Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EC Unique

Handy enough win for Errigal tonight in U21s against Coalisland. Any other results?

Club Rossa

Barry gets a tough oul time of it in the town Hugh,same boy's well fit for it!!

Tommo2

Killyclogher v Errigal game changed to Thursday evening at 7.30pm. No reserve game.

Knock Yer Mucker In

Quote from: Tommo2 on July 30, 2014, 10:51:13 AM
Killyclogher v Errigal game changed to Thursday evening at 7.30pm. No reserve game.

What?, can Errigal not field a reserve team again

Good show from the u21s last night. 8 up and moving easily and the ref gave Dromore a life line with a penalty on the last kick of half time for a foot block. Can't see how it was a penalty as unless the forward shooting got injured it isn't dangerous, and the forward never got touched with the foot block, no doubt a grey area, but this is the first time that I have seen a penalty given for this. They had the breeze in the second half and the penalty gave them some self belief to hit the second half. Dromore battled gamely and playing good football, taking the game back to one point, but as usual with our backs against the wall Clonoe O'Rahillys responded and hit the next two points to make the game safe. Dromore got a final point in extra time. With Mc Nulty to come back in we look forward to the semi final.

Pat The Root

You are getting stuck into them Errigal cnuts Knocker yer.Disgrace they can't field a reserve team.
Didnt get to u21s last night, typical referees give us nothing. Do you think we will take the clean sweep this year again, som of the boys are saying that this year is a failure unless we take ulster.
They say that is what Cassidy is telling them all the time.

EC Unique

Quote from: Pat The Root on July 30, 2014, 12:10:37 PM
You are getting stuck into them Errigal cnuts Knocker yer.Disgrace they can't field a reserve team.
Didnt get to u21s last night, typical referees give us nothing. Do you think we will take the clean sweep this year again, som of the boys are saying that this year is a failure unless we take ulster.

LOL there is as much chance as Martin Sludden being guest of honour at our Dinner dance. ;D ;D ;D

Club boi

Ha, I don't think Cassidy is as Stupid to be telling his players that. That's how you build yourself up for a mighty fall and from what I've seen from him, he'd be too smart and too shrood for that. Would I suggest you've started the Mind Games????

Knock Yer Mucker In

If it waddles like a wum and quacks like a wum, then it is a wum.

But to give you a chance, tell us Pat, who is the man in Clonoe who was behind the Bun Scoil and knows the rule book inside out.? Now don't take all day, that would be to obvious as well.

LeoMc

Quote from: Knock Yer Mucker In on July 30, 2014, 12:28:32 PM

But to give you a chance, tell us Pat, who is the man in Clonoe who was behind the Bun Scoil and knows the rule book inside out.? Now don't take all day, that would be to obvious as well.

You mean hes not Hughs brother! ???

bigtogs

Quote from: Knock Yer Mucker In on July 30, 2014, 12:28:32 PM

can anyman answer that... he is a clonoe legend....

Pat The Root

So disappointed that my allegiance to Clonoe is being questioned. Joe.

hugh the root

Quote from: Pat The Root on July 30, 2014, 01:24:21 PM
So disappointed that my allegiance to Clonoe is being questioned. Joe.
Hugh the Root and Pat the Root are not related........just good friends from the lowlands of Tyrone.If the Errigal team had as much balls as Martin Sludden they d win more!E C unique you should be in a playgroup!

wheres he takin er from

Quote from: Club boi on July 30, 2014, 12:27:07 PM

Ha, I don't think Cassidy is as Stupid to be telling his players that. That's how you build yourself up for a mighty fall and from what I've seen from him, he'd be too smart and too shrood for that. Would I suggest you've started the Mind Games????

Mind games?? I think its more like stirring the pot. Pat the root is giving off here a lot like "pat the poultice" does on facebook.

I'd take his comments with a pinch of salt
First on the field and last to leave

everymanaman

Remember  a clonoe cmore  game from   4  years ago where ref  gave a pen for foot block against  Clonoe.

EC Unique

Foot block actually happens to be a foul!