Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigtogs

Quote from: everymanaman on July 30, 2014, 03:28:27 PM
Remember  a clonoe cmore  game from   4  years ago where ref  gave a pen for foot block against  Clonoe.
remember that in rahilly field against mickey oneill,foot block in my opinion is when the tackler moves towards the kicker leading with his foot within contactable range I could be wrong..... a player blocking the ball with his foot from a distance from the kicker is not.... only my opinion....

EC Unique

Quote from: bigtogs on July 30, 2014, 04:49:22 PM
Remember  a clonoe cmore  game from   4  years ago where ref  gave a pen for foot block against  Clonoe.
remember that in rahilly field against mickey oneill,foot block in my opinion is when the tackler moves towards the kicker leading with his foot within contactable range I could be wrong..... a player blocking the ball with his foot from a distance from the kicker is not.... only my opinion....

QuoteCautionable Infractions (Yellow Cards)

1. To block or attempt to block with the boot when an opponent is kicking the ball from the hand(s).

In a block or attempted block does not have to be in contactable range of the kicking foot.

bigtogs

Quote from: EC Unique on July 30, 2014, 04:52:23 PM

1. To block or attempt to block with the boot when an opponent is kicking the ball from the hand(s).

In a block or attempted block does not have to be in contactable range of the kicking foot.

So in theory if the attacker shot from 21 yards the goalkeeper saves with his foot on the line it's a penalty??

Pat The Root

We are related surely Hugh. You father and my dad are cousins. Al the Roots are related, don't agree with you about Sluddens balls, I would say not the size of a church mouses.

EC Unique

Quote from: bigtogs on July 30, 2014, 05:02:41 PM

So in theory if the attacker shot from 21 yards the goalkeeper saves with his foot on the line it's a penalty??

Have a bit of wit! ::)

bigtogs

Quote from: EC Unique on July 30, 2014, 05:36:46 PM
Quote from: bigtogs on July 30, 2014, 05:02:41 PM

Have a bit of wit! ::)

lol thats the grey area so its ok from from 21 yard no pen from 8 yard box it is a pen!!

WT4E

Starting to get a bit like the Hogan stand forum this!!!!

:'( :'( :'( :'(

everymanaman

Exactly . needs  to be contactable!

rrhf

errigal lads are taking some flak on here...
:D

reddgnhand

Anyone know when the u13s are starting this year?

Under Lights

What was the result from last nights game?

Tyrone Gaa

Draw!!! Killyclogher 1-9 Errigal 0-12
Living the dream!!!

Mikhailov

Quote from: reddgnhand on July 31, 2014, 10:24:50 PM

Eh...Clarkes must have decent team when they enquiring about it........

Think in fairness it always started first/second week September but does any club take it that deadly serious - is it not an exercise to get all teams into correct grade for when  the U14 starts a few months later in early 2015. of course clubs take it serious in terms of application etc (especially the management) but it is not the be all and end all if you win it or lose it.

Will keep an eye out for any future stars as this is really their first piece of competitive football for 11/12 year olds...

Tommo2

Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on August 01, 2014, 01:49:34 PM
Draw!!! Killyclogher 1-9 Errigal 0-12

Killyclogher are in crisis! 2 games without a win.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Mikhailov on August 01, 2014, 02:44:06 PM
Quote from: reddgnhand on July 31, 2014, 10:24:50 PM

Eh...Clarkes must have decent team when they enquiring about it........

Think in fairness it always started first/second week September but does any club take it that deadly serious - is it not an exercise to get all teams into correct grade for when  the U14 starts a few months later in early 2015. of course clubs take it serious in terms of application etc (especially the management) but it is not the be all and end all if you win it or lose it.

Will keep an eye out for any future stars as this is really their first piece of competitive football for 11/12 year olds...

Starts on 28th August.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone