Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WT4E

Personally love to see Kildress v Cookstown in intermediate

Don't think we have ever met in adult championship match (not in my lifetime anyway)

Tyroneforsam

I'd love to see Pomeroy draw Carrickmore. I think we'd test them!

redzone

Quote from: Tyroneforsam on March 07, 2017, 06:27:08 PM
I'd love to see Pomeroy draw Carrickmore. I think we'd test them!

The lough near  had them beat one yr there. No reason Yous couldn't.
I see Fintona hammered their u14 team there. Must be a good Fintona team

Gabriel_Hurl

Senior QF draw

Coalisland/Galbally vs. Strabane/Trillick

Clonoe/Dromore vs. Pomeroy/Killyclogher

Urney/Errigal vs. Carrickmore/Edendork

Donaghmore/Greencastle vs. Omagh/Ardboe

Intermediate QF draw

Moy/Augher vs Cookstown/Moortown

Rock/Aghayarn vs Eskra/Aghaloo

Dungannon/Gortin vs Kildress/Loughmacrory

Stewartstown/Eglish vs Derrylaughan/Castlederg

Junior

Prelim game - Killyman v Killeeshil

QF draw

Glenelly/Owen Roes vs Drumragh/Fintona

Clan Na Gael/Newtownstewart vs Drumquin vs winners Killyman/Killeshil

Tattyreagh/Beragh vs Errigal 3rds / Derrytresk

Brocagh/Brackaville vs Dregish/Clogher

Gabriel_Hurl

*double post*

In hiding

No comment whatsoever  ??
That is what's wrong with this county in a nutshell.
Omagh gael,
Bomber,
Red hand defender,
Sean mc 123
Fuzzy person
Santa geyser...
Where are yout people. If someone criticized saint mickey yous would be straight in. Biggest event of the year so far and not a word

Tyroneforsam

Would have preferred a handier draw than killyclogher. We've nothing to lose, hopefully we'll keep it respectable!

omagh_gael

Your post is kind of ironic considering you haven't actually posted your reaction to the draw!!!

I, personally, wouldn't consider the draw for championship QFs the biggest event of the year, BTW. 

No standout fixtures or local derbies to whet the appetite. I'm living in the Lough now for 6 years so we've a tricky assignment with Kildress coming down from senior.

In hiding

Quote from: omagh_gael on March 07, 2017, 09:57:46 PM
Your post is kind of ironic considering you haven't actually posted your reaction to the draw!!!

I, personally, wouldn't consider the draw for championship QFs the biggest event of the year, BTW. 

No standout fixtures or local derbies to whet the appetite. I'm living in the Lough now for 6 years so we've a tricky assignment with Kildress coming down from senior.
If Tyrone vs cavan in a national league game in march whets your appetite more than dromore vs clonoe  in championship in aug/sept then I'm not talking to you anymore

redzone

That's u in nutshell, posting to get a rise out of something one.

End of the road for Cassidy I'd say unless skeet can make a quick return

Omagh could be worth a e.way bet

Redhand Santa

Don't remember commenting on the draw for the Ulster championship either.

Followed the draw with interest. Clonoe dromore the pick of the senior ties. Bit of interest in pomeroy killyclogher though killyclogher should win with bit to spare especially with the change in pomeroy management. Looking at the draw 3 potentially big quarter finals including dromore killyclogher and errigal carrickmore.

My own club are intermediate and looks like it should be open enough again this year.

Sone of you boys think it's not possible to follow club and county. I go to all Tyrone games. But would have been at 11 or 12 of my clubs league game, some club underage matches, all the big Tyrone club senior games, killyclogher games in Ulster, pomeroys Ulster final and slaughtneil kilcoo etc.

I'd definitely see a lot more club games in the year than county.

In hiding

Quote from: redzone on March 07, 2017, 10:17:41 PM
That's u in nutshell, posting to get a rise out of something one.

End of the road for Cassidy I'd say unless skeet can make a quick return

Omagh could be worth a e.way bet
Translate that first bit ?

LeoMc

A lot of derbies in the Junior will give it a bit of bite.

Looking at the senior draw I will predict Coalisland, Errigal and Omagh to make the semi finals with Dromore v Killyclogher to hard to call.
Killyclogher seem to have their number but there could be a sting in them Dromore yet.

WT4E

Kildress v Loughmacrory - bit of a derby - be interesting - 2 years ago we where in Div 2 and they beat us in championship and league so we haven't a good record with them in recent times - would have preferred someone else!

Be interesting if the Tyrone minors go on a run because if it turns out that minors are still in championship Lough would have 5 players I believe who could possibly play their first game for their seniors in this game and Kildress would have 2 in the same position.

southtyronegael

some nice draws to look forward to there and some big semi final pairings possible. that ardboe team has a bit of potential if they can get their   act together.