- 10/3
Clonoe- 6/1
Ardboe- 8/1
Coalisland- 9/1
Derrylaughan- 18/1
Moortown- 33/1

And Ladbrokes

Carrickmore- 9/4
Dromore- 5/2
Omagh- 4/1
Coalisland- 6/1
Clonoe- 6/1
Ardboe- 7/1
Derrylaughan- 20/1
Moortown- 28/1

KIDDO 4

Pomeroy 1.13 , E/Ciarian 0.7 grade 1 minor league semi final tonight in Galbally.

downatthemidda

congrats to the lads. one massive hurdle negotiated. only the mighty rahillys to negotiate now.  hello stateside. a sweet one!

blewuporstuffed

Any word of date/venues for the next round of the championship?
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

ExcellentDriver

Quote from: barelegs on August 29, 2011, 09:51:50 PM
Odds with Paddy Power

Carrickmore- 5/2
Dromore- 11/4
Omagh- 10/3
Clonoe- 6/1
Ardboe- 8/1
Coalisland- 9/1
Derrylaughan- 18/1
Moortown- 33/1

And Ladbrokes

Carrickmore- 9/4
Dromore- 5/2
Omagh- 4/1
Coalisland- 6/1
Clonoe- 6/1
Ardboe- 7/1
Derrylaughan- 20/1
Moortown- 28/1

Jesus was crucified aged 33! ::)
Stand up for the Ulstermen!

time_for_a_swift_half

Quote from: ExcellentDriver on August 30, 2011, 10:58:45 AM
Quote from: barelegs on August 29, 2011, 09:51:50 PM
Odds with Paddy Power

Carrickmore- 5/2
Dromore- 11/4
Omagh- 10/3
Clonoe- 6/1
Ardboe- 8/1
Coalisland- 9/1
Derrylaughan- 18/1
Moortown- 33/1

And Ladbrokes

Carrickmore- 9/4
Dromore- 5/2
Omagh- 4/1
Coalisland- 6/1
Clonoe- 6/1
Ardboe- 7/1
Derrylaughan- 20/1
Moortown- 28/1

Jesus was crucified aged 33! ::)

Your not far of the 33 mark either Excellent Driver :P
Lick Them!

rrhf

Does anyone else think that the championship had a tame enough start in terms of crowds and drama.  Theres a few massive games in the next round, Id expect the quality and competitiveness to improve.

Radda bout yeee

Dunno about other ties but I hear it's:
Friday 9 September in omagh:
Kildress v urney
ardboe v dromore

big night out for horse with two teams playing! Lol